🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is becoming a Caligula

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Remember when thsi blowhard idiot stated that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and morons would still vote for him?

Well, on this issue he was correct.

Now this demagogue wants to have news blackouts, ban social media (except for his tweets) and orders government workers not to speak as if we are under a state of martial law.

So what do these Trump acolytes do instead of being furious with this moron's over-reach?? They cheer him on because they feel that their thirst for revenge against democrats TRUMPS patriotism.

Like Caligula who wanted his horse to be part of the Counsel (basically the Roman senate), Trump could even demand that his 10 year old son be part of his advisory cabinet, and these right wing morons on here would probably applaud.....

Wake upo, morons !!!!

Madonna said she was so angry that she would blow up the White House and now this. Maybe crazy posts and angry rhetoric siphons anger and replaces otherwise overt acts of anarchy. We will have to see.

Remember when thsi blowhard idiot stated that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and morons would still vote for him?

Now this demagogue wants to have news blackouts, ban social media (except for his tweets) and orders government workers not to speak as if we are under a state of martial law.

So what do these Trump acolytes do instead of being furious with this moron's over-reach?? They cheer him on because they feel that their thirst for revenge against democrats TRUMPS patriotism.

Like Caligula who wanted his horse to be part of the Counsel (basically the Roman senate), Trump could even demand that his 10 year old son be part of his advisory cabinet, and these right wing morons on here would probably applaud.....

Wake upo, morons !!!!

And yet the Democrats have chosen Ashley Judd, as Caligula's horse, as the mouthpiece. Clever.

Your last post compared him to Hitler.

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

I think you ought to go see your local Mental Health Facility.

Wake upo, morons !!!!

You sound very butt hurt and afraid.

Find a safe place

I fail to see the similarity between the two.

Is this what liberals do when they can't attack someone based on policy? Compare them to evil dictators and murderers? Seems pretty lazy and insensitive to me.

You have to realize that the people in these agencies are holdovers from Obama's administration. They will get replaced and the bans will be lifted.

5916bb727765461576119b2f23b4c6c0.jpg

• Banned

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous

Yes. Yet you voted for Obama?

Wake upo, morons !!!!

But it was OK when Obama did it and told us that "he won" and to shut up... But now its not ok...

Hypocrite moron..

You have to realize that the people in these agencies are holdovers from Obama's administration. They will get replaced and the bans will be lifted.

Change "Obama holdovers" to Jews, and you'll have a better answer

Change "Obama holdovers" to Jews, and you'll have a better answer

Um, what?

Ohh, I see. You're saying Trump is firing them because of them being Jewish.

How intellectually bankrupt do you have to be to make such an accusation?

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.

You described Obama to T.....

How many other presidents lulled you into your stupidity when stating that "he could shoot someone in the street and people would still support him" ????

Ohh, I see. You're saying Trump is firing them because of them being Jewish.

No IDIOT, because they worked under the Obama administration......Don't start a sentence with "oh I see" because you're a blind acolyte.

Lots of golden showers participants are gay. You saying that Trump isn't?

How many other presidents lulled you into your stupidity when stating that "he could shoot someone in the street and people would still support him" ????
Hmm, I guess none.

But then again, as tasteless as it was, even a half brain like you can understand sarcasm. He knows full well he wouldn't get any support for randomly shooting someone.

Where do you come up with this crap?

Forum List

Back