Trump is Clearly Unfit to be President

DONALD TRUMP’S WORST DEAL
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
If that's his worst deal then he may go down as one of our best presidents...would you rather have this or the Iran nuke deal?

From the link above:

No evidence has surfaced showing that Donald Trump, or any of his employees involved in the Baku deal, actively participated in bribery, money laundering, or other illegal behavior. But the Trump Organization may have broken the law in its work with the Mammadov family. The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, passed in 1977, forbade American companies from participating in a scheme to reward a foreign government official in exchange for material benefit or preferential treatment. The law even made it a crime for an American company to unknowingly benefit from a partner’s corruption if it could have discovered illicit activity but avoided doing so. This closed what was known as the “head in the sand” loophole.

As a result, American companies must examine potential foreign partners very carefully before making deals with them. I recently spoke with Alexandra Wrage, who runs Trace International, a consortium of three hundred corporations that do business overseas. Trace helps these firms avoid violating the F.C.P.A., and it has a division that can be hired by individual clients to assess potential foreign partners. To comply with the law, Wrage noted, an American company must remain vigilant even after a contract is signed, monitoring its foreign partner to be sure that nobody involved is engaging in bribery or other improprieties.

‘Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”
[…]
At the center of the turmoil is an impatient president increasingly frustrated by his administration’s inability to erase the impression that his campaign was engaged with Russia, to stem leaks about both national security matters and internal discord and to implement any signature achievements.

This account of the administration’s tumultuous recent days is based on interviews with 17 top White House officials, members of Congress and friends of the president, many of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly.

Gnawing at Trump, according to one of his advisers, is the comparison between his early track record and that of Obama in 2009, when amid the Great Recession he enacted an economic stimulus bill and other big-ticket items.
[…]
Trump’s team is trying again to reboot this week, with the president expected to sign a new executive order Monday implementing an entry ban for some countries after the initial one was blocked in federal court. The administration also intends to introduce a legislative plan later in the week to repeal and replace Obama’s health-care law, officials said.’

Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations

In other words, Trump will continue to pursue his hateful, bigoted, reckless, and irresponsible agenda.

Trump has only himself to blame, all of his problems are the consequence of his incompetence, his arrogance, his bigotry, and his ignorance of – and contempt for – sound, responsible governance.

Take it to the Blue Belt and Flyover Country. You people had the White House, The Hill, and of course, The Court. You lost it all. Keep trying to punish your enemies.

The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
If that's his worst deal then he may go down as one of our best presidents...would you rather have this or the Iran nuke deal?

From the link above:

No evidence has surfaced showing that Donald Trump, or any of his employees involved in the Baku deal, actively participated in bribery, money laundering, or other illegal behavior. But the Trump Organization may have broken the law in its work with the Mammadov family. The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, passed in 1977, forbade American companies from participating in a scheme to reward a foreign government official in exchange for material benefit or preferential treatment. The law even made it a crime for an American company to unknowingly benefit from a partner’s corruption if it could have discovered illicit activity but avoided doing so. This closed what was known as the “head in the sand” loophole.

As a result, American companies must examine potential foreign partners very carefully before making deals with them. I recently spoke with Alexandra Wrage, who runs Trace International, a consortium of three hundred corporations that do business overseas. Trace helps these firms avoid violating the F.C.P.A., and it has a division that can be hired by individual clients to assess potential foreign partners. To comply with the law, Wrage noted, an American company must remain vigilant even after a contract is signed, monitoring its foreign partner to be sure that nobody involved is engaging in bribery or other improprieties.
I appreciate the quote from your/the link, but why are you posting it to me?...how does it in any way answer my question?

From the link above:

That would have made it illegal to do business with the Obama Administration.

Trump has accomplished more in 2 months than Obungle did in 8 years.

He's exposed the corrupt media liars as Fake News. They're crying like babies.
He's exposed the corrupt surveillance/police state. They're lying like the liars they are.
He's creating jobs- millions of them. Illegals going back to their country of origin will open up millions of jobs for AMERICANS!
He's creating wealth. Stock have boomed since he won. Trillions in wealth created.
He's making us safer - banning travel from terrorist states until they prove they have vetting procedures that meet OUR standards. Sorry Islamofacists. .
He's making America great again!​

Trump's not going to try and get a square peg into a round hole. He's breaking the entire board, lighting it on fire, and using the heat to roast a sacred cow

Fuck off LWNJ's. You lost.

I don't think he's unfit to be president.
Mister Trump is just a "different president".
He's not a professional politician and he speaks his mind without problems.
Maybe this is the reason why some people think he's "strange" or "unfit" :)
Because Trump speaks his mind we know why he is not fit to be president. The man is somewhat unbalanced and the longer he stays in power the more it will cost
America and the Republican party.

From the link above:

Oh is that like the gross negligence clause in title 18 that the hildabitch violated? You know where the LAW says intent isn't required.

Because Trump speaks his mind we know why he is not fit to be president. The man is somewhat unbalanced and the longer he stays in power the more it will cost
America and the Republican party.
If that were true, you wouldn't be telling us.

Poor pathetic snowflakes, the country decided NOT to elect a politician, it's beyond me why anyone would expect him to act like a politician. It's time to get over your butt hurt and enjoy the ride.
We expect a president to act accordingly.

Perhaps Trump should at least try to understand what that means.

"Acting stupidly" then holding a beer summit?

I see the libs are having another meltdown pity party, President Trump whooped their ass and they can't deal with it. He spanked you libs get over it.

Remember when 70% of Americans supported the Iraq invasion? And later most realized what a mistake they'd made?

That's how Trump got elected.

What I mean is, at times the American people make mistakes. Electing Trump is just one of their latest ones.

After the uninformed accusations he made against President Obama this past weekend, I've decided he is unfit. I too was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he's showed me that his judgment in unsound. Not because he slammed Obama in particular, but because President Trump has at his fingertips every intelligence agency and all reports, at his request, instantly. Instead he believes a Breitbart article quoting a alt-right radio show host's rant and publicly makes criminal allegations against his predecessor without looking into the matter at all. It is completely ignorant behavior. Whether he did it as a "distraction" from other negative news about his administration, or if he did it out of pure ignorance and paranoia (which is my guess), it is over the line. Example one in the list that will grow

Last edited:
After the uninformed accusations he made against President Obama this past weekend, I've decided he is unfit. I too was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he's showed me that his judgment in unsound. Not because he slammed Obama in particular, but because President Trump has at his fingertips every intelligence agency and all reports, at his request, instantly. Instead he believes a Breitbart article quoting a alt-right radio show host's rant and publicly makes criminal allegations against his predecessor without looking into the matter at all. It is completely ignorant behavior. Whether he did it as a "distraction" from other negative news about his administration, or if he did it out of pure ignorance and paranoia (which is my guess), it is over the line. Example one in the list that will grow
Maybe he doesn't trust any intelligence agency. :eusa_think:
I've read some people think the CIA or NSA or other agencies want to make his mandate a living hell with the purpose to provoke his resignation. :dunno:
Maybe President Trump thinks the same :)

Remember when 70% of Americans supported the Iraq invasion? And later most realized what a mistake they'd made?

That's how Trump got elected.

What I mean is, at times the American people make mistakes. Electing Trump is just one of their latest ones.

Wrong, keeping another regressive off the court is worth it.

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt also. Then I heard the accusations against Obama administration and thought wth?!?! I immediately thought it was a distraction to take any heat off himself. Muddy the waters.
...when they aren't muddy enough. :laugh:

Forum List

Back