Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, a majority of unelected judges said otherwise.

That's the same thing you moron.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.
Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

You didn't answer my question.

So I know therefore what you concede the answer is. This is a march by people who oppose reproductive rights, specifically, and especially, the Constitutional right to an abortion.

Why can't some of you people just tell the truth instead of using 'nicey-nicy' terms....Reproductive rights = The right to kill an unborn child. Try being honest for a change.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

The Supreme Court and its decisions are part of the Constitution you idiot.

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

A Supreme Court decision is every bit part of the Constitution. They are binding and the supreme law of the land.

Wrong, as usual.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

You didn't answer my question.

So I know therefore what you concede the answer is. This is a march by people who oppose reproductive rights, specifically, and especially, the Constitutional right to an abortion.

Why can't some of you people just tell the truth instead of using 'nicey-nicy' terms....Reproductive rights = The right to kill an unborn child. Try being honest for a change.

It's dishonest to say that when a woman gives birth, she has 'reproduced'?

lol, good one .

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

You don't need a piece of paper telling you that abortion is the killing of a developing human being. Just be honest for once.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

The Supreme Court and its decisions are part of the Constitution you idiot.

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

A Supreme Court decision is every bit part of the Constitution. They are binding and the supreme law of the land.

Wrong, as usual.

Gee, what an argument.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?
Easiest votes he’ll ever get

You just wave your magic Bible wand at the fundies, and abracadabra, you own them.

n-TRUMP-BIBLE-628x314.jpg
Ironic that Clinton and Gore tried that....they didn't get them...hmmmmmmmmmm

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.

You can name it anything you like.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

^^^^ People are allowed to change their mind and opinion on any issue, abortion is one, someone might be Pro Choice and then think about that and decide it's wrong and then become Pro Life, The Donald like everyone else is allowed to change his mind on issues.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

No, because the document actually says that the people have the right to keep and bear arms. It's explicit.

What un-elected judges do is chip away at that right, using the same "logic" they use to create ones out of thin air.

What else would it be?

It's an unborn human being....YOU were once a fetus.

A fetus is just one stage in a human's development. It is no different than toddler or adolescent or etc.

Do you think there is some sort of magic thing that happens that transforms the fetus from something other than human to being a human?

Forum List

Back