Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

People who promote and vote for abortion aren't interested in helping women. They're interested in exploiting them.

The Supreme Court and its decisions are part of the Constitution you idiot.

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

A Supreme Court decision is every bit part of the Constitution. They are binding and the supreme law of the land.

Wrong, as usual.

Gee, what an argument.

OK, I'll dumb it down for you, SC rulings can be overturned by the courts, constitutional amendments cannot. A ruling does not become part of the constitution.

I suspect he still doesn’t get it

Well shit that was you at one point.....what should have been done?
Exactly what happened. Luckily, my parents were in a good enough spot not to feel the need.

Maybe these ones having abortions should get the need to be responsible.
Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

of course you agree.

but you're not a misogynist or partisan in any way, huh? but you'll encourage that poster? :rofl:

and no... the GOVERNMENT has no right to impose the religious beliefs of anti-choice zealots (mostly men) on the rest of us. Roe was very clear that it balanced the rights of government against the rights of women.

now try to give me a cogent answer

we'll wait.
What kind of asshole doesnt agree people should be responsible?
Good lord, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. READ

oh I don't know... the same type of asshole who tells dems to go f**k themselves and then begs for their help?

No one forced them to have children.

Do you think we would have more or less parents like this if abortions were illegal?
The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.
I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Child abuse sky rocketed since the advent of abortion.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.

Here is a news flash for pro-abortion people: The problem is not babies. The problem is not people having babies.

The problem is the liberal programs which have encouraged single parenthood to the point it is now at epidemic proportions in minority communities.

Illegitimacy is at 80 percent in the black community.

Eighty fucking percent!

So of course the PC police will have to find a new word for "illegitimate" to make it more socially acceptable for our society to be so fucked up.

Suggestions?

Abortions don’t promote single parents, making them illegal does...
O'rly?

Illegitimacy has SKYROCKETED since Roe v. Wade!

You have it ass backwards.

Making it easier for people to avoid taking personal responsibility promotes no end of social problems we all have to pay for.

So you think more babies is the answer. Right...

Here is a news flash for pro-abortion people: The problem is not babies. The problem is not people having babies.

The problem is the liberal programs which have encouraged single parenthood to the point it is now at epidemic proportions in minority communities.

Illegitimacy is at 80 percent in the black community.

Eighty fucking percent!

So of course the PC police will have to find a new word for "illegitimate" to make it more socially acceptable for our society to be so fucked up.

Suggestions?

Abortions don’t promote single parents, making them illegal does...
O'rly?

Illegitimacy has SKYROCKETED since Roe v. Wade!

You have it ass backwards.

Making it easier for people to avoid taking personal responsibility promotes no end of social problems we all have to pay for.

So you think more babies is the answer. Right...

Another illogical argument.

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

true.jpg

illegitmacy_minorities.jpg

No one forced them to have children.

Do you think we would have more or less parents like this if abortions were illegal?
The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.
Think of how bad welfare would be :eusa_whistle:

The same number.

Disgusting.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Child abuse sky rocketed since the advent of abortion.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.
Did it? Link?

If you liberals are trying to make society better, you're doing it wrong!

Our minority communities are buckling.

And you think more young unwed girls having babies is the answer.
What makes you think we will have more unwed girls having babies if we roll back the liberal screwups which caused this giant mess?

One third of all "involuntarily uninsured" are high school dropouts. Now we have to carry all of them on our backs for the rest of our lives.

We let people make bad choices and force others to pay for them.

Time to start rolling that shit back and make people suffer the consequences of their bad choices instead of everyone else.

Well shit that was you at one point.....what should have been done?
Exactly what happened. Luckily, my parents were in a good enough spot not to feel the need.

Maybe these ones having abortions should get the need to be responsible.
Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

You're halfway there....there is hope yet
Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And you think more young unwed girls having babies is the answer.
What makes you think we will have more unwed girls having babies if we roll back the liberal screwups which caused this giant mess?

If there isn’t an abortion there is a baby. Quite simple really.

Forum List

Back