Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

When three $trillion in overseas profits return to the USA, everyone will benefit. When illegal aliens are prevented from taking American jobs, every American who gets those jobs will benefit.

How would anyone but a bunch of tics on the ass of society and illegal aliens benefit from the election of Hillary?
Those illegals take jobs no republican would take Cleaning cesspools cutting up animals repairing bridges etc etc

Bullshit. You bring in workers who work for WAGES Americans won't do it for, then say Americans wouldn't do it so you need to bring in low wage workers.

And that's what your claiming is your reason for supporting illegal immigration? Seriously? You want to help corporations?

You want some time to work on your story?
where tf did I say I support illegal immigration??? send all illegals home I just said they take jobs republicans wouldn't take

Yes, Democrats do dominate low skill positions, I agree with you on that
We're part of the swamp trump is taking to the WH The Goldmans???

You realize I can't hear the voices in your head? No? You have to tell me what they are saying

On Jan 20 who again is sworn in?

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

I know more than you....obviously. You can't even attempt to answer my very salient question as to what Putin and Russia has done that justifies a war...because that is exactly what the Barrypuppet is pushing for and stupid fucks like you are blaming him for passing on e-mails to Julian Assange (that has plainly stated that wasn't the case) that shows the leftard clown posse conspiring to cheat and steal the election? You are like a guy that gets pissed because his wife found out he was texting another woman and you are pissed that she didn't trust you....seriously, this is too fucking funny.....

Obama is not pushing for a war with Russia, so your whole argument is meaningless, partisan horse shit. Sanctions are not war. Got it, lightweight?

Nice attempt to change the subject, fucktard. You obviously don't want to talk about Trump's illegitimate presidency.
You have anything legitimate to post?

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

:lmao:
LOL lol I was a PFC E 3 I think it was and look at the abuse I get

Of course you were, all liberals were in the military. You're all rich and don't need the money, you just want to pay taxes to give charity. You all are responsible gun owners which is how you know gun owners are all wackos who want to kill people.

I'm forgetting one. Oh yeah, you were also Republicans until Gore failed to steal the election in 2000. There actually was no Democrat party before 2000 when you won and had the election stolen from you.

Another liberal who was in the military ...

8dpv.gif
You belittle my service to the country ?? The 2 years they took from me ??So if need be I could protect your puke ass?? Sorry, If I would have known then what I know now about Repub scum I'd have gotten a 4f discharge

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
Sad sore fuckin loser.
Excuse me soldier. I'll have you know he is an Air Force Major, and I would insist you address the idiot in the proper manner.

Sad sore fuckin loser.

Only made E3 in four years? Quite the over-acheiver I see.

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

I know more than you....obviously. You can't even attempt to answer my very salient question as to what Putin and Russia has done that justifies a war...because that is exactly what the Barrypuppet is pushing for and stupid fucks like you are blaming him for passing on e-mails to Julian Assange (that has plainly stated that wasn't the case) that shows the leftard clown posse conspiring to cheat and steal the election? You are like a guy that gets pissed because his wife found out he was texting another woman and you are pissed that she didn't trust you....seriously, this is too fucking funny.....

Obama is not pushing for a war with Russia, so your whole argument is meaningless, partisan horse shit. Sanctions are not war. Got it, lightweight?

Nice attempt to change the subject, fucktard. You obviously don't want to talk about Trump's illegitimate presidency.
You have anything legitimate to post?

Donald Trump will be sworn in as President of the United States of America on January 20, 2017....legit :)

Okay, so Trump will be a bastard president.....but he will still be president, like it or not.

Had the Hilda-Beast won the EC but not the popular vote, y'all would be praising the EC.
Not a chance joe didn't praise it in 2000 either Thats 2 pop votes you lost and still gained the presidency
Of course not, your guy didn't win either time. That's why you are whining!

Both HRC and DJT ran their campaigns to win the EC, not the pop vote. DJT won by the rules in place. If you don't like the EC, then I suggest you start a movement for a constitutional amendment to elect the president by popular vote. Stop being a cry baby!

Liberals are so stupid. So what the dimwitted eddiew37 is saying:

1) Campaigns don't affect elections, it's irrelevant that Trump didn't spend a dime in California, New York, Illinois, ...

2) The Russians can affect an election

It's just partisanship, bias and stupidity

Trump is the best President Russia could buy
Russia has already bought all the uranium they need for their new nukes thanks to the HRC state department.

Israel probably hacked the damn emails and made it look like the Russians did it.

On Jan 20 who again is sworn in?

He isn't? Not what I'm seeing since he accused them without evidence. Maybe you could go to Russia and explain to them why!

Okay, so Trump will be a bastard president.....but he will still be president, like it or not.

Had the Hilda-Beast won the EC but not the popular vote, y'all would be praising the EC.
Not a chance joe didn't praise it in 2000 either Thats 2 pop votes you lost and still gained the presidency
Of course not, your guy didn't win either time. That's why you are whining!

Both HRC and DJT ran their campaigns to win the EC, not the pop vote. DJT won by the rules in place. If you don't like the EC, then I suggest you start a movement for a constitutional amendment to elect the president by popular vote. Stop being a cry baby!
No the college for better or worse is there But I do blame republicans for trump The worst of the worst

Sad sore fuckin loser.

Of course you were, all liberals were in the military. You're all rich and don't need the money, you just want to pay taxes to give charity. You all are responsible gun owners which is how you know gun owners are all wackos who want to kill people.

I'm forgetting one. Oh yeah, you were also Republicans until Gore failed to steal the election in 2000. There actually was no Democrat party before 2000 when you won and had the election stolen from you.

8dpv.gif
You belittle my service to the country ?? The 2 years they took from me ??So if need be I could protect your puke ass?? Sorry, If I would have known then what I know now about Repub scum I'd have gotten a 4f discharge

Yes, doubting you served your country is belittling your service I suppose since I'm saying it's immaginary. As for Republicans, don't give a shit, take your views of them up with them

Sad sore fuckin loser.

Sad sore fuckin loser.

2 years if you read my post and fortunately I played on most of ft bliss sports teams Not a good thing for improving in rank

Sad sore fuckin loser.

8dpv.gif

A Section 8 would have been a snap for ya

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What bullshit.

This is as stupid as the Birther bullshit that Trump promoted.

Trump got elected as per our Constitution.

I hope he turns out to be a great President despite all of my predictions before the election.

Sad sore fuckin loser.

Sad sore fuckin loser.

2 years if you read my post and fortunately I played on most of ft bliss sports teams Not a good thing for improving in rank
Klinger?

Sad sore fuckin loser.

8dpv.gif

A Section 8 would have been a snap for ya
LOL NOW you tell me??

Forum List

Back