Trump is considering getting his children permission for security clearance

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
CBS reports that Donald Trump is looking into making his children national security advisers.

It is unusual for a president's children to be so clued in to White House policy. But the three kids have long been essential advisers to their father's presidential bid, and were named last week to the presidential transition committee -- which raises conflict-of-interest questions given that they will also manage Trump's massive business enterprise.
And Kushner, who has been one of Trump's most trusted confidants is expected to be heavily involved in Trump's White House, perhaps in a formal capacity.

Source: Trump is considering getting children permission for security clearance - CNNPolitics.com

If true then probably not a good idea.

Why? They're the people he trusts the most, not to mention that his daughter Ivanka appears to be quite brilliant (don't know that much about the others). Don't know about anybody else but if I was in the White House, I'd certainly want to have the people that I trust the most close at hand and able to provide me with their opinions in that nest of snakes commonly known as Washington D.C..

Best idea in a long time....It Will drive the DC swamp nuts....

Forum List

Back