Trump Is A Jackass And A Bully But Not A Racist....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Those of you who read my posts know I'm a Rubio supporter and have delighted in Marco finally going after Donny in Trump fashion....screw ideas and concepts...this race is about invective and insult. And Trump clearly hasn't liked being stood up to and called out by my candidate. But this KKK and David Duke stuff is nonsense. Trump is no white supremacist. Not a single person has ever said that about him before. And a man I have tremendous respect for, Rudy Giuliani confirmed as much today.

But beware of what nominating Trump will stir up...this crap and much worse. Make Trump your nominee and the Rats will come after any slight real or imaginary against any minority with knives out. And the old guard GOP won't lift a finger to help him. And then the litany of other smarmy deeds in his past will be brought out like chinese water-torture...drip drip drip until he's either fighting off the jackals 24/7 instead of promoting his platform, or walks away in disgust, giving his supporters and the country the finger.

There's better choices and those choices can be made starting today. Picking the wrong guy this time is paramount to kissing our asses goodbye. Clinton isn't going to be indicted; Loretta Lynch said as much in an interview yesterday. She can't be beaten with name-calling and insults. She wins unless a young, dynamic, articulate conservative can make a fool out of her by comparison.

Too late, you sowed the seeds of your destruction years ago. Trump is your boogeyman in the flesh.

• Banned
Too late, you sowed the seeds of your destruction years ago. Trump is your boogeyman in the flesh.

And your candidate is a lesbian Nurse Ratchett who should be tried and shot for espionage. :dunno:

Those of you who read my posts know I'm a Rubio supporter and have delighted in Marco finally going after Donny in Trump fashion....screw ideas and concepts...this race is about invective and insult. And Trump clearly hasn't liked being stood up to and called out by my candidate. But this KKK and David Duke stuff is nonsense. Trump is no white supremacist. Not a single person has ever said that about him before. And a man I have tremendous respect for, Rudy Giuliani confirmed as much today.

But beware of what nominating Trump will stir up...this crap and much worse. Make Trump your nominee and the Rats will come after any slight real or imaginary against any minority with knives out. And the old guard GOP won't lift a finger to help him. And then the litany of other smarmy deeds in his past will be brought out like chinese water-torture...drip drip drip until he's either fighting off the jackals 24/7 instead of promoting his platform, or walks away in disgust, giving his supporters and the country the finger.

There's better choices and those choices can be made starting today. Picking the wrong guy this time is paramount to kissing our asses goodbye. Clinton isn't going to be indicted; Loretta Lynch said as much in an interview yesterday. She can't be beaten with name-calling and insults. She wins unless a young, dynamic, articulate conservative can make a fool out of her by comparison.

Anyone. . . .

Or anything can beat Clinton.

They only way something, could ever lose to Hillary is if the media lies.

Oh wait. . . .

You're right. In that case, it wouldn't matter who the GOP nominated. So I guess what the GOP needs is someone that is good at exposing and fighting the media. Hmmm. . . who do you think they could get? :eusa_think:

• Banned
Anyone. . . .
Oh wait. . . .
You're right. In that case, it wouldn't matter who the GOP nominated. So I guess what the GOP needs is someone that is good at exposing and fighting the media. Hmmm. . . who do you think they could get? :eusa_think:

There used to be a saying that you don't fight somebody who buys their ink by the barrel. Trump's follies have been briefly reported and held until later....like after he gets the nomination (he won't) by the press. He's already threatening to sue them all....ridiculous and it hasn't even begun yet.

Simply put he is just a Punk but I do agree with you he is not a racist by any means nor anti-Semite...

If he is the Nominee then God help the GOP and those that think Trump will beat Hillary, well I wish I could smoke that great herb some of his supporters must be smoking because there is no damn way Trump will win a National Election...

That is my opinion...

Anyone. . . .
Oh wait. . . .

There used to be a saying that you don't fight somebody who buys their ink by the barrel. Trump's follies have been briefly reported and held until later....like after he gets the nomination (he won't) by the press. He's already threatening to sue them all....ridiculous and it hasn't even begun yet.
Yeah, I've read the articles about the brokered convention. It should be interesting. . . .

I agree, Trump is not a racist. But he's happy to play on racism in order to advance himself. In that regard, the GOP, which has been playing on white working class resentment to distract them from disasterous plutocratic policies, has no one to blame but themselves. Trump has traded in Romney's Dog Whistle for a Bullhorn.

The thing about Rubio is that he's a lightweight. The only reason why he's being considered is because the establishment's qualified choices have fizzled.

Listening to the GOP Establishment whine about Trump is like listening to Dr. Frankenstein whine that his monster has ruined his life. (which actually IS the essense of Mary Shelley's book if you've ever read it.)

Simply put he is just a Punk but I do agree with you he is not a racist by any means nor anti-Semite...

If he is the Nominee then God help the GOP and those that think Trump will beat Hillary, well I wish I could smoke that great herb some of his supporters must be smoking because there is no damn way Trump will win a National Election...

That is my opinion...
I tend to agree.

Though, the thing is, I still can't believe Obama won.

So do most of us.

The ignorant and media obsessed lemmings don't vote on issues, they vote on emotions and celebrity. Trump has been running for president since, essentially, the 80's.

Folks here make arm chair punditry their hobby. The fact is, all the professional pundits have consistently been SO wrong about him, it isn't even funny, it has been as funny as a heart attack.

What happens when he decides to actually start spending real amounts of money?

I don't have a TV. The other day, I was over visiting my folks. I saw some political ads. No Trump commercials. None yet. Lots of commercials from other candidates. Hillary, Rubio, etc.

Nothing from Trump. . . . Why does he need to? Hell, even the local media runs stories on him. :badgrin:

That is my opinion...
I tend to agree.

Though, the thing is, I still can't believe Obama won.

So do most of us.

The ignorant and media obsessed lemmings don't vote on issues, they vote on emotions and celebrity. Trump has been running for president since, essentially, the 80's.

Folks here make arm chair punditry their hobby. The fact is, all the professional pundits have consistently been SO wrong about him, it isn't even funny, it has been as funny as a heart attack.

What happens when he decides to actually start spending real amounts of money?

I don't have a TV. The other day, I was over visiting my folks. I saw some political ads. No Trump commercials. None yet. Lots of commercials from other candidates. Hillary, Rubio, etc.

Nothing from Trump. . . . Why does he need to? Hell, even the local media runs stories on him. :badgrin:

I saw one ad here that was endorsed by Trump that was against Ted Cruz but beside that nothing else have I seen. The reason is like you noted the Media give him all the air time he need. He does not need to spend because CNN, MSNBC, Fox and local networks are doing all the work for him.

It is like they want Trump against Clinton and not a real candidate against Clinton, but as you pointed out everyone has been wrong about Trump so far, and I could also be wrong again, and he become President...

Now if that happen I will move to Mexico and help them build that wall to keep the Progressive Liberal and his supporters in after they discover Trump might be a New York Conservative but is still a liberal anywhere else in America ( Well maybe no San Fran or Chicago )...

Ah, get over it. Your boy Rubio got called out for being the fraud he is. He's done. Time to move on.

I think Trump is a douchebag, and I do think he plays to racist sentiments, but I don't think he's a racist.

He doesn't know who the kkk is?

C'mon. Be serious.

The Kandy Kane Klub?

th

Ah, get over it. Your boy Rubio got called out for being the fraud he is. He's done. Time to move on.

Trump needs 1,237 delegates...if he's even ONE short, first ballot delegates are released to do as they please. In a brokered convention he doesn't stand a chance...RUBIO will be the next prez.

Trump needs 1,237 delegates...if he's even ONE short, first ballot delegates are released to do as they please. In a brokered convention he doesn't stand a chance...RUBIO will be the next prez.

If that happens then expect Trump to run third party and hand Hillary the election with a smile on his face, well that shitty smirk he has...

I know this is going to read very pathetic, but I have the same smirk, so when I see him using it, well let just say he is lying at his worst...

If that happens then expect Trump to run third party and hand Hillary the election with a smile on his face, well that shitty smirk he has...

I know this is going to read very pathetic, but I have the same smirk, so when I see him using it, well let just say he is lying at his worst...

And I've been in sales for almost 50 years and I know a "car guy" when I see one (Trump) and a TV evangelist (Cruz) that I can't stomach. That's mainly why I picked Rubio....he's a normal guy with big ambition and a proper sense of right and wrong.

The thing about Rubio is that he's a lightweight.

:lol: A "lightweight" who's drawing crowds in the thousands.....he's the one you progs fear most.

Actually, I'm a lot more worried about Trump. Because we live in a country that confuses Celebrity with Merit, you have a bunch of idiots who can't tell you who is on the Supreme Court, but they can tell you who the judges are on "American Idol".

I

Now you know he’s the trifecta

Forum List

Back