Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

How does that change the facts about republicans?

It's a worn out talking point. Here's a thought maybe the left should stop running their pie holes and step up and start adopting? Instead they want the government to take care of them. Put your goddamn money where your mouths are...better yet learn some damn responsibility

I agree the left is just as bad as the right in this area. Why are you whining to me about it?

Look fool, you think yourself clever, I think you're a loon.

Fuck you are touchy one. I agree with you on abortion and you still bitch at me. Take a chill pill

Unfortunately for you I don''t take direction from you. Now scram, boy

must be the wrong time of the month for you. Hope you are not this big of a bitch normally.

It's a worn out talking point. Here's a thought maybe the left should stop running their pie holes and step up and start adopting? Instead they want the government to take care of them. Put your goddamn money where your mouths are...better yet learn some damn responsibility

I agree the left is just as bad as the right in this area. Why are you whining to me about it?

Look fool, you think yourself clever, I think you're a loon.

Fuck you are touchy one. I agree with you on abortion and you still bitch at me. Take a chill pill

Unfortunately for you I don''t take direction from you. Now scram, boy

must be the wrong time of the month for you. Hope you are not this big of a bitch normally.

Get back on topic

Wrong, as usual.

Gee, what an argument.

OK, I'll dumb it down for you, SC rulings can be overturned by the courts, constitutional amendments cannot. A ruling does not become part of the constitution.

The Supreme Court decides what the Constitution means. Certainly the meaning of the Constitution is part of what the Constitution is. How can it not be?

Supreme court rulings can be overturned... they do not become part of the constitution. Geeze, civics 101.

They're part of the Constitution UNTIL overturned.

You think then that the SCOTUS ruling that owning guns was in fact an individual right is not part of the Constitution?

OK, point us the part of the constitution that addresses Row Vs. Wade. I mean, you know a link.

I guess the left is afraid to call the March what it actually is

[
Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

^^^^ People are allowed to change their mind and opinion on any issue, abortion is one, someone might be Pro Choice and then think about that and decide it's wrong and then become Pro Life, The Donald like everyone else is allowed to change his mind on issues.

No, Trump just says what the rubes want to hear.

When he was questioned about his alleged pro life beliefs, it was obvious from his responses he had never had a pro-life thought in his head in his entire life.

He gave the responses a liberal would give who thinks they know how pro-life people would answer, and he totally fucked it up.

Trump is still pro-choice, and always has been.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

And the last position makes no sense.

Abortion is murder but women who have abortions aren't murderers?

How the fuck more illogical can you get?

Gee, what an argument.

OK, I'll dumb it down for you, SC rulings can be overturned by the courts, constitutional amendments cannot. A ruling does not become part of the constitution.

The Supreme Court decides what the Constitution means. Certainly the meaning of the Constitution is part of what the Constitution is. How can it not be?

Supreme court rulings can be overturned... they do not become part of the constitution. Geeze, civics 101.

You think then that the SCOTUS ruling that owning guns was in fact an individual right is not part of the Constitution?

OK, point us the part of the constitution that addresses Row Vs. Wade. I mean, you know a link.

You want a link to the Roe v Wade decision? Look it up yourself, Cletus.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

I invite you to read the constitution at some point because you’ve been misinformed

The Constitution says what the SCOTUS says it says. That is what the power of judicial review means.

Therefore when the SCOTUS tells you what a disputed portion of the Constitution means, they are telling you what is IN the Constitution.

You want a link to the Roe v Wade decision? Look it up yourself, Cletus.

Go back an read my post. SC decisions do not change the constitution.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.
Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism
The seven characteristics of life include:
  • responsiveness to the environment;
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • have a metabolism and breathe;
  • maintain homeostasis;
  • being made of cells; and.
  • passing traits onto offspring.

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Why dont we call tadpoles frogs?
Why dont we call fertilized chicken eggs chickens?
Why dont we call roe, fish?
Humans that special?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.
Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism
The seven characteristics of life include:
  • responsiveness to the environment;
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • have a metabolism and breathe;
  • maintain homeostasis;
  • being made of cells; and.
  • passing traits onto offspring.

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Why dont we call tadpoles frogs?
Why dont we call fertilized chicken eggs chickens?
Why dont we call roe, fish?
Humans that special?
Well shit that was you at one point.....what should have been done?

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

nope... but he makes his wackjob "base" happy. HE doesn't believe what he says. he's pro choice. but I guess as long as women with money can get a legal abortion, f**k everyone else.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, a majority of unelected judges said otherwise.

That's the same thing you moron.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

The constitution explicitly states we have the right to bear arms.

Your comparison is just sheer ignorance

We're finally going to see the end of RvW. Thank God. And the interim between it's advent and it's end will be recognized as one of the most disgusting, brutal chapters in US history.

Forum List

Back