Trump is a bold faced LIAR wake the fuck up people

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
He has seen that despite the lies you continue to support him.
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.
Go protest at a Trump event. All Facts Matter.

No worries, I couldn't name one either.

How cute, defending you're deflection.
Moans the forum pervert who's actually whining about Obama and his college transcripts in a thread about Trump. :eusa_doh:

No, I was commenting on integrity, something the board hater of everything heterosexual likely knows nothing about.

And again, you're hatred of heterosexuals is noted along with you're deflection.
I too was commenting on integrity. So if I was deflecting, so were you. :ack-1:

Poor forum pervert, thinks a president not releasing their college transcripts shows a lack of integrity but can't name a single president who released them without their college record being leaked to the media.

:lmao:

Poor hetro hating faun and its constant deflection.

If integrity is oh so important to you dingbats, you wouldn't be worried about what others did, you'd lead by example.

Oh dear, that screws up you're whole argument again.
Poor, demented, perv23. Thinks he's not deflecting from a Trump thread by talking about college transcripts; but that I am deflecting from a Trump thread by talking about college transcripts.

How cute, defending you're deflection.
Moans the forum pervert who's actually whining about Obama and his college transcripts in a thread about Trump. :eusa_doh:

No, I was commenting on integrity, something the board hater of everything heterosexual likely knows nothing about.

And again, you're hatred of heterosexuals is noted along with you're deflection.

Poor forum pervert, thinks a president not releasing their college transcripts shows a lack of integrity but can't name a single president who released them without their college record being leaked to the media.

If integrity is oh so important to you dingbats, you wouldn't be worried about what others did, you'd lead by example.

Poor, demented, perv23. Thinks he's not deflecting from a Trump thread by talking about college transcripts; but that I am deflecting from a Trump thread by talking about college transcripts.

You even deflect from heterosexuality Faun the crossdressing freak.

No back to integrity. Obama has none

Case closed.

Thank you

Case closed.

Thank you
Spits the forum pervert who can't name a single president who voluntarily released their college transcripts without them being leaked to the press.

Your perversions have rendered you so fucked in the head, you actually hold Obama to a higher standard than every other president in that regard.

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
He has seen that despite the lies you continue to support him.
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.

There wives and girlfriends had to know something was up.

Case closed.

Thank you
Spits the forum pervert who can't name a single president who voluntarily released their college transcripts without them being leaked to the press.

Your perversions have rendered you so fucked in the head, you actually hold Obama to a higher standard than every other president in that regard.

Coming from someone who thinks heterosexuality is a perversion, you're insults mean zip.

Case closed.

Thank you

Coming from someone who thinks heterosexuality is a perversion, you're insults mean zip.
Cries the forum pervert. Meanwhile, I am a heterosexual man, happily married to a heterosexual woman. I hope you realize this means your impression that I find heterosexuality a perversion, is really far more of a reflection on you than it is me. But then, that's fitting given you are the forum pervert.
thumbsup.gif

Case closed.

Thank you

Cries the forum pervert. Meanwhile, I am a heterosexual man, happily married to a heterosexual woman. I hope you realize this means your impression that I find heterosexuality a perversion, is really far more of a reflection on you than it is me. But then, that's fitting given you are the forum pervert.
thumbsup.gif

No, it makes you're hatred of heterosexuality even more perverse.

Case closed.

Thank you

thumbsup.gif

No, it makes you're hatred of heterosexuality even more perverse.
Slobbers the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back