Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Oh, shut up.

Everyone knew what was required to win the Presidency, and Trump won the Presidency, fair and square.

I didn't vote for him, I think he won't be a good President, but I hope he does well. Because if he does well, so will the country. And I want the country to do well.

That's not true, lightweight. A Repug's definition of "doing well" and a decent, normal American's definition of "doing well" are two completely different things.

Trump got in on the technicality of the electoral vote being able to 'trump' the will of the people,

but he certainly didn't get a mandate in the non-technical sense of that word.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Oh, shut up.

Everyone knew what was required to win the Presidency, and Trump won the Presidency, fair and square.

I didn't vote for him, I think he won't be a good President, but I hope he does well. Because if he does well, so will the country. And I want the country to do well.
Everyone hopes he does well but SO FAR everything he says or does makes that possibility look dimmer and dimmer
Nope. It looks better and better. The unhappier you get, the better he looks.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??

I voted for Gary Johnson.
better than trump BUT you like trump in our WH more than Hill??

I don't like either of them in the White House.

58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

To bad no one's buying it, douche bag.

Sadly for you, MOST Americans do agree with me, fucktard.

Poor little Trumpkin piece of shit.

Not the ones who passed the 2nd grade commie Marxist pinko traitor

So why isn't Trump a "commie Marxist pinko traitor" for supporting Putin?

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

Are you going to cry now? Or are you going to run out and take a poop on a American flag....To prove what a dumb fuck you are?

Trump got in on the technicality of the electoral vote being able to 'trump' the will of the people,

Only a douche bag lib would call the Constitution a "technicality."

58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

How has Trump "supported" Putin?

OMG. Are you out on a weekend pass from your cave?

58507840.jpg

How has Trump "supported" Putin?

He praises Putin, you hopelessly stupid mother fucker. That is the very definition of support.

This is precisely how I see things. Donald Trump will be a minority president for as long as he remains in the Oval Office. Something tells me he will not stay there for his complete term of four years.

NOpe. HE will have a majority in both houses of Congress and soon the Court.

You are out of touch with reality.
Oddly enough, having such an unstable narcissist in the Oval Office presents an opportunity for the Republican party to act as a check on Trump's erratic mind. By being a Congress as it was designed to be and not as a branch of government uncritical of the Executive. If they do this they just might do the near impossible and make the Republican party reasonable for the first time since Dwight Eisenhower.

Coming from the guy who doesn't believe we should have a federal government, period,

that post is, well, beyond the pale. Beyond something...

The Russian-installed alleged President will never be a legitimate President.
According to the Constitution he is. The fake news about the so-called Russian hack isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows it's just another leftwing scheme designed to invalidate the election.
It is not fake news you dunce. You aren't even bright enough to know what fake news is and is not. And Republicans are agreeing with the US intelligence communities assessment about Russian hacking and interference goober, so don't blame it all on the left wing. Members of Trump's own team are even agreeing. The only disagreement is about how the interference impacted the election.

Another one in case you are not aware Trump don't play by the lefts silly rules.

:lmao: Another butt hurt leftist who thinks the candidates ran for the popular vote!

:woohoo:

Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a civics class for liberals to teach you how our elective process works?

58507840.jpg

You go from dumb to dumber. Hitlary didn't get a majority you stupid fuck

Definition of technicality for English Language Learners
  • : a small detail in a rule, law, etc., and especially one that forces an unwanted or unexpected result
...sounds like a perfect of description of the Trump win.

58507840.jpg

Are you going to cry now? Or are you going to run out and take a poop on a American flag....To prove what a dumb fuck you are?

Still waiting for an explanation, dishonest unsophisticated Repug goober boy....

You got nothing, traitor piece of shit.

:lmao: Another butt hurt leftist who thinks the candidates ran for the popular vote!

:woohoo:

Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a civics class for liberals to teach you how our elective process works?

Just because something is makes it right?

I don't see conservatives sitting back and reserving judgment and criticism on the laws they don't like,

just because they happen to be the law.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

OMG, Hillary ran for the popular vote? What a stupid ho, thank the Lord someone that dumb lost. No one has been that stupid since Gore did the same thing ...

58507840.jpg

Still waiting for an explanation, dishonest unsophisticated Repug goober boy....

You got nothing, traitor piece of shit.

liberal-logic-101-332-300x249.jpg

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??
You're the one who will be eating the shit sandwich, moron. I will enjoy watching you cry for the next 8 years,
Sorry bri IF he lowers my taxes and takes away the death tax I'll make out like a bandit,,,,,But most of the country and you, probably won't
When three $trillion in overseas profits return to the USA, everyone will benefit. When illegal aliens are prevented from taking American jobs, every American who gets those jobs will benefit.

How would anyone but a bunch of tics on the ass of society and illegal aliens benefit from the election of Hillary?

Forum List

Back