Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

Republicans are marching for life. Meanwhile they still haven't secured CHIP funding.

They care about about a child until they are born.

Not this tired and worn out shit again

Well the pro-life argument is played out.

Hardly...it's murder, you just don't want too hear it

So is not ensuring every citizen in this country has affordable health care. People are literally dying in this country because they can't afford the medical care they need.

But you pro life conservatives could care less. You can't be concerned about a fetus and not care about that fetus when it's born.

Pro life movement gas nothing to do with the concern for the fetus, because conservatives have made it clear they don't care about human life.

It's about controlling a woman's reproductive right. If men could get pregnant, abortion wouldn't be a hot topic. It would have always been legal and easily accessible.

Here is a news flash for pro-abortion people: The problem is not babies. The problem is not people having babies.

The problem is the liberal programs which have encouraged single parenthood to the point it is now at epidemic proportions in minority communities.

Illegitimacy is at 80 percent in the black community.

Eighty fucking percent!

So of course the PC police will have to find a new word for "illegitimate" to make it more socially acceptable for our society to be so fucked up.

Suggestions?

Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism
The seven characteristics of life include:
  • responsiveness to the environment;
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • have a metabolism and breathe;
  • maintain homeostasis;
  • being made of cells; and.
  • passing traits onto offspring.

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Why dont we call tadpoles frogs?
Why dont we call fertilized chicken eggs chickens?
Why dont we call roe, fish?
Humans that special?
Well shit that was you at one point.....what should have been done?
Exactly what happened. Luckily, my parents were in a good enough spot not to feel the need.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

I invite you to read the constitution at some point because you’ve been misinformed

The Constitution says what the SCOTUS says it says. That is what the power of judicial review means.

Therefore when the SCOTUS tells you what a disputed portion of the Constitution means, they are telling you what is IN the Constitution.

So basically you are in favor of tyranny, as long as it's YOUR brand of tyranny.

The Constitution says what it says, what a bunch of progressive hacks in robes decide what it says only changes that temporarily until people become too sick of it.

Republicans are marching for life. Meanwhile they still haven't secured CHIP funding.

They care about about a child until they are born.

Not this tired and worn out shit again

Well the pro-life argument is played out.

Hardly...it's murder, you just don't want too hear it

So is not ensuring every citizen in this country has affordable health care. People are literally dying in this country because they can't afford the medical care they need.

But you pro life conservatives could care less. You can't be concerned about a fetus and not care about that fetus when it's born.

You're delusional and full of left wing talking point BS.

Where did I ever say that? What I want is a Court that is a strict constructionist and follows it's Constitutional mandate.

So why are ranting about 'unelected judges' in a prejorative manner?

Because the current incarnations of the Court have decided they get to legislate, not interpret.

Legislating from the bench is a meaningless catch phrase.

No its the crux of the problem.

SCOTUS decisions are called 'case LAW". It's all legislating from the bench.

No, because even when they decide something the decision doesn't create a new law.

Here is a news flash for pro-abortion people: The problem is not babies. The problem is not people having babies.

The problem is the liberal programs which have encouraged single parenthood to the point it is now at epidemic proportions in minority communities.

Eighty fucking percent!

So of course the PC police will have to find a new word for "illegitimate" to make it more socially acceptable for our society to be so fucked up.

Suggestions?

Abortions don’t promote single parents, making them illegal does...

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Humans that special?
Exactly what happened. Luckily, my parents were in a good enough spot not to feel the need.

Maybe these ones having abortions should get the need to be responsible.

Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.
The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

it says nothing about having the right to terminate one either, and is thus left up to the State legislatures.

No it gives persons the right of privacy. The states ought not be allowed to interfere in a woman's right to the private act of abortion because there is no constitutional protection of what is being aborted.

Where does the constitution say we have a right to "privacy"?

lol, a libertarian wants to convince me I have no privacy rights. lol too funny.

You have a right to not have your possessions searched without a warrant under the 4th amendment.

Interpretation is saying that extends from land property and person, which existed in the 1700's to cars, and computers, and phones, which did not.

Legislating means saying that this somehow applies to a medical procedure.

• growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

Humans that special?

Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

• growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

Humans that special?

Oh, i absolutely agree.
Personally, the thought sickens me. However, i dont think the govt has the right to force gestation on a person and i dang sure dont think manipulating terminology and science is the right thing to do.

You're halfway there....there is hope yet

Cause it’s a great idea to force people who shouldn’t have children to have them.
Couple to face judge in child torture, death
No one forced them to have children.

Do you think we would have more or less parents like this if abortions were illegal?
The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.

• growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

Humans that special?

Oh, i absolutely agree.

of course you agree.

but you're not a misogynist or partisan in any way, huh? but you'll encourage that poster? :rofl:

and no... the GOVERNMENT has no right to impose the religious beliefs of anti-choice zealots (mostly men) on the rest of us. Roe was very clear that it balanced the rights of government against the rights of women.

now try to give me a cogent answer

we'll wait.

Cause it’s a great idea to force people who shouldn’t have children to have them.

Do you think we would have more or less parents like this if abortions were illegal?
The same number.

So you think people who would otherwise abort a child will make great parents? Fascinating.

Completely irrational argument.

Eighty fucking percent!

Suggestions?

Abortions don’t promote single parents, making them illegal does...
O'rly?

Illegitimacy has SKYROCKETED since Roe v. Wade!

You have it ass backwards.

Making it easier for people to avoid taking personal responsibility promotes no end of social problems we all have to pay for.

• growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

Humans that special?

Oh, i absolutely agree.

You're halfway there....there is hope yet
Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

• growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • maintain homeostasis;

Humans that special?

Oh, i absolutely agree.

of course you agree.

but you're not a misogynist or partisan in any way, huh? but you'll encourage that poster? :rofl:

and no... the GOVERNMENT has no right to impose the religious beliefs of anti-choice zealots (mostly men) on the rest of us. Roe was very clear that it balanced the rights of government against the rights of women.

now try to give me a cogent answer

we'll wait.
What kind of asshole doesnt agree people should be responsible?
Good lord, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. READ

The same number.

You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.
I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Forum List

Back