Trump is ALREADY helping the economy

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Americans are quitting jobs at the fastest pace in 16 years

"A new high in job quitters comes amid a flurry of data in the past week showing confidence in the U.S. economy continues to be strong. Earlier this week, both major U.S. CEOs and American small businesses indicated that confidence remains elevated."

With Trump beginning to eject the illegals out of the country, the inevitable increase in job opportunities and wage increases for Americans is already starting to be recognized by the country, and they are responding with action - quitting their jobs knowing that others will be available with better salaries.

I've said this for decades - as economists and any first-year eco major in college would know: reduce the size of the workforce, and salaries and work conditions will improve.

Thanks President Trump.

Perhaps even the liberals and leftists will one day remember that their primary objective was to help the Working man, not do George Soros', Carlos Slim's, or corporate america's bidding. The left's support for the illegals is fundamentally contrary to their stated goals and values, and I'm hoping that at least of them wake up and realize that the carlos slim-owned NYT and other corporate-owned media outlets have been using them like puppets for YEARS to do their heavy lifting in pressing the debate on illegals, H1B job theft program, etc. Fools they have been - but perhaps it is not too late for them to awaken from their comas...

Americans are quitting jobs at the fastest pace in 16 years

"A new high in job quitters comes amid a flurry of data in the past week showing confidence in the U.S. economy continues to be strong. Earlier this week, both major U.S. CEOs and American small businesses indicated that confidence remains elevated."

With Trump beginning to eject the illegals out of the country, the inevitable increase in job opportunities and wage increases for Americans is already starting to be recognized by the country, and they are responding with action - quitting their jobs knowing that others will be available with better salaries.

I've said this for decades - as economists and any first-year eco major in college would know: reduce the size of the workforce, and salaries and work conditions will improve.

Thanks President Trump.

Perhaps even the liberals and leftists will one day remember that their primary objective was to help the Working man, not do George Soros', Carlos Slim's, or corporate america's bidding. The left's support for the illegals is fundamentally contrary to their stated goals and values, and I'm hoping that at least of them wake up and realize that the carlos slim-owned NYT and other corporate-owned media outlets have been using them like puppets for YEARS to do their heavy lifting in pressing the debate on illegals, H1B job theft program, etc. Fools they have been - but perhaps it is not too late for them to awaken from their comas...

Right , Trump did all of that in one month and 1/2 of being in office .....Haaaaa

76Mbb_s-200x150.gif

Right , Trump did all of that in one month and 1/2 of being in office .....Haaaaa

76Mbb_s-200x150.gif

He did get his trademark for China approved, after 10 years. Seems he is making out the most. We even buy his TP now.

Forum List

Back