Trump is a threat to the American Republic

Please tell us how Donald Trump would "ban" Muslims, or anyone? Oh, maybe an EO? I thought you guys love EO's?
Red herring as you well know. Bush used far more EOs than Obama, yeah. You are such a stooge.

Right, it's all Bush's fault.

Most of what happens now is controlled by the Executive branch through regulations. They only pass a few hundred laws now but pass thousands of regulations by nonelected officials.
How many EOs have Obama passed?

Please tell us how Donald Trump would "ban" Muslims, or anyone? Oh, maybe an EO? I thought you guys love EO's?
Red herring as you well know. Bush used far more EOs than Obama, yeah. You are such a stooge.

Right, it's all Bush's fault.

Most of what happens now is controlled by the Executive branch through regulations. They only pass a few hundred laws now but pass thousands of regulations by nonelected officials.

He never answers a question... just responds "Bush", then calls you a name and runs away. He and Rdean are the laughing stocks of USMB.
I answered your question, but you did not like the answer because it was true and unmasked your foolishness.

How many EOs have Obama passed?

Nice non-answer. What does Bush have to do with my question? Wanna try again and actually answer the question? How would Donald Trump "ban" Muslims?

He can't, it would be impossible for him to do it on his own. Hew would need Congress to support him. He could do an EO however, it wouldn't stand up in a court or Congress.

Nice non-answer. What does Bush have to do with my question? Wanna try again and actually answer the question? How would Donald Trump "ban" Muslims?
Your question is unimportant as are you.

The question is not germane.

Move along.

Careful, you are inviting conservatives to try to think.

He can't, it would be impossible for him to do it on his own. Hew would need Congress to support him. He could do an EO however, it wouldn't stand up in a court or Congress.

Obama is the type of guy to pass only 1 EO giving him full power over everything and then brag by saying that Bush passed many more than he did.

Obama is the type of guy to pass only 1 EO giving him full power over everything and then brag by saying that Bush passed many more than he did.
Give us the EO then, and quote it in full.

The fact is that Obama has issued far fewer EOs than Bush did and has generated far less presidential power than Bush. Everything BHO has done has been rooted in law or challenged in court, and twice only successfully by the opposition.

So, like Soggy, you look stupid.

The fact is that Obama has issued far fewer EOs than Bush did and has generated far less presidential power than Bush. Everything BHO has done has been rooted in law or challenged in court, and twice only successfully by the opposition.

The point here is, you only are counting the number of EO's and not the content of them.

That makes you look stupid, not me pal.

The point here is, you only are counting the number of EO's and not the content of them.

You are stupid because you made a silly assertion. Now be specific. Post the EO that gives BHO superman powers.

This is too easy.

Next.

You are stupid because you made a silly assertion. Now be specific. Post the EO that gives BHO superman powers.

This is too easy.

Next.

You are the one who made the accusation that Bush abused the power of the EO more than Obama.

So I would think it would be you to compare the content of the EO's of both Presidents.

Then again, that would take a great deal of time for you to do because you have no idea as to the content, do you dingleberry.

Incidentally, I'm not a Bush fan so trying to paint him worse than Obama does precious little for me. All you have done is admit on some level that EO's are an abuse of power that is Unconstitutional.

I am the one who answered a post and pointed out that Obama had fewer EOs than Bush and someone had not proved that BHO's EOs were powerful to the point of dictatorship.

Until someone can prove that Obama has issued such EOs with convincing proof, the argument by the far right is a loser.

The far right has the duty to "compare the content of the EO's of both Presidents." It is their argument.

Guys, I am just going to come back to this post every time you dodge.

Bring out the proof.

"Measuring by cases where the court ruled in favor of the U.S. or federal agency, the Obama administration has “won” just over 47 percent of cases."

Despite This Week’s Victories, Obama Has Struggled At The Supreme Court

Your "boy" has the worst SC record in the modern era. You're welcome.

"Measuring by cases where the court ruled in favor of the U.S. or federal agency, the Obama administration has “won” just over 47 percent of cases."

Obama simply throws as many Unconstitutional policies at SCOTUS as he possibly can knowing that their are on consequences for his actions.

The worst thing that can happen is for his court appointed stooges to say no.

We are talking about EOs, SnivelingGrizz. And the fact that BHO is not the superman you all think is undermined yet again. Try again.

Votto dodged me at post 90. I knew he could not bring it. He never has been able to do that.

We are talking about EOs, SnivelingGrizz. And the fact that BHO is not the superman you all think is undermined yet again. Try again.

Votto dodged me at post 90. I knew he could not bring it again.

Poor Jake.....

"Everything BHO has done has been rooted in law or challenged in court, and twice only successfully by the opposition."

Dumbass YOU brought up the court, you aren't very good at this.

I countered a stupid argument and you helped support me, SnivelingGrizz.

The idiots are saying BHO issued a super EO giving him super powers, which he had not.

But he must be succeeding enough to make you cry. PM me and I will give you help in learning how to succeed here.

The idiots are saying BHO issued a super EO giving him super powers, which he had not.

But he must be succeeding enough to make you cry. PM me and I will give you help in learning how to succeed here.

Poor Jake, you made up a statistic and got slapped, you'll be ok.

Poor Jake, you made up a statistic and got slapped, you'll be ok.
You went with SCOTUS on all decisions when I was talking about EOs. You understand that?

Probably not. PM me, SnivelingGrizz.

I love having SnivelingGrizz, and Soggy, and Bass, and so on being on the Board.

They are learning they really don't understand our history, politics, economy, culture, etc.

But they will learn.

As the far right
dogtail-gif.77344

Some Double Down Donald spokesperson just now on the news chastised the mainstream GOP for not supporting Donnie's racism, sexism, and ethnocentrism.

I am pretty sure that I speak for millions of Republicans when I tell Donnie, "fuck you, I will never vote for a scumbag like you. You are the party of the Corrells, the CrusaderFranks, the Yurts, the HWGAs, and all of the rest of the scum trying to take over the party."

Donnie will not be president: count on it.

You speak only for all the douche bag Republicans who support open borders and crony capitalism.

Forum List

Back