Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

Do the snowflakes know Flynn used to work under nObama? And who cares about Manfort when Roger Stone was actually on the Trump campaign.

The dossier was used to get FOUR warrants to spy on Carter Page
Nah, shameless lie from a predictable Trump soccer mommy. The info in the dossier corroborated things the FBI and CIA already had heard, so it was merely a bit of corroborating Intel. Enjoy your flailing and failing, dude...

The information from a dossier that the FBI KNEW was compiled at the behest of the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? The information from a dossier who's creator admitted wasn't factual as soon as he was put under oath in a court in Great Britain while being sued for defamation? So tell me, Fort Fun...did the FBI ever look into whether the information was legitimate? Did they bring in Carter Page at that point and question him about his "ties" to Russians? A FISA warrant is supposed to be a last resort thing...something that's done when it isn't possible to gather information any other way! If there WAS corroborating intel then WHY THE FUCK HASN'T CARTER PAGE BEEN CHARGED WITH SOMETHING? WHY IS RICHARD STEELE TESTIFYING UNDER OATH IN A BRITISH COURT OF LAW THAT NOTHING IN HIS DOSSIER WAS EVER PORTRAYED AS ANYTHING BUT THEORY?

Flailing and failing? The only thing that's failed is the left's narrative that Trump's campaign colluded with anyone! The only ones who colluded with Russians were you liberals! The only ones who tried to corrupt the American election by hiring foreign nationals to smear their opponent with a fake dossier is you liberals!

Do the snowflakes know Flynn used to work under nObama? And who cares about Manfort when Roger Stone was actually on the Trump campaign.

yeah

we even remember that obama fired his incompetent ass from the dia and warned the cheeto not to hire him.

what else you got, nancy?

Imagine "descending into a legal hell". The crazy left can capture and torture a cliche to death these days anyway.

The information from a dossier that the FBI KNEW was compiled at the behest of the Clinton Campaign and the DNC?
Correct! Pay fucking attention! The dossier piqued the FBI's (and other agencies') interest precisely because it seemed to affirm intel they already had in their possession.

Damn dude, how can someone so obsessed with all of this not be in possession of the most basic of facts regarding it? What the hell is wrong with you?

Damn dude, how can someone so obsessed with all of this not be in possession of the most basic of facts regarding it? What the hell is wrong with you?

That orange kool-aid is mightily powerful stuff for some Trump cultists?

WHY IS RICHARD STEELE TESTIFYING UNDER OATH IN A BRITISH COURT OF LAW THAT NOTHING IN HIS DOSSIER WAS EVER PORTRAYED AS ANYTHING BUT THEORY?

Is Richard, Christopher's brother???................LOL

Flailing and failing?
Yes, flailing and failing. You have done nothing but throw a constant hissy for well over a year now, and you have literally been wrong about EVERYTHING.

Are you serious? For over a year now I've been asking why Donald Trump is being investigated for Russian "collusion" when none exists but Hillary Clinton ISN'T being investigated for Russian "collusion" when it's OBVIOUS that she paid foreign nationals millions of dollars to deceive the American people with a smear campaign using a phony dossier!

I've also asked why the Obama Administration isn't being investigated for using what they KNEW was a phony dossier (paid for by Clinton and the DNC!) as part of a FISA warrant application to spy on people close to the Trump campaign?

So what exactly have I been "wrong" about? Did Clinton NOT pay for that phony dossier? Did people in the Obama Administration NOT know the dossier was paid for by Clinton and keep that information from the FISA court?

The information from a dossier that the FBI KNEW was compiled at the behest of the Clinton Campaign and the DNC?
Correct! Pay fucking attention! The dossier piqued the FBI's (and other agencies') interest precisely because it seemed to affirm intel they already had in their possession.

So answer me this, Fort...if the dossier DID in fact "pique" the interest of the FBI...why didn't they investigate what was in the dossier? Why didn't they bring Carter Page in and question him over the allegations made in that dossier? If they HAD it would have been almost immediately obvious that Christopher Steele was simply making things up and that Page was not a Russian agent. How is it that they kept using the same fake dossier as part of the basis for four FISA warrants to spy on an American citizen without verifying anything IN the dossier?

I notice that you totally ignored Steele's testimony in libel court! Don't want to admit that the entire dossier is nothing more than lies piled on top of lies...do you? Put Steele under oath in a court of law and his entire story changes. So explain to me why the FBI never put Steele under oath and asked him what in the dossier was factual? How can you use something as the basis for FISA warrants without even doing the most basic investigation into it's veracity?

Flailing and failing?
Yes, flailing and failing. You have done nothing but throw a constant hissy for well over a year now, and you have literally been wrong about EVERYTHING.

Are you serious? For over a year now I've been asking why Donald Trump is being investigated for Russian "collusion" when none exists but Hillary Clinton ISN'T being investigated for Russian "collusion" when it's OBVIOUS that she paid foreign nationals millions of dollars to deceive the American people with a smear campaign using a phony dossier!

I've also asked why the Obama Administration isn't being investigated for using what they KNEW was a phony dossier (paid for by Clinton and the DNC!) as part of a FISA warrant application to spy on people close to the Trump campaign?

So what exactly have I been "wrong" about? Did Clinton NOT pay for that phony dossier? Did people in the Obama Administration NOT know the dossier was paid for by Clinton and keep that information from the FISA court?
millions and millions ... it's a wonder she lost. LOL

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.

Nope

Ya don't tug on Superman's cape
Ya don't spit into the wind
Ya don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger
And ya don't lie to Bob Mueller
wow, how original.

Hmmm - 4 Funny & Agrees
Guess I'm pretty much killin' it eh?
THANKS!
All that tells me is who has a job

i'm a homemaker. that is MY job & i'm taking a break so i can mock the poorly educated that trump loves long time.

I notice that you totally ignored Steele's testimony in libel court! Don't want to admit that the entire dossier is nothing more than lies piled on top of lies...do you? Put Steele under oath in a court of law and his entire story changes. So explain to me why the FBI never put Steele under oath and asked him what in the dossier was factual? How can you use something as the basis for FISA warrants without even doing the most basic investigation into it's veracity?

steele has no obligation to do anything. he cannot be put under oath by anyone because he is not an american. HOWEVER, the intel the FBI has already, was also the same info in the dossier. & the FISA warrant get renewed or rejected every 90 days after review. it will get renewed if more related intel comes to light. which it did.

the dossier.

Screenshot-2018-3-1_Taking_a_closer_look_at_the_Steele_dossier.png

Taking a closer look at the 'Steele dossier' and Carter Page's warrant
By Allison Graves on Friday, January 5th, 2018 at 3:57 p.m.
[...]
Our ruling
Foley said James Comey and news reporting showed the basis of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant for Carter Page was "all based on a dossier."

This is not accurate. CNN and the New York Times never reported that the dossier was the basis for Carter’s probe. CNN reported that it "part of the justification" and the New York Times didn’t even mention the dossier.

We couldn’t find any evidence that proved Comey suggested that Page’s warrant was "all based on a dossier." According to CNN’s unnamed sources, Comey has cited the dossier, but has not confirmed publically how much of it has been verified.

Taking a closer look at the 'Steele dossier'

You mean the "alternative universe" that you people live in...where somehow Trump is guilty of Russian collusion even though the REAL collusion took place between Hillary Clinton, the DNC and Russians? You on the left have no desire to deal with reality...because reality is that Clinton is the one who's dirty and Trump isn't!

For half-brained, Trump ass-lickers, the very "BEST" way to defend their orange buffoon is.............................................attacking Clinton.....Lame !!!

Who's "half brained"...people who point out that the liberal narrative about Russian "collusion" between Trump and Russia was made up and that the only collusion that DID take place happened between Hillary Clinton and Russians...or people like you who STILL are selling the same false narrative after it's blown up in your face?

& every member of the several intel agencies hasn't even mentioned hillary at all.

wuz up wit dat?

They didn't even mention Hillary's name when they were going after that FISA warrant, Playtime! Somehow it totally slipped their minds that the Steele Dossier had been paid for by Clinton and the DNC! How could that POSSIBLY be?

first of all, it was a (R) who hired them first... m'k? AND, it is not illegal to do oppositional research, & it's certainly nothing new. christopher steele knew that it was a political dig, but he didn't know the source. the (R) dropped it & hillary picked it up. it didn't matter who was paying for it because --- it---was---not---illegal. all steele was concerned about, was getting paid for his info. when he saw that a crime was being committed, then he became more patriotic than most congressional (R)s who are as complicit as you.

Flailing and failing?

Clinton’s lawyers paid $160,000 for the research. Steele paid nothing for the information. So you’re lying when you say she paid millions.

Neither Clinton nor her staff were coordinating anything with Russians, lied about meeting with Russians, or what those meetings were about.

Clinton didn’t refuse to impose sanctions against Russia, or invite Russians on the sanctions list to the USA.

flynn was also fired under obama for erratic behavior. & manafort was the campaign manager you dolt. he wanted to help trump along so much, it was an unpaid gig.

did you know that paul manafort & roger stone have known each other for decades? they had a lobby shop together named Black,Manafort, Stone, & Kelly that had some very unsavory clients. huh, imagine that:

https://cloudfront-files-1.publicintegrity.org/legacy_projects/pdf_reports/THETORTURERSLOBBY.pdf

Forum List

Back