Trump is All About the Miners

I can't think of a worse job than coal mining.
unless it puts food on the table, covers health care, keeps a roof over your head and educates your children. nope, not much there at all. again, wow

Unemployment and food stamps: The twin engines powering the Progressive Economy

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy: that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

At least they are selfish with their own shit, you are selfish with other people's shit.

BULLSHIT !

it's the founding principle of Progressivism, i.e. "we know what to do with your money better than you do"

Your comment in BULLSHIT.

It's the underlying truth of every progressive concept. "Our ideas are so awesome we have to use the government gun to force you to pay for them"

Coal mining is one job that needs unions to survive otherwise the miners get shafted. Mining companies are dreadful.

Coal mining is a voluntary death sentence. I feel for those people's attachment to the land, and lifestyle but black lung is black lung. Becoming an invalid at 40 is a deal breaker AFAIC'd

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy: that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

At least they are selfish with their own shit, you are selfish with other people's shit.
Whoa Marty!!! [emoji32] Calm down there little guy [emoji5]

I thought we were too generous with other people's shit.

Make up your mind.

Make up your mind.

marty has a mind? who knew?

Where is the unemployment with only a bit over 4% out of work.

As long as you don't count the 90MM out of work

nobody but dumbasses count 1/3rd of the country as out of work ... out of the work force, but not out of work.

oh yeah frankieboi, you better get a new baseless rant going .. the work force numbers will continue to increase while Trump is in office, so unless you're willing to hang growing numbers on his sorry ass you better stfu..

just sayin'

Last edited:

nobody but dumbasses count 1/3rd of the country as out of work ... out of the work force, but not out of work.

oh yeah frankieboi, you better get a new baseless rant going .. the work force numbers will continue to increase while Trump is in office, so unless you're willing to hang growing numbers on his sorry ass you better stfu..

just sayin'

Like I said, Food Stamps and Unemployment were the Twin Engines of the Never Above 3% GDP Obama Economy.

just sayin'

Like I said, Food Stamps and Unemployment were the Twin Engines of the Never Above 3% GDP Obama Economy.

like I said, you need some new baseless rants.

The labor force participation rate has been trending downward since 2000 due to two factors - automation and an aging population.

There's nothing Trump can do to reverse this trend.

you know that, I know that, but dumbass partisan hacks? you cant beat it into them...

ssdd/24/7

BULLSHIT !

it's the founding principle of Progressivism, i.e. "we know what to do with your money better than you do"

Your comment in BULLSHIT.

Taxes are the price we pay for living in a First World Country, so that we can all enjoy the benefits of health care, infrastructure and protection.

These benefit both people and industry, and are requisite to a fiscally sound economy and a better quality of life.

Conservatives view it as "theft".

Whoa Marty!!! [emoji32] Calm down there little guy [emoji5]

No.

Make up your mind.

Generous is when you use your own wealth to help others, selfish is when you use the government pistol to force people to help others your way "or else"

Make up your mind.

marty has a mind? who knew?

Better than yours, Oxygen Thief.

Forum List

Back