Trump Is Being Tested...And He's Failed Spectacularly

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
North Korea has shown their hand, now you have Asad showing his power.

What was Trump's response...?

"This is really, really, REALLY bad. My mind is changed, but I won't tell you what I'll do militarily. Don't take it as a definite sign of a military option, because I won't tell you...it's my secret you see."

What a weak and feckless response!

Prepare for more despots and dictators to act up.

Strap in folks...it's going to be a doozie!

"This is really, really, REALLY bad. My mind is changed, but I won't tell you what I'll do militarily. Don't take it as a definite sign of a military option, because I won't tell you...it's my secret you see."

At least his first response wasn't to draw a red line in the sand

It's being said that we know Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.

Did everybody forget when Donald threatened military action if Iran tested anymore ballistic missiles, and 6 days later they tested another ballistic missile?

Donald was being tested, and he failed miserably. I have never seen states like North Korea so emboldened. And why do you think Syria waited 4 years to launch another chemical weapons attack? It came two days after Tillerson said they would not focus on removing Assad.

He is by far the weakest ruler the United States has ever had. No question.

Have you been paying the slightest bit of attention? Donald has been issuing constant warnings and threats of military action.

He drew a red line with Iran. They crossed it.
He drew a red line with Korea. They crossed it several times.
Now he is drawing a red line with Syria.

All fat ass Donald knows how to do is puff his chest and make empty threats.

Have you been paying the slightest bit of attention? Donald has been issuing constant warnings and threats of military action.

He drew a red line with Iran. They crossed it.
He drew a red line with Korea. They crossed it several times.
Now he is drawing a red line with Syria.

All fat ass Donald knows how to do is puff his chest and make empty threats.
Yeah, he's a real mouth champion. Full of bluster. All that bloviating jackass does is flap his gums....and tweet.

Did everybody forget when Donald threatened military action if Iran tested anymore ballistic missiles, and 6 days later they tested another ballistic missile?

Donald was being tested, and he failed miserably. I have never seen states like North Korea so emboldened. And why do you think Syria waited 4 years to launch another chemical weapons attack? It came two days after Tillerson said they would not focus on removing Assad.

He is by far the weakest ruler the United States has ever had. No question.
Assad didn't gas the civilians. More likely Israel did it.

Yeah, he's a real mouth champion. Full of bluster. All that bloviating jackass does is flap his gums....and tweet.

I have never seen a bigger pussy in my life! What's ironic is that his supporters looked at a fat silver spoon hollywood elite that never worked a hard day in his life, and convinced themselves that he was strong.

No it isn't. Only an idiot would give the enemy a break down of what and when.

He already gave Russia the what? Nothing.

He already gave Syria the when. Never.

How would we know? If he gives out nothing (which he has said over and over is how he would do), then exactly how do we know it is nothing or never? We don't and won't until after the fact.

How would we know? If he gives out nothing (which he has said over and over is how he would do), then exactly how do we know it is nothing or never? We don't and won't until after the fact.

I'll bet you naked pics he does nothing.

Did I actually type what I was thinking?

I suck at this. :(

I'll bet you naked pics he does nothing.

Did I actually type what I was thinking?

I suck at this. :(

:lmao:

It's being said that we know Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.

That was my first thought as well, Israel.

How would we know?

Because he continues to display cowardice.

How would you know? He already has said over and over that he (unlike some other Presidents) would never give away what may or may not be done.
That is how it should be. What idiot gives the enemy a play by play AHEAD of time? We're just used to IF anything was done...being told all of the details prior.

Kat Well it has been several weeks since Iran defied his warning and tested another ballistic missile. How long should we give the coward to back up his threats? If he were serious about enforcing his red line in the sand, then he would of appealed to the UN and North Atlantic Council by now.

Face it! He is a pathetic little coward that is fair game to be walked on by every dictator and war criminal on planet earth! The failing United States has disgraced itself once again.

Kat Well it has been several weeks since Iran defied his warning and tested another ballistic missile. How long should we give the coward to back up his threats? If he were serious about enforcing his red line in the sand, then he would of appealed to the UN and North Atlantic Council by now.

Face it! He is a pathetic little coward that is fair game to be walked on by every dictator and war criminal on planet earth! The failing United States has disgraced itself once again.

You well may be right. And possibly wrong. I personally would want to be kicking butt immediately. :)

Forum List

Back