Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

To bad no one's buying it, douche bag.

Sadly for you, MOST Americans do agree with me, fucktard.

Poor little Trumpkin piece of shit.

Not the ones who passed the 2nd grade commie Marxist pinko traitor

So why isn't Trump a "commie Marxist pinko traitor" for supporting Putin?

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

Are you going to cry now? Or are you going to run out and take a poop on a American flag....To prove what a dumb fuck you are?

Still waiting for an explanation, dishonest unsophisticated Repug goober boy....

You got nothing, traitor piece of shit.

OMG, he's right. You are going to cry ...

Trump got in on the technicality of the electoral vote being able to 'trump' the will of the people,

but he certainly didn't get a mandate in the non-technical sense of that word.
Only a douche bag lib would call the Constitution a "technicality."

Coming from the guy who doesn't believe we should have a federal government, period,

that post is, well, beyond the pale. Beyond something...
Simple irrefutable truth is "beyond the pale?"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

To bad no one's buying it, douche bag.

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

Are you going to cry now? Or are you going to run out and take a poop on a American flag....To prove what a dumb fuck you are?

Still waiting for an explanation, dishonest unsophisticated Repug goober boy....

What the fuck you talking about?

Trump praises Putin now for not playing the boy kings childish games, and you are calling him a traitor?

How does that work in your liberal fantasy world while you wear the American flag as a diaper, Larry?

images

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

And so there ya have it! Leftists are soooooooooo easy to predict. Everybody knew watching how they had their narrative, and once they connected the dots, what they would say.

You know what! Nobody has to say a WORD until Hillary says it. These people saying it now, have no power anywhere in the federal government, and by the time we are through with them, they won't be able to get a garbage collectors job in Chicago.

Good luck leftists, 3 more weeks, and you people are inconsequential in politics, which is how it should be, snowflakes-)

The Russian-installed alleged President will never be a legitimate President.
According to the Constitution he is. The fake news about the so-called Russian hack isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows it's just another leftwing scheme designed to invalidate the election.
It is not fake news you dunce. You aren't even bright enough to know what fake news is and is not. And Republicans are agreeing with the US intelligence communities assessment about Russian hacking and interference goober, so don't blame it all on the left wing. Members of Trump's own team are even agreeing. The only disagreement is about how the interference impacted the election.

The term "Russian hacking" is extremely vague. What did they hack? how did it affect the election? No can tell us that. We're just supposed to nod our heads in agreement and accept the word of a the fake mainstream media and a bunch of Obama toadies.

So far you have nothing tangible.

Trump praises Putin now for not playing the boy kings childish games, and you are calling him a traitor?

How does that work in your liberal fantasy world while you wear the American flag as a diaper, Larry?

images

Asked and answered already, unremarkable one. Now you can answer my question.

Of course, that isn't going to happen because you are an unremarkable dishonest Repug traitor pussy with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??
You're the one who will be eating the shit sandwich, moron. I will enjoy watching you cry for the next 8 years,
Sorry bri IF he lowers my taxes and takes away the death tax I'll make out like a bandit,,,,,But most of the country and you, probably won't
When three $trillion in overseas profits return to the USA, everyone will benefit. When illegal aliens are prevented from taking American jobs, every American who gets those jobs will benefit.

How would anyone but a bunch of tics on the ass of society and illegal aliens benefit from the election of Hillary?
Those illegals take jobs no republican would take Cleaning cesspools cutting up animals repairing bridges etc etc

images

Of course, that isn't going to happen because you are an unremarkable dishonest Repug traitor pussy with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

that spin might work for you sweetie when your in drag talking to your she makes... But it don't work in the real world fag.

Again for you commie Marxist pinko liberals to call yourselves patriots..

And us hard working, tax paying, god fearing, Americans traitors?

Is the biggest delusion your ilk will ever have.

You will never win another major election thinking that way sunshine.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??
You're the one who will be eating the shit sandwich, moron. I will enjoy watching you cry for the next 8 years,
Sorry bri IF he lowers my taxes and takes away the death tax I'll make out like a bandit,,,,,But most of the country and you, probably won't
When three $trillion in overseas profits return to the USA, everyone will benefit. When illegal aliens are prevented from taking American jobs, every American who gets those jobs will benefit.

How would anyone but a bunch of tics on the ass of society and illegal aliens benefit from the election of Hillary?
Those illegals take jobs no republican would take Cleaning cesspools cutting up animals repairing bridges etc etc

Since when don't we hunt, fish and clean our own game city boy who thinks meat is made in the supermarket.

Am I going to jail??

Bullshit. You bring in workers who work for WAGES Americans won't do it for, then say Americans wouldn't do it so you need to bring in low wage workers.

And that's what your claiming is your reason for supporting illegal immigration? Seriously? You want to help corporations?

You want some time to work on your story?

images

that spin might work for you sweetie when your in drag talking to your she makes... But it don't work in the real world fag.

And us hard working, tax paying, god fearing, Americans traitors? }

if so why vote for chump ??? thought only those who lost jobs voted for him

Am I going to jail??

Since when don't we hunt, fish and clean our own game city boy who thinks meat is made in the supermarket.

And you could do that 8 hours a day 5 days a week butchering animals???

images

Who is the fucking traitor?

Massachusetts college stops flying US flag on campus for now
By Rolando Zenteno, CNN
Updated 7:48 AM EST, Fri November 25, 2016
161123152058-hampshire-college-removes-us-flag-from-campus-screengrab-super-169.jpg

Story highlights
  • Flag was lowered by students after the presidential election as a symbolic action, school says
  • It was burned a day later; the incident is under investigation
(CNN)Hampshire College, a liberal arts institution of about 1,400 students, has taken some heat after deciding not to fly the US flag.

A day after the presidential election, the Massachusetts college sided with students who lowered the flag to half-staff.

The administration wanted to build student rapport and facilitate discussion on what the flag represents.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
This BS again?

Get a job.

A life will follow.

And you could do that 8 hours a day 5 days a week butchering animals???

Yea... What's the big deal?

We didn't elect the president based on the popular vote on November 8th that is still the same on December 31. Clinton did not lose because of the system or Putin or Comey or sexism she lost because she was a bad candidate with no message.

We're not the traitor you commie Marxist liberal bastards are.

View attachment 104638

Yet, you're the one who shamelessly praises a murderer like Putin.

The only traitor is you. You are truly a worthless piece of Repug shit. A truly unremarkable, ignorant, unsophisticated goober lame ass.

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

2157889318001_5117688475001_5117687479001-vs.jpg

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.
and your ad homs will change the election results how exactly n00b w/ a irrelevant username

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.
And whom do you think will be occupying the White House come Jan. 21 2016?

Am I going to jail??

Bullshit. You bring in workers who work for WAGES Americans won't do it for, then say Americans wouldn't do it so you need to bring in low wage workers.

And that's what your claiming is your reason for supporting illegal immigration? Seriously? You want to help corporations?

You want some time to work on your story?
where tf did I say I support illegal immigration??? send all illegals home I just said they take jobs republicans wouldn't take

images

And us hard working, tax paying, god fearing, Americans traitors? }

if so why vote for chump ??? thought only those who lost jobs voted for him
Nope. It was either Trump or Hillary.
You do the math.

Forum List

Back