Trump is becoming a Caligula

Ohh, I see. You're saying Trump is firing them because of them being Jewish.

Besides, moron, Trump just entrusted his Jewish son-in-law to resolve ALL the middle east problems and your idiotic "conclusion" that I'm against Jews shows how truly ignorant and fucked up you are.
Go to bed.

upload_2017-1-24_21-37-29.png

No IDIOT, because they worked under the Obama administration......Don't start a sentence with "oh I see" because you're a blind acolyte.
cryingbaby.jpg

Insinuating Trump is Hitler... How low can you go?

I see your "Butt Hurt" is choking off your only living brain cell..

Is that all? So why'd you bring Jews into it?

Moron, because one of Hitler's FIRST order was to eradicate all Jews (because some opposed him) from all government position.......Did you finish 5th grade.???

Besides, moron, Trump just entrusted his Jewish son-in-law to resolve ALL the middle east problems and your idiotic "conclusion" that I'm against Jews shows how truly ignorant and fucked up you are.
Go to bed.

Nice edit.

I never said you were against Jews. Show me where I said that specifically.

So why did you bring Jews into the discussion then?

Lots of golden showers participants are gay. You saying that Trump isn't?

These Trumpster morons would support him even if the orange clown gave THEM a golden shower.

Nice edit.

I never said you were against Jews. Show me where I said that specifically.

So why did you bring Jews into the discussion then?

i don't wrestle with pigs.....for obvious reasons.......Go play with yourself.

Is that all? So why'd you bring Jews into it?

Moron, because one of Hitler's FIRST order was to eradicate all Jews (because some opposed him) from all government position.......Did you finish 5th grade.???

You're visibly shaken.

I mean, who on earth would even compare what Trump is doing to the Kristallnacht?

Yeah, perhaps you need to be educated past Pre-K to understand.

Remember when thsi blowhard idiot stated that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and morons would still vote for him?

Well, on this issue he was correct.

Now this demagogue wants to have news blackouts, ban social media (except for his tweets) and orders government workers not to speak as if we are under a state of martial law.

So what do these Trump acolytes do instead of being furious with this moron's over-reach?? They cheer him on because they feel that their thirst for revenge against democrats TRUMPS patriotism.

Like Caligula who wanted his horse to be part of the Counsel (basically the Roman senate), Trump could even demand that his 10 year old son be part of his advisory cabinet, and these right wing morons on here would probably applaud.....

Wake upo, morons !!!!
I hate to break it to you, dickhead, but your boss CAN control your behavior at work.
As far as the "news" is concerned...you actually believe the news.
Oh yeah, I forgot...Hillary won the election.

I hate to break it to you, dickhead, but your boss CAN control your behavior at work.

You mean the way that Obama "forced" the IRS to release Trump's [supposedly audited] tax returns??

LOL

Your last post compared him to Hitler.

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

I think you ought to go see your local Mental Health Facility.

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.

Ummmm, Earth to nat4900.....he IS the POTUS, that means he CAN'T have delusions of grandeur you twat.

Ummmm, Earth to nat4900.....he IS the POTUS, that means he CAN'T have delusions of grandeur you twat.

Precisely, he knows that ,like Caligula, he can now do whatever the fuck he wants....Even negate the first amendment.

Precisely, he knows that ,like Caligula, he can now do whatever the fuck he wants....Even negate the first amendment.

Oh? You mean like debbie wasserman schulz? She wants to do it first and she was head of the DNC when she made that declaration.

Trump has in no way infringed on any EMPLOYEE's right under the first amendment.

The employer has rights too.. Or did you conveniently forget that?

Your last post compared him to Hitler.

Caligula was a homosexual, not that it matters. But, also a perverted butcher. Have you got Attila the Hun coming up next?

I think you ought to go see your local Mental Health Facility.

Moron, its the INSANITY, the NARCISSISM, the DELUSIONS of grandeur that when coupled with power are extremely dangerous....THAT is my comparison. BTW, Caligula fucked everything in sight, including his sister......But I'm not sure about his penchant for golden showers.

You mean like as a 1st act, trying to empty the Gitmo prison of world class murderers and put them back on the battlefield. Or stopping the rise of the oceans? You mean THAT KIND of delusions of grandeur and narcissism?

:biggrin: You reap what you sow when it's ALL shit.. Welcome back to loser side. Us Libertarians will comfort you..

Who's fault is it the Congress is neutered and all you need is a pen and phone? The hypocrisy here is immense. From BOTH sides. And instead of ENDING the partisan tribal wars of two decaying parties -- America chose to support "winners"... Winning is not what makes a country great..

Forum List

Back