Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
This is precisely how I see things. Donald Trump will be a minority president for as long as he remains in the Oval Office. Something tells me he will not stay there for his complete term of four years.

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

We're not the traitor you commie Marxist liberal bastards are.

View attachment 104638

Yet, you're the one who shamelessly praises a murderer like Putin.

The only traitor is you. You are truly a worthless piece of Repug shit. A truly unremarkable, ignorant, unsophisticated goober lame ass.

USA.INC and it's NATO pals have killed millions since this fake war on terror started and then they raped and pillaged those countries...there is no high road for us to take. Russia and Putin hasn't illegally invaded a country since Afghanistan in 1980........so what was that you were saying????

Oh, I see....so you are now opposed to all of Bush's and the Repug's disastrous foreign policy mistakes? LOL, that's a good one.

Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Spoken like a true, rabidly partisan, false narrative-generating, racist /sexist / homophobic anti-semite criminal-supporting, Islamic Extremist Sympathizer-backing, sore-loser, butt-hurt, reality-denying snowflake...

...and 'always will he'. :p

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Your name is a joke at this point, Dubya! If you had any self respect you'd change it. Hillary lost. Get over it! Trump is the President elect and he will be the President of the United States.

Trump won the vote that counted....the EC.

Game, set and MAAAAATCH!

Excellent use of a gotcha sport analogy since tennis is scored similar to the way our president is elected.

Huh? This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this board.
Tennis games and sets are not won by averages, they are won one point at a time, you freak.

I think your user name is illegitimate

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

n00b OP should start a new acct w/o such a disastrously bad username. He must've been on the hiLIARy 1000% sure coronation train. how that work out for him :laugh:

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

View attachment 104638

The only traitor is you. You are truly a worthless piece of Repug shit. A truly unremarkable, ignorant, unsophisticated goober lame ass.

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

2157889318001_5117688475001_5117687479001-vs.jpg

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

View attachment 104638

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

Trump's new BFF is a commie pinko bastard. Trump is the traitor. The irony is so deee-lightful.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

Where you fools on the left crying bastards when Trump said he might not accept the outcome. Hillary said that was dangerous. The left cried for days and days!

What hypocrites!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And, of course, you ignored everything else I wrote. No surprise from an intellectually dishonest lightweight such as yourself.

Most of your posts are meaningless partisan filler. NO offense.

Pointing out that Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes and that Trump is a lap dog for Putin is "partisan"?

Got it, lightweight.

The fist part is meaningless and the second is a complete moronic lie.

Sifting though crap like that to find a sort of point to respond to, is not "ignoring everything else", it's the result of everything else being crap.

Soon Trump will be President and you will have real issues to complain about.

I hope when that time comes, that you are able to clearly communicate something about what you feel other than vague resentment.

Ain't vague at all, lightweight. I explained clearly why Trump is an illegitimate President.

Sadly, you just ain't got the facts on your side so you cry like a little bitch about "partisanship".

NOpe. I look at your posts, and there is nothing there to respond TO.

Your explanation as to why you feel Trump is illegitimate could be debunked by a 2 cd history class.

Other than that, vague resentment and nonsense.

You need to shake off the panic mongering bullshit that your leaders told you and realize that none of your fears of whatever is actually going to happen.

Trump is gong to be a normal president MAYBE with some fresh and completely reasonable policies.

If you want to fight him, you are going to start addressing reality or become irrelevant.

More irrelevant.

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes. Just more bullshit by you.

And you don't want to discuss the fact that Trump is a shameless lap dog for Putin, because you're a dishonest little shit.

View attachment 104638

Trump's new BFF is a commie pinko bastard. Trump is the traitor. The irony is so deee-lightful.

Again it amuses me how your ilk takes craps on cop cars, deface the flag and have the nerve to call patriotic tax paying hard working Americans traitors...

You stupid fucking commie pinko fags.

View attachment 104638

You Takers are funny!

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Yes, Trump will be inaugurated on 20 jan but without a mandate. That means most American voters either voted for Hillary or someone else. Add those two totals together and, depending on where they are concentrated, ponder the significance that popular vote tally will have in 2018 when members of the House are up for re-election. But I am not so naive as to believe theTrump-bots are interested in fair pay.Voter suppression is now the standard of the GOP; and, due to the obsequious response to it by the democrats, elections at every level in red and key states will be rigged to maintain a GOP advantage.

Trump and/or his populist constituents could continue to rig any election they desire and thwart any attempt to dismantle the GOP's political domination.

View attachment 104638

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton.

If we elected the president by popular vote you might have a point, but since we don't, you don't.
Yes, Trump will be inaugurated on 20 jan but without a mandate. That means most American voters either voted for Hillary or someone else. Add those two totals together and, depending on where they are concentrated, ponder the significance that popular vote tally will have in 2018 when members of the House are up for re-election. But I am not so naive as to believe theTrump-bots are interested in fair pay.Voter suppression is in nw the standard of the GOP; and, due to the obsequious response to it by the democrats, elections at every level in red and key states will be rigged to maintain a GOP advantage.

Trump and/or his populist constituents could continue to rig any election they desire and thwart any attempt to dismantle the GOP's political domination.

Trump doesn't play your silly mandate game..

You mad bro?

Forum List

Back