Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes.

So, you're all fired up about the popular vote, yet you wanted 37 EC Electors to go against the POPULAR VOTE of their state.

IF Trump had won the PV and Clinton had won the EC vote you would be gushingly praising the Electoral College.

You lose a game so you blame the rules instead of the way you played... SMF'nH.

Next time we'll cede you Boardwalk and Park Place before the game even starts. Will that make you happy, LOSER?

Pointing out that Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes and that Trump is a lap dog for Putin is "partisan"?

Got it, lightweight.

The fist part is meaningless and the second is a complete moronic lie.

Sifting though crap like that to find a sort of point to respond to, is not "ignoring everything else", it's the result of everything else being crap.

Soon Trump will be President and you will have real issues to complain about.

I hope when that time comes, that you are able to clearly communicate something about what you feel other than vague resentment.

Ain't vague at all, lightweight. I explained clearly why Trump is an illegitimate President.

Sadly, you just ain't got the facts on your side so you cry like a little bitch about "partisanship".

NOpe. I look at your posts, and there is nothing there to respond TO.

Your explanation as to why you feel Trump is illegitimate could be debunked by a 2 cd history class.

Other than that, vague resentment and nonsense.

You need to shake off the panic mongering bullshit that your leaders told you and realize that none of your fears of whatever is actually going to happen.

Trump is gong to be a normal president MAYBE with some fresh and completely reasonable policies.

If you want to fight him, you are going to start addressing reality or become irrelevant.

More irrelevant.

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes. Just more bullshit by you.

And you don't want to discuss the fact that Trump is a shameless lap dog for Putin, because you're a dishonest little shit.
Hey Dumass - get off your mommy's computer! Do it! Now!!!
BTW - here's a link to get you through the rest of the day:
hillarysusedpanties.com

It's pathetic that you report me for trolling when that's ALL that your unremarkable, unemployed, no-life ass ever does.

Go cry to the moderators some more, little Repug pussy bitch.

The Russian-installed alleged President will never be a legitimate President.
According to the Constitution he is. The fake news about the so-called Russian hack isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows it's just another leftwing scheme designed to invalidate the election.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

To bad no one's buying it, douche bag.

Sadly for you, MOST Americans do agree with me, fucktard.

Poor little Trumpkin piece of shit.

Not the ones who passed the 2nd grade commie Marxist pinko traitor

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Has no meaning. Trump didn't campaign to please stupid people, he ran to win, and guess what dummy? he was successful.

Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. Shucks, you're butt-hurt huh?

And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump. Shucks, you really are butt-hurt huh.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Still butt-hurt.

Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true. Did you know Lincoln wasn't popular either? The majority of people are rock dumb. Thankfully, every now and again we vote for someone who is capable (Heineken) as opposed to popular low-quality shit (Budweiser). Besides, you need the discipline.

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

2157889318001_5117688475001_5117687479001-vs.jpg

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.

Check only freedom of speech is fag liberals who takes a crap on the American flag like you pussy

You left out "communist pinko", unremarkable one. I guess since Trump supports a "communist pinko" like Putin, you realized that your previous comment was ill-advised.

LOL, I love your previous question about Trump being a traitor for praising Putin and his dislike for President Obama. You are so fucking stupid.

You suck at this shit, Repug lightweight. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. But you are a worthless Trumpkin traitor piece of shit, so I would expect nothing less.

boycott+logic.jpg

Sifting though crap like that to find a sort of point to respond to, is not "ignoring everything else", it's the result of everything else being crap.

I hope when that time comes, that you are able to clearly communicate something about what you feel other than vague resentment.

Ain't vague at all, lightweight. I explained clearly why Trump is an illegitimate President.

Sadly, you just ain't got the facts on your side so you cry like a little bitch about "partisanship".

Your explanation as to why you feel Trump is illegitimate could be debunked by a 2 cd history class.

You need to shake off the panic mongering bullshit that your leaders told you and realize that none of your fears of whatever is actually going to happen.

Trump is gong to be a normal president MAYBE with some fresh and completely reasonable policies.

If you want to fight him, you are going to start addressing reality or become irrelevant.

More irrelevant.

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes. Just more bullshit by you.

And you don't want to discuss the fact that Trump is a shameless lap dog for Putin, because you're a dishonest little shit.
hillarysusedpanties.com

It's pathetic that you report me for trolling when that's ALL that your unremarkable, unemployed, no-life ass ever does.

You're a libtard. Anything you post is irrelevant.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??
You're the one who will be eating the shit sandwich, moron. I will enjoy watching you cry for the next 8 years,
Sorry bri IF he lowers my taxes and takes away the death tax I'll make out like a bandit,,,,,But most of the country and you, probably won't

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Oh, shut up.

Everyone knew what was required to win the Presidency, and Trump won the Presidency, fair and square.

I didn't vote for him, I think he won't be a good President, but I hope he does well. Because if he does well, so will the country. And I want the country to do well.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Taz I don't blame russia or the College for trump I blame people like you and the other deplorables here They made a s__t sandwich Now let them eat it
Am I going to jail??

I voted for Gary Johnson.
better than trump BUT you like trump in our WH more than Hill??

58507840.jpg

So a leftwing douche bag comes out and admits when they have been trying to convince the public of ever since the election.

So why isn't Trump a "commie Marxist pinko traitor" for supporting Putin?

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

58507840.jpg

The only Americans who agree with you are all in mental institutions.

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes.

So, you're all fired up about the popular vote, yet you wanted 37 EC Electors to go against the POPULAR VOTE of their state.

IF Trump had won the PV and Clinton had won the EC vote you would be gushingly praising the Electoral College.

You lose a game so you blame the rules instead of the way you played... SMF'nH.

Next time we'll cede you Boardwalk and Park Place before the game even starts. Will that make you happy, LOSER?
I looked it up and on November 25 snopes released the final numbers they said.
Trump 62,972,226
Clinton 62,277,750

More irrelevant.

hillarysusedpanties.com

I don't report pinko commies like you,

I make fun of your assnine anti America logic.

Compared to Obama.... Trumo is very legitimate plus Trump os a natural born citizen1.

Am I going to jail??

I voted for Gary Johnson.
better than trump BUT you like trump in our WH more than Hill??
I prefer Trump to Hillary by a thousands miles

Oh, shut up.

Everyone knew what was required to win the Presidency, and Trump won the Presidency, fair and square.

I didn't vote for him, I think he won't be a good President, but I hope he does well. Because if he does well, so will the country. And I want the country to do well.
Everyone hopes he does well but SO FAR everything he says or does makes that possibility look dimmer and dimmer

58507840.jpg

So why isn't Trump a "commie Marxist pinko traitor" for supporting Putin?

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

How has Trump "supported" Putin?

Forum List

Back