Trump is a threat to the American Republic

:lol:

The real Blue in Utah is Utah State.

BYU is just an imitator, a poor one.

I don't trust Trump to respect the Constitutional way of the US.

I expect him to try to break it in every way he can.

I am not willing to find out if he is containable.

So you don't trust the Constitution and the three branches of government.

If more people dislike Clinton than dislike Trump, Trump will be elected. Not much you can do at that point.

Little doubt exists that Donnie is a threat to the American Republic.
______

Donald Trump may be a threat to rule of law. Gary Herbert and Orrin Hatch visit Bears Ears. Bernie Sanders goes for the whole enchilada.

Happy Friday. Legal scholars from across the political spectrum are worried that a Donald Trump presidency would be a step, maybe a large step, toward authoritarianism, with his calls for a ban on Muslims, restrictions on the press and his threats toward judges. [NYTimes]

News roundup: Legal scholars fear an authoritarian Trump presidency
Tribune Political Reporters
First Published Jun 03 2016 07:21AM • Last Updated Jun 03 2016 09:24 am

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

News roundup: Legal scholars fear an authoritarian Trump presidency

No president could ruin our country you god damn loon.
Sure, he could. Ever why not? You are a fool if you think otherwise.

Because we have checks and balances and elections , moron.

Even the piece of shit Obama couldn't ruin this country in 7 plus years, and he tried. He really tried.

I don't trust Trump to respect the Constitutional way of the US.

I expect him to try to break it in every way he can.

I am not willing to find out if he is containable.

That's because you're every bit as stupid as those morons who have been claiming that Obama won't leave office when his term is up, he'll just declare himself dictator and cancel the elections.

We see that F & B is not fair and balanced. :lol: Obama respected the system enough to accept when the courts said no a and let the issues be litigated.

Double Down Donald has made it quite clear he has no respect for anything or any institution, certainly not the Constitution.

The American electorate will rejecthim by at least a 60 to 40% margin.

Obama of course will leave office.

And we won't have to worry about Trump being in office.

We see that F & B is not fair and balanced. :lol: Obama respected the system enough to accept when the courts said no a and let the issues be litigated.

Double Down Donald has made it quite clear he has no respect for anything or any institution, certainly not the Constitution.

What are you babbling about Jake?

I'm quite fair and balanced. You are stupid, and clearly the one who is deranged here. If Trump were elected POTUS he would have NO choice but to respect the checks and balances of this nation, no different than any other POTUS.

I'm quite fair and balanced. You are stupid, and clearly the one who is deranged here. If Trump were elected POTUS he would have NO choice but to respect the checks and balances of this nation, no different than any other POTUS.
No, you have no balance. Your opinions are immaterial and mean nothing if you cannot back them up. You have not been to do such so far, and obviously based on the context of your comments, you won't be able to back them up.

However, since Trump won't be POTUS, all of this does not matter.

No, you have no balance. Your opinions are immaterial and mean nothing if you cannot back them up. You have not been to do such so far, and obviously based on the context of your comments, you won't be able to back them up.

However, since Trump won't be POTUS, all of this does not matter.

Perhaps you could answer him and tell us all how Trump would go about destroying the union. You know, back up your absurd claims.

Not too worry, soggy: Trump won't , in the end, get 40% of the vote.

Be that as it may (and that is quite clearly your OPINION rather than fact) you made the claim that he would destroy this country. How so. You seem disinclined to answer.

Be that as it may (and that is quite clearly your OPINION rather than fact) you made the claim that he would destroy this country. How so. You seem disinclined to answer.
You have given nothing but opinions, but tell me I am wrong for doing so.

Trump is a clear and present danger to the country, and that will become more evident, much more evident, during the remainder of the campaign season.

You have given nothing but opinions, but tell me I am wrong for doing so.

Trump is a clear and present danger to the country, and that will become more evident, much more evident, during the remainder of the campaign season.

Again, how? How is he going to destroy America? What is it that he is going to do?

Forum List

Back