Trump is becoming a Caligula

giphy.gif

Your last post compared him to Hitler.

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

I think you ought to go see your local Mental Health Facility.

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.

After Benghazi, agents that were on the ground were given weekly lie detector tests in hopes of finding the leaks of what really happened. REAL reporters trying to find out the real truth found that their cell phone records were given to the WH. The lamestream media has proven themselves to be Operation Mockingbird CIA spin doctors. Why would Trump grant access to a group of vultures that tried their best to take him down while ignoring the crimes of the Hildebeast? The number of people that trust the lamestream media is at an all-time low. Would I allow CNN to be up front and center to ask questions? Hell, no....I wouldn't even allow them into a WH briefing....now, the REAL news ( alternative media) will be allowed along with other medias but FOX, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, ABC? Why do they believe that they should be given special preferences??? They are already proven liars and spreaders of fake news. Their credibility credit card has been maxed out.

Remember when thsi blowhard idiot stated that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and morons would still vote for him?

Well, on this issue he was correct.

Now this demagogue wants to have news blackouts, ban social media (except for his tweets) and orders government workers not to speak as if we are under a state of martial law.

So what do these Trump acolytes do instead of being furious with this moron's over-reach?? They cheer him on because they feel that their thirst for revenge against democrats TRUMPS patriotism.

Like Caligula who wanted his horse to be part of the Counsel (basically the Roman senate), Trump could even demand that his 10 year old son be part of his advisory cabinet, and these right wing morons on here would probably applaud.....

Wake upo, morons !!!!
Well, if Trump has a horse that he could put in the senate it would be smarter than any dem.

Your last post compared him to Hitler.

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

I think you ought to go see your local Mental Health Facility.

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.
A better question would be is, Is nat4900 another Rainman?

Remember when thsi blowhard idiot stated that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and morons would still vote for him?

Now this demagogue wants to have news blackouts, ban social media (except for his tweets) and orders government workers not to speak as if we are under a state of martial law.

So what do these Trump acolytes do instead of being furious with this moron's over-reach?? They cheer him on because they feel that their thirst for revenge against democrats TRUMPS patriotism.

Like Caligula who wanted his horse to be part of the Counsel (basically the Roman senate), Trump could even demand that his 10 year old son be part of his advisory cabinet, and these right wing morons on here would probably applaud.....

Wake upo, morons !!!!

You sound very butt hurt and afraid.

Find a safe place
Safe indeed. I'd suggest putting your head up your ass...oh, wait. It's already there. Nevermind.

Wake upo, morons !!!!

You sound very butt hurt and afraid.

Find a safe place
Safe indeed. I'd suggest putting your head up your ass...oh, wait. It's already there. Nevermind.

LOL

upload_2017-1-25_4-46-17.png

Forum List

Back