Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Trump won the vote that counted....the EC.

Game, set and MAAAAATCH!

Excellent use of a gotcha sport analogy since tennis is scored similar to the way our president is elected.

Huh? This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this board.
Tennis games and sets are not won by averages, they are won one point at a time, you freak.

I'll try to explain the analogy for you. If you get a confused, get a third grader to read and explain it to you.

To win a tennis match you must win 3 sets. To win a set, you must win 6 games and have at least a 2 game margin. So you can win a set 6 games to 4, or 6 games to zero. Some sets can go to a tie breaker if both players win 6 games where the winner only wins by winning by 2 points in the tie breaker. If player Bulldyke wins the first 2 sets 6-0, she has won 2 sets and leads 12 games to zero. Then if player Orange Clown wins the next 3 sets in a tie breaker where each player wins 6 games, but he wins 3 tie breaker by 2 points, player Orange clown wins the match 3 sets to 2, and is champion(president). But the total number of games won (hint-popular vote) by Bull dyke is 30 while Orange clown only won 18 and three 2 point tie breakers. Consider yourself enlightened!

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

:lmao:
LOL lol I was a PFC E 3 I think it was and look at the abuse I get
Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

:lmao:
LOL lol I was a PFC E 3 I think it was and look at the abuse I get
Only made E3 in four years? Quite the over-acheiver I see.

Hey, guys, Eddiew37 is legit and he did serve and he use to be a repub like myself......he is legit. You may not like what he has to say but he had his come to sanity moment about the bullshit war in Iraq and it moved him away from the repub party....not that I blame him because neither party really represents the organic constitution and is owned by the banking oligarchs. I have known Edds for almost 16 years now....he is good people. Take all the shots you may want about his politics but his integrity isn't in question...at least not to me and whatever my vouch is good for. I have no use for the establishment neocon repubs either but I relate more to the conservative side than I ever could to the left...I would slit my throat first.

Last edited:
Those illegals take jobs no republican would take Cleaning cesspools cutting up animals repairing bridges etc etc

How the hell do you know what jobs other people would or would not take? Illogical.
It helps him sleep at night!
I have nightmares of chump and republicans soiling America
Your lack of sleep pleases us. Do you have anything else youd like to say that will cheer us up?
Yes,Yes I do This will probably be my last post of the day and although I hate your politics I hope all here have a very healthy New Year

*sigh* This:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Trump won 30 of the popular votes run on Nov 8.

Neither candidate bothered campaigning in CA and you would be very happy with the land of fruits and nuts electing the president.

Besides being just another lying democrat I was wondering, are you still on the payroll? Is Hillary actually paying to to attack our Republic?

Those illegals take jobs no republican would take Cleaning cesspools cutting up animals repairing bridges etc etc

How the hell do you know what jobs other people would or would not take? Illogical.
He'll be draining the soied that exists today. It'll be nice to rid us from the stench obummer and all left.

Last edited:

*sigh* This:

View attachment 104659
One would think that the left wing would be getting used to being losers. The only reason they are not is because they won the only way they can, by an activist judges and a dictator for a president.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

The majority of people who voted for Hillary only knew that voting Democratic increases hand outs. God forbid if there are jobs out there when Trump takes over.
I'm not in favor of all those handouts either BIMHO they look small when compared to tax breaks and handouts million and billionaires get Huge companies paying no taxes etc etc

You are wrong Ed!

If you owe the feds 100 dollars, and they drop it to 75, you saved 25 bucks. But, with the handouts--------> I pay NOTHING, you pay the 75 bucks, then the federal government sends YOUR 75 bucks to me, putting me ahead 75 bucks for doing absolutely nothing!

The majority of people who voted for Hillary only knew that voting Democratic increases hand outs. God forbid if there are jobs out there when Trump takes over.
I'm not in favor of all those handouts either BIMHO they look small when compared to tax breaks and handouts million and billionaires get Huge companies paying no taxes etc etc

Those huge companies you speak of are owned by USA.INC. They are the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. They assign proxy voters to shape the policies of that corporation so why would they tax themselves? It's all in the CAFR, Edds...the comprehensive annual financial report is the mother lode of information and what composite "gubermint" is holding in wealth and the IMF is at the head of this particular capstone. Composite government takes in 3 times the national GDP due to all their investments and holdings that they simply roll over and hide in offshore accounts like the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Switzerland.....they have a hundred different ways to hide the wealth while sticking us with their corporate credit card bill..,...

He'll be draining the soil that exists today. It'll be nice to rid us from the stench obummer and all left.
Yeah the stench of about 65 straight months of triple digit gains in employment and a triple DOW leaves a bad taste in my mouth too 4.6 unemployment ? Lets see make america great again the orange rectum beat that

Those huge companies you speak of are owned by USA.INC. They are the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. They assign proxy voters to shape the policies of that corporation so why would they tax themselves? It's all in the CAFR, Edds...the comprehensive annual financial report is the mother lode of information and what composite "gubermint" is holding in wealth and the IMF is at the head of this particular capstone. Composite government takes in 3 times the national GDP due to all their investments and holdings that they simply roll over and hide in offshore accounts like the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Switzerland.....they have a hundred different ways to hide the wealth while sticking us with their corporate credit card bill..,...
Got to google that CAFR

Yeah the stench of about 65 straight months of triple digit gains in employment and a triple DOW leaves a bad taste in my mouth too 4.6 unemployment ? Lets see make america great again the orange rectum beat that
Fasten your seat belt and lubricate your nether parts for what you know is coming. Next time maybe it won't hurt so badly.

You are wrong Ed!

If you owe the feds 100 dollars, and they drop it to 75, you saved 25 bucks. But, with the handouts--------> I pay NOTHING, you pay the 75 bucks, then the federal government sends YOUR 75 bucks to me, putting me ahead 75 bucks for doing absolutely nothing!
As I said I'm NOT in favor of handouts except to the truly needy You can walk talk you can get a job But all I'm saying lets go where the dog buried the bone All the huge waste is not just handouts to the poor

You belittle my service to the country ?? The 2 years they took from me ??So if need be I could protect your puke ass?? Sorry, If I would have known then what I know now about Repub scum I'd have gotten a 4f discharge

A Section 8 would have been a snap for ya

4f covers it, it's unfit to serve. He's also saying he was drafted, he didn't volunteer, which would be more believable. Of course he turns around and tries to use his theoretical service then to establish credit he didn't earn
I was there big mouth Were you ?

Thank you, this is exactly why liberals do it. So you can turn around and be a dick about that you were (supposedly) in the military and I wasn't so I should STFU. You weren't in the military, you just proved it.

I do come from a military family and community and churches and have never heard anyone actually in the military say that people who didn't serve like me should STFU. Ever. My brother graduated from the US Naval Academy and was in Gulf War I. My cousin was in Gulf War I in the Air Force. My niece served in Afghanistan. Her husband is leaving shortly for I think his sixth tour. I have family and friends from Vietnam, Korea, WWII.

All of them would be disgusted that you said people w/o military experience don't have a right to speak. And they would agree with my views way more than yours too
You like to build up scarecrows only to tear them down?? NOWHERE did I say STFU and while not I but my wifes relatives were always army and marines LIFERS

In blue, dumb ass

Trump presidency brought to you by Russia.
howso Snowflake #7?

You wouldn't ask how to something untrue now would you?
As long as we're on the subject, your avie is as outdated as OP's username lol. Seriously. Move on :itsok:

Time to change the subject!!

Klowns never move on, do you! Way to go KlosedMinded. I for one admire the dedication to the kause. The more outdated it bekomes the more it proves how kommitted you need to be. I mean you are ...

He'll be draining the soil that exists today. It'll be nice to rid us from the stench obummer and all left.
GDP doesn't matter to you eh? Lowest Eva up against the entire past presidents. Glad you're proud. I call it fail

Yes, doubting you served your country is belittling your service I suppose since I'm saying it's immaginary. As for Republicans, don't give a shit, take your views of them up with them
With all the shit you do believe kaz ,,,,you can't believe someones service???

People in general? Sure. I don't believe that 80% of the liberals on the site have military service, which is what you all constantly claim. The thing with crying wolf is people eventually stop believing you. If you want to know how that turned out, you can google it ...
I was bragging about leaving after my 2 years as a PFC ?? If you think that so be it

You already showed why you brought it up. You were there (sic), I wasn't, so I should STFU. Exactly what I said. That's why you made it up, to use as a weapon
I wasn't bragging and you twisted it around Matter of fact if I had something good on the line I might have tried to avoid it

Actually you turned around and proved me right.

I was there! Where were you! I pegged you, give it up

Forum List

Back