Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

Exactly what happened. Luckily, my parents were in a good enough spot not to feel the need.

Maybe these ones having abortions should get the need to be responsible.
Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

You're halfway there....there is hope yet
Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what species are fish eggs? :dunno:
Your argument is lame. And old.
Fetuses arent humans. Period. No amount of emotion will change that.

One third of all "involuntarily uninsured" are high school dropouts. Now we have to carry all of them on our backs for the rest of our lives.

We let people make bad choices and force others to pay for them.

Time to start rolling that shit back and make people suffer the consequences of their bad choices instead of everyone else.

How will forcing people to have babies fix that?

Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Question: Is a fetus an unborn human?:popcorn:

The black community chooses some of the worst possible people for their idols. Marion Barry springs to mind.

Don't get me wrong. White people chose Donald Trump. Jesus!

But the black community is starting from the back of the pack and they need to start making smarter and wiser choices for leadership. They need to stop holding up sick and corrupt assholes who exploit them for power.

They are defeating themselves way more than Trump can.

Again, don't get me wrong. I am not saying blacks should start voting for the Republican Party which so clearly hates them.

But they do need to start cleaning their own house.

Just as I have been trying to clean the Republican house.

The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.
I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Child abuse sky rocketed since the advent of abortion.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.
Did it? Link?
" Those claiming that abortion is needed to reduce child abuse must contend with the empirical reality that child abuse increased by over 500 percent in the decade following Roe v. Wade. In fact, in less than a decade after Roe, child abuse had already risen by over 500 percent. These stats come right from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Mike Adams - Does Abortion Really Prevent Child Abuse?

• Trends in Reporting Rates (per 1,000)
1976: 10
1977: 13
1978: 13
1979: 15
1980: 18
1981: 19
1982: 20
1983: 24
1984: 27
1985: 31
1986: 33
1987: 34
1988: 35
1989: 38
1990: 41
1991: 41
1992: 43

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau. 1993 and 1999. Child Maltreatment (1993,1997): Reports from the States to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office.
Crimes Against Children Research Center

Oh, i absolutely agree.

Lol

The species of the fish that laid the eggs.

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

One third of all "involuntarily uninsured" are high school dropouts. Now we have to carry all of them on our backs for the rest of our lives.

We let people make bad choices and force others to pay for them.

Time to start rolling that shit back and make people suffer the consequences of their bad choices instead of everyone else.

How will forcing people to have babies fix that?
There you go again. You are really stuck in the liberal mindest that refuses to acknowledge your poor "victims" are responsible for their own predicament!

No one is forcing people to fuck without birth control.

No one.

Literally HALF of all abortions are the result of not using birth control. Another FIFTH are the result of inconsistent or improper use of birth control.

And despite what the hack libtard propagandists tell you, no one is unable to get access to birth control.

No one.

If you liberals are trying to make society better, you're doing it wrong!

Our minority communities are buckling.

And you think more young unwed girls having babies is the answer.

No, that's what the left likes. Unwed child mothers. They celebrate and encourage them. They teach them how to best sexually serve their masters while they are still in elementary school and encourage them to experiment in depravity in middle school. They give them money to have babies with criminals who won't support them, in the event they opt not to kill the babies outright.

My side promotes strong families and marriage.

Last edited:
If you liberals are trying to make society better, you're doing it wrong!

Our minority communities are buckling.

And you think more young unwed girls having babies is the answer.
What makes you think we will have more unwed girls having babies if we roll back the liberal screwups which caused this giant mess?

If there isn’t an abortion there is a baby. Quite simple really.
Are people getting abortions so stupid they have never heard of adoption? Because that's what you seem to believe.

Which is typical. Leftists think that women are stupid, criminal, and that they exist for worthless males to make money off of and knock up..without ever having to pay any child support or experience any consequences.

Oh, i absolutely agree.

Lol

No

Here's a fact which blew my mind when I did some research:

If Roe v. Wade were repealed tomorrow, and abortion was left to the states to decide, the number of abortions in America would remain unchanged.

Roe v. Wade is not the problem nor the solution, folks.

Birth control is.

Oh, i absolutely agree.

Lol

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

a potential human.

Do you think we would have more or less parents like this if abortions were illegal?
The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.

Lol

No

Yes it is and you know it.

Disgusting.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Did it? Link?
" Those claiming that abortion is needed to reduce child abuse must contend with the empirical reality that child abuse increased by over 500 percent in the decade following Roe v. Wade. In fact, in less than a decade after Roe, child abuse had already risen by over 500 percent. These stats come right from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Mike Adams - Does Abortion Really Prevent Child Abuse?

• Trends in Reporting Rates (per 1,000)
1976: 10
1977: 13
1978: 13
1979: 15
1980: 18
1981: 19
1982: 20
1983: 24
1984: 27
1985: 31
1986: 33
1987: 34
1988: 35
1989: 38
1990: 41
1991: 41
1992: 43

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau. 1993 and 1999. Child Maltreatment (1993,1997): Reports from the States to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office.
Crimes Against Children Research Center

It is hard to abuse a child that doesn’t exist.

The same number.

Disgusting.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.
Translation: "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

Lol

a potential human.

Stage of development of a human, Every living human was once one.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?
Of course he doesn't care. God knows how many women he's sent to abortionists.

What is with the left's obsession over what people THINK?

Has anybody else noticed this? They make all their decisions based on what they think people are *thinking*.

You don't know if he cares or not. The rational world bases their perceptions on action..not on what they thing someone is thinking.

When you think you know what someone thinks..and you maintain that what they think is different than what they say...then that is actually the clinical definition of MENTAL ILLNESS.

But we all know that's the issue with the lunatics posting their baby killing nonsense in this thread.

Forum List

Back