Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

:lmao:
LOL lol I was a PFC E 3 I think it was and look at the abuse I get

Of course you were, all liberals were in the military. You're all rich and don't need the money, you just want to pay taxes to give charity. You all are responsible gun owners which is how you know gun owners are all wackos who want to kill people.

I'm forgetting one. Oh yeah, you were also Republicans until Gore failed to steal the election in 2000. There actually was no Democrat party before 2000 when you won and had the election stolen from you.

Another liberal who was in the military ...

8dpv.gif
You belittle my service to the country ?? The 2 years they took from me ??So if need be I could protect your puke ass?? Sorry, If I would have known then what I know now about Repub scum I'd have gotten a 4f discharge

Yes, doubting you served your country is belittling your service I suppose since I'm saying it's immaginary. As for Republicans, don't give a shit, take your views of them up with them
With all the shit you do believe kaz ,,,,you can't believe someones service???

Okay, so Trump will be a bastard president.....but he will still be president, like it or not.

Had the Hilda-Beast won the EC but not the popular vote, y'all would be praising the EC.
Not a chance joe didn't praise it in 2000 either Thats 2 pop votes you lost and still gained the presidency
Of course not, your guy didn't win either time. That's why you are whining!

Both HRC and DJT ran their campaigns to win the EC, not the pop vote. DJT won by the rules in place. If you don't like the EC, then I suggest you start a movement for a constitutional amendment to elect the president by popular vote. Stop being a cry baby!
No the college for better or worse is there But I do blame republicans for trump The worst of the worst
I blame democrats for HRC, who is worst than Trump.

Why do you think that Hardly any democrats threw their hats in the ring to run for the democrat nomination? It's because they knew HRC was going to be coronated with the nomination. Bernie did not get the memo.

Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

Of course you were, all liberals were in the military. You're all rich and don't need the money, you just want to pay taxes to give charity. You all are responsible gun owners which is how you know gun owners are all wackos who want to kill people.

I'm forgetting one. Oh yeah, you were also Republicans until Gore failed to steal the election in 2000. There actually was no Democrat party before 2000 when you won and had the election stolen from you.

8dpv.gif
You belittle my service to the country ?? The 2 years they took from me ??So if need be I could protect your puke ass?? Sorry, If I would have known then what I know now about Repub scum I'd have gotten a 4f discharge

A Section 8 would have been a snap for ya

4f covers it, it's unfit to serve. He's also saying he was drafted, he didn't volunteer, which would be more believable. Of course he turns around and tries to use his theoretical service then to establish credit he didn't earn

Trump is the best President Russia could buy
How do you figure that? Hitlery already got their money!
Trump will make any monies IF ANY Hill got, look small after he loots america
Trump's income before the election made Hillary's CGI graft look small. The difference is, Trump earns his income legally. He's not taking bribes from foreign governments.
He's not?? You saw his tax returns ??? Good for you

8dpv.gif

Yes, doubting you served your country is belittling your service I suppose since I'm saying it's immaginary. As for Republicans, don't give a shit, take your views of them up with them

People in general? Sure. I don't believe that 80% of the liberals on the site have military service, which is what you all constantly claim. The thing with crying wolf is people eventually stop believing you. If you want to know how that turned out, you can google it ...

8dpv.gif

4f covers it, it's unfit to serve. He's also saying he was drafted, he didn't volunteer, which would be more believable. Of course he turns around and tries to use his theoretical service then to establish credit he didn't earn
I was there big mouth Were you ?

8dpv.gif

People in general? Sure. I don't believe that 80% of the liberals on the site have military service, which is what you all constantly claim. The thing with crying wolf is people eventually stop believing you. If you want to know how that turned out, you can google it ...
I was bragging about leaving after my 2 years as a PFC ?? If you think that so be it

It is a great country, in spite of all the stupidity. It is agonizing to see just how great it could be, and could have been.

8dpv.gif

Thank you, this is exactly why liberals do it. So you can turn around and be a dick about that you were (supposedly) in the military and I wasn't so I should STFU. You weren't in the military, you just proved it.

I do come from a military family and community and churches and have never heard anyone actually in the military say that people who didn't serve like me should STFU. Ever. My brother graduated from the US Naval Academy and was in Gulf War I. My cousin was in Gulf War I in the Air Force. My niece served in Afghanistan. Her husband is leaving shortly for I think his sixth tour. I have family and friends from Vietnam, Korea, WWII.

All of them would be disgusted that you said people w/o military experience don't have a right to speak. And they would agree with my views way more than yours too

8dpv.gif

I do come from a military family and community and churches and have never heard anyone actually in the military say that people who didn't serve like me should STFU. Ever

That ^^^^^^

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Hillary should be the President of California and New York City.

Trump should be the President of the rest of the country.

8dpv.gif

I was bragging about leaving after my 2 years as a PFC ?? If you think that so be it

You already showed why you brought it up. You were there (sic), I wasn't, so I should STFU. Exactly what I said. That's why you made it up, to use as a weapon

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

2157889318001_5117688475001_5117687479001-vs.jpg

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.

Check only freedom of speech is fag liberals who takes a crap on the American flag like you pussy

You left out "communist pinko", unremarkable one. I guess since Trump supports a "communist pinko" like Putin, you realized that your previous comment was ill-advised.

LOL, I love your previous question about Trump being a traitor for praising Putin and his dislike for President Obama. You are so fucking stupid.

You suck at this shit, Repug lightweight. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. But you are a worthless Trumpkin traitor piece of shit, so I would expect nothing less.
^^^ Thinks this is facts, game and intellect ^^^

Forum List

Back