Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.
I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Child abuse sky rocketed since the advent of abortion.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.
Translation: "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

no. translation... pro-birth activists are hypocrites who don't give a damn about children once they're born.
'
it's also -- don't tell me an embryo is a baby and leave other people alone to follow their own consciences within the law as defined constitutionally because this isn't a theocracy and I personally couldn't care less what religious zealots want.

mmmmkay?

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Yes it is and you know it.
No i dont. It is a potential human.
All human zygotes start out as female. Does that mean the ones that turn male, always were male?

All humans were once fetus....
So? All humans were once sperm, too. Do you want me to call you that?

Call me what you want, by now you must realize I don't care. Sperm is just sperm until it joins the egg...and becomes a human
hqdefault.jpg

Wonder if that human would like to go out on a date? :rolleyes:

All human zygotes start out as female. Does that mean the ones that turn male, always were male?

Call me what you want, by now you must realize I don't care. Sperm is just sperm until it joins the egg...and becomes a human
hqdefault.jpg

Maybe we can send 2 year olds to battle?

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?
Of course he doesn't care. God knows how many women he's sent to abortionists.
I'd say none. He seems to be the sort of guy who marries them when they get pregnant.
From the ones we know about. He married Marla two months after his daughter Tiffany was born. Better late than never.

Not true.
Obviously you need to take a science class. You probably shouldn't quote *science* from here on in, because it will cause people to laugh at you.
Oh shit kosher lol . You know what i meant.

I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.

no. translation... pro-birth activists are hypocrites who don't give a damn about children once they're born.
'
it's also -- don't tell me an embryo is a baby and leave other people alone to follow their own consciences within the law as defined constitutionally because this isn't a theocracy and I personally couldn't care less what religious zealots want.

mmmmkay?

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Are you saying abortion is a religion?
I have to say I do agree with you. But freedom of religion ends when it comes to killing people.

Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what species are fish eggs? :dunno:
Your argument is lame. And old.
Fetuses arent humans. Period. No amount of emotion will change that.

The species of the fish that laid the eggs.

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

a potential human.

Please provide the scientific basis for a potential human

Lol you ass. Whatever.
Enjoy manipulating our language if you want. Its intellectually dishonest, though. Of course, i guess its wilful since you never did comment on the requirements for LIFE

Did it? Link?
" Those claiming that abortion is needed to reduce child abuse must contend with the empirical reality that child abuse increased by over 500 percent in the decade following Roe v. Wade. In fact, in less than a decade after Roe, child abuse had already risen by over 500 percent. These stats come right from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Mike Adams - Does Abortion Really Prevent Child Abuse?

• Trends in Reporting Rates (per 1,000)
1976: 10
1977: 13
1978: 13
1979: 15
1980: 18
1981: 19
1982: 20
1983: 24
1984: 27
1985: 31
1986: 33
1987: 34
1988: 35
1989: 38
1990: 41
1991: 41
1992: 43

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau. 1993 and 1999. Child Maltreatment (1993,1997): Reports from the States to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office.
Crimes Against Children Research Center

It is hard to abuse a child that doesn’t exist.
When confronted with the evidence you asked for, you are making totally nonsensical responses pulled from your ass, with no basis in fact.

Those numbers don’t really prove anything. There have always been abortions.

'

mmmmkay?

Are you saying abortion is a religion?
I have to say I do agree with you. But freedom of religion ends when it comes to killing people.

Cripes someone tell the Muslims

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe we can send 2 year olds to battle?
If they can pass basic training

Not true.
Obviously you need to take a science class. You probably shouldn't quote *science* from here on in, because it will cause people to laugh at you.
Oh shit kosher lol . You know what i meant.

No, because we weren't once sperm..in the same way we weren't once God and we weren't once clay and we weren't once a rib. If you didn't mean what you said, I have no idea what you meant.

I'm not a mind reader. You have to tap Flopper and Brian for that shit.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.
Enjoy manipulating our language if you want. Its intellectually dishonest, though. Of course, i guess its wilful since you never did comment on the requirements for LIFE
He's not manipulating language, you are.

By using terms that mean one thing in a way that isn't appropriate, or correct.

Zygotes are not *potential* humans. They are human.

And none of us were *once* sperm. Sperm is a different thing from a human. Sperm does not develop into a human.
And the unborn do have separate life from their mother. Which is why baby killers seek to change the meaning of life, and the meaning of person. Because as long as the unborn are living people, they cannot justify what they want to do to them.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

And he will gain in popularity for it.

I shared the video with people at work..showing the masses of people who were marching..who historically have been blacked out by the baby killing fake journalists that have hijacked our free press.

People were tearing up.

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

And none of us were *once* sperm. Sperm is a different thing from a human. Sperm does not develop into a human.
And the unborn do have separate life from their mother. Which is why baby killers seek to change the meaning of life, and the meaning of person. Because as long as the unborn are living people, they cannot justify what they want to do to them.
Oh crap
They arent human. They dont meet the requirements for humans. THEY DONT EVEN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LIFE IN GENERAL.
We all came from a sperm binding to an egg. I didnt know you were such a semantic type
They are COMPLETELY dependent on their mother. Until they are born. Then, they are human.

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap
They arent human. They dont meet the requirements for humans. THEY DONT EVEN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LIFE IN GENERAL.
We all came from a sperm binding to an egg. I didnt know you were such a semantic type
They are COMPLETELY dependent on their mother. Until they are born. Then, they are human.

Is a baby dependent after it's born?

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

Then how come people who kill a pregnant mother are charged for a double murder?

I guess we should start changing the websters dictionary.
Leftists are changing social terms and righties are changing biological terms.
What have we become? :crybaby:

Forum List

Back