Trump is Clearly Unfit to be President

Poor pathetic snowflakes, the country decided NOT to elect a politician, it's beyond me why anyone would expect him to act like a politician. It's time to get over your butt hurt and enjoy the ride.

Enough of this tired bullshit -- of course he's a politician.

Liar, he's never acted like a politician form the day he announced forward and you folks just can't stand it. LMAO
What would you define as "acting like a politician"?

Take a peek of the 18 or so he sent packing. They lacked the ability to adapt when presented with something they hadn't expected, just like you commiecrats.
Is that supposed to be an answer?

Trump was effective at giving a big "fuck you" to establishment politics. That doesn't necessarily mean he isn't one himself... so what is it exactly that you makes a politician a politician that you don't like?

Anyone who make politics a career and spend most or in some cases all their adult lives in politics. And folks that think their family name entitles them to office, they really chap my ass. I voted against a republican for first time in a long time when a Bush was on the ballot. There's no worries Trump will do that.

Enough of this tired bullshit -- of course he's a politician.

Liar, he's never acted like a politician form the day he announced forward and you folks just can't stand it. LMAO

Take a peek of the 18 or so he sent packing. They lacked the ability to adapt when presented with something they hadn't expected, just like you commiecrats.

Trump was effective at giving a big "fuck you" to establishment politics. That doesn't necessarily mean he isn't one himself... so what is it exactly that you makes a politician a politician that you don't like?

Anyone who make politics a career and spend most or in some cases all their adult lives in politics. And folks that think their family name entitles them to office, they really chap my ass. I voted against a republican for first time in a long time when a Bush was on the ballot. There's no worries Trump will do that.
So it's a resume thing to you?

The founders intent was a citizen government, not a bunch of political elite.

How do you feel about Pence riding shotgun?

You voted for a candidate right now that looks to have colluded with a foreign adversary to interfere with an American National Election that would easily be considered Treason. Benghazi and emails don't even get on the chart with this. Not even close.

It's funny how you left wrong-wing filth have become so fond of throwing out the word “treason” in connection with accusations that have nothing to do with the term as defined in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution, while, at the same time, you support and defend policies which clearly do meet that definition, such as your pandering to invading foreign criminals from Mexico, and the savage “refugees” from the Middle East, and yes, to Mrs. Clinton's betrayal of our personnel in Benghazi.

ae5cbffa03b2184b2962596c428f83f7.jpg

‘Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”
[…]
At the center of the turmoil is an impatient president increasingly frustrated by his administration’s inability to erase the impression that his campaign was engaged with Russia, to stem leaks about both national security matters and internal discord and to implement any signature achievements.

This account of the administration’s tumultuous recent days is based on interviews with 17 top White House officials, members of Congress and friends of the president, many of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly.

Gnawing at Trump, according to one of his advisers, is the comparison between his early track record and that of Obama in 2009, when amid the Great Recession he enacted an economic stimulus bill and other big-ticket items.
[…]
Trump’s team is trying again to reboot this week, with the president expected to sign a new executive order Monday implementing an entry ban for some countries after the initial one was blocked in federal court. The administration also intends to introduce a legislative plan later in the week to repeal and replace Obama’s health-care law, officials said.’

Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations

In other words, Trump will continue to pursue his hateful, bigoted, reckless, and irresponsible agenda.

Trump has only himself to blame, all of his problems are the consequence of his incompetence, his arrogance, his bigotry, and his ignorance of – and contempt for – sound, responsible governance.

it must be nice to have your pre-conceived notions validated, even by some hack.

Look at the people around here who defend Trump. That if anything proves he's unfit.
Leaders who appeal to the mob tend to act the part of a strongman and there will always be a certain element who are impressed with the bluster and show.

Although Donald Trump is one of the entrepreneur elite class with money to his name, a sufficient number of ordinary working class Americans have been bamboozled by the small-brained clown and have handed him the powers of the presidency where he can do real harm.

How to explain this phenomenon? Commercial TV must be high on the list since it gives name-recognition to reality show stars. Americans seem susceptible to the influence of TV and movie types.

I don't feel anything about him, you trying to be my shrink or something?

You express objection and animosity towards "politicians" and when you define what you view as a politician, Pence fits your description. So i'm asking what you think about Pence as VP?

Look at the people around here who defend Trump. That if anything proves he's unfit.
Leaders who appeal to the mob tend to act the part of a strongman and there will always be a certain element who are impressed with the bluster and show.

Although Donald Trump is one of the entrepreneur elite class with money to his name, a sufficient number of ordinary working class Americans have been bamboozled by the small-brained clown and have handed him the powers of the presidency where he can do real harm.

How to explain this phenomenon? Commercial TV must be high on the list since it gives name-recognition to reality show stars. Americans seem susceptible to the influence of TV and movie types.

Yeah, that's why the hildabitch has such a resounding victory with all her TV and movie star endorsements...............OH WAIT!!!! So much for that theory.

Dump the Illegal Beaners and the Muzzies and the Homos off your agenda and you might just convince enough White Folk to vote for you so that you begin winning again.

And, all protestations to the contrary, you need Middle America and Blue Collar Whites now more than ever. You just haven't admitted it to yourselves yet.

Until you throw-off the several albatross around your neck, and until you admit to yourseles that you must now pursue the White Vote again, you're doomed to continue throwing husks and shells from the peanut gallery - stripped of your former ability to steer the national conversation into places where it did not want to go in the first place...

As evidenced by the way folks voted in the privacy of the election booth.

You see such attitudes as aberration.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen now call it a necessary bitch-slapping of Dems-Libs-Progs, ; either absorb the lessons of this latest wake-up call, or remain in exile.

Last edited:

You express objection and animosity towards "politicians" and when you define what you view as a politician, Pence fits your description. So i'm asking what you think about Pence as VP?

From a tactical stand point he was a decent pick, he has executive experience, legislative experience and can aid Trump in pushing his proposals through congress.

Dump the Illegal Beaners and the Muzzies and the Homos off your agenda and you might just convince enough White Folk to vote for you so that you begin winning again.

And, all protestations to the contrary, you need Middle America and Blue Collar Whites now more than ever. You just haven't admitted it to yourselves yet.

Until you throw-off the several albatross around your neck, and until you admit to yourseles that you must now pursue the White Vote again, you're doomed to continue throwing husks and shells from the peanut gallery - stripped of your former ability to steer the national conversation into places where it did not want to go in the first place...

As evidenced by the way folks voted in the privacy of the election booth.

You see such attitudes as aberration.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen now call it a necessary bitch-slapping of Dems-Libs-Progs, ; either absorb the lessons of this latest wake-up call, or remain in exile.
You perfectly prove NYs point. Haha

From a tactical stand point he was a decent pick, he has executive experience, legislative experience and can aid Trump in pushing his proposals through congress.
Isn't "legislative experience" is what makes somebody a politician? Is that a good or bad thing. How many years in the private sector qualifies as enough to make you happy?

Forum List

Back