Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

a potential human.

Please provide the scientific basis for a potential human

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol you ass. Whatever.
Enjoy manipulating our language if you want. Its intellectually dishonest, though. Of course, i guess its wilful since you never did comment on the requirements for LIFE
He's not manipulating language, you are.

By using terms that mean one thing in a way that isn't appropriate, or correct.

Zygotes are not *potential* humans. They are human.

And none of us were *once* sperm. Sperm is a different thing from a human. Sperm does not develop into a human.
And the unborn do have separate life from their mother. Which is why baby killers seek to change the meaning of life, and the meaning of person. Because as long as the unborn are living people, they cannot justify what they want to do to them.
Oh crap
They arent human. They dont meet the requirements for humans. THEY DONT EVEN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LIFE IN GENERAL.
We all came from a sperm binding to an egg. I didnt know you were such a semantic type
They are COMPLETELY dependent on their mother. Until they are born. Then, they are human.

Is a baby dependent after it's born?
Not for oxygen, consumption or homeostasis (balance)

The species of the fish that laid the eggs.

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.
Enjoy manipulating our language if you want. Its intellectually dishonest, though. Of course, i guess its wilful since you never did comment on the requirements for LIFE

And none of us were *once* sperm. Sperm is a different thing from a human. Sperm does not develop into a human.
And the unborn do have separate life from their mother. Which is why baby killers seek to change the meaning of life, and the meaning of person. Because as long as the unborn are living people, they cannot justify what they want to do to them.
Oh crap
They arent human. They dont meet the requirements for humans. THEY DONT EVEN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LIFE IN GENERAL.
We all came from a sperm binding to an egg. I didnt know you were such a semantic type
They are COMPLETELY dependent on their mother. Until they are born. Then, they are human.

You keep spouting that stupid shit, and then saying stupid shit like "you know what I mean!"

They ARE HUMAN. If you maintain they aren't, then you need to produce something that states what they are.

You can't, because they're human.

And their dependence doesn't determine their humanity. If that was true, we'd be able to execute every recipient of foodstamps and SSI in the country.

Just admit you believe in abortion because you like the opt out clause. We all know that's the truth.

But when you pretend there's some sort of scientific support for your repeated (and foolish) claims that a sperm is a human but a zygote isn't, and the unborn aren't alive..that's just straight up ignorant bullshit.

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

Then how come people who kill a pregnant mother are charged for a double murder?
Because other people dont have the right to take away potential life?
IDK man. Not sure legislation belongs in biological discussions.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

Is a baby dependent after it's born?
Not for oxygen, consumption or homeostasis (balance)

But still dependent on it's mother for survival.....right? C'mon you can do it

The species of the fish that laid the eggs.

They have to be something. So, if they are not human, what are they? You claim to base your view on science, so what species does science say the fetus in the womb of a human is?

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

They do meet the requirement for *life in general*. I don't know what definition you go by, but the scientific definition maintains the unborn most certainly are alive.

That's why the definition of abortion isn't simply the termination of pregnancy..it's the termination of pregnancy which results in the DEATH OF THE FETUS.

I guess we should start changing the websters dictionary.
Leftists are changing social terms and righties are changing biological terms.
What have we become? :crybaby:

In the medical field, we call them “human embryos” or “Human fetuses”.

The ones changing the biological terms are the anti-lifers.
They always have been.

Nazis did the same. They change the definitions in order to make it legal to kill them.

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

They do meet the requirement for *life in general*. I don't know what definition you go by, but the scientific definition maintains the unborn most certainly are alive.

That's why the definition of abortion isn't simply the termination of pregnancy..it's the termination of pregnancy which results in the DEATH OF THE FETUS.

If they found a zygote on Mars the left would fall over themselves declaring science found life on Mars

They always have been.

Nazis did the same. They change the definitions in order to make it legal to kill them.

Well it sounds better to say they killed a zygote rather than they killed an unborn human

a potential human.

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

You keep spouting that stupid shit, and then saying stupid shit like "you know what I mean!"

They ARE HUMAN. If you maintain they aren't, then you need to produce something that states what they are.

You can't, because they're human.

And their dependence doesn't determine their humanity. If that was true, we'd be able to execute every recipient of foodstamps and SSI in the country.

Just admit you believe in abortion because you like the opt out clause. We all know that's the truth.

But when you pretend there's some sort of scientific support for your repeated (and foolish) claims that a sperm is a human but a zygote isn't, and the unborn aren't alive..that's just straight up ignorant bullshit.
I have been posting shit all through this thread kosher.
Show me how something that doesnt meet requirements for terms are still those things?
Is a burrito a filet mignon? Well i say it is so pooey on you!
Their dependence determines their LIFE. The fact that they cant talk, have superior mental development or stand up right is what doesnt make them humans.
Again, we have DEFINITIONS we follow to determine things.
Who are you to change them for personal agenda?

Last edited:

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

If they found a zygote on Mars the left would fall over themselves declaring science found life on Mars
If it was just a fetus it wouldnt be alive :p

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

Is a fetus alive?

Lol you ass. Whatever.

Oh crap

"Human development begins after the union of male and female gametes or germ cells during a process known as fertilization (conception).
"Fertilization is a sequence of events that begins with the contact of a sperm (spermatozoon) with a secondary oocyte (ovum) and ends with the fusion of their pronuclei (the haploid nuclei of the sperm and ovum) and the mingling of their chromosomes to form a new cell. This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being."
[Moore, Keith L. Essentials of Human Embryology. Toronto: B.C. Decker Inc, 1988, p.2]

"The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote."
[Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3]

At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."
[Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943]

"Although life is a continuous process, fertilization is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed.... The combination of 23 chromosomes present in each pronucleus results in 46 chromosomes in the zygote. Thus the diploid number is restored and the embryonic genome is formed. The embryo now exists as a genetic unity."
[O'Rahilly, Ronan and M�ller, Fabiola. Human Embryology & Teratology. 2nd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996, pp. 8, 29. This textbook lists "pre-embryo" among "discarded and replaced terms" in modern embryology, describing it as "ill-defined and inaccurate" (p. 12}]

The time of fertilization represents the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual."
[Carlson, Bruce M. Patten's Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3]

A zinger from Trump today:

“Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

Ummmm...

They always have been.

Well it sounds better to say they killed a zygote rather than they killed an unborn human
Exactly.

Forum List

Back