Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

I was a long time prosecutor. Later a defense attorney. Most of my colleagues on both sides agree with me that there is a great deal of baggage that comes from a witness who has flipped in exchange for sentencing consideration. And the cross examinations where such a witness has made previously contradictory sworn statements are fun for the defense attorneys and often excruciating for the prosecution.
:eusa_boohoo::link:

You are wrong on all fronts. The only person who had the authority to deploy NG troops in DC, when requested through proper channels was SECDEF Miller. Trump's only actions were to activate NG troops for assistance to DC law enforcement, if requested. Trump had no authority to deploy NG troops. Pence nor anyone else had any authority to do with the deployment in DC.
Wrong again dude. POS45 is the Commander in Chief of all the military. Since DC is not a state, the CiC is the head of the DC NG! He did not order the NG into DC on 1/6. Plenty of evidence. Yes the SecDef is involved. But the SecDef can't arbitrarily order the guard in! Luckily he defied orders after Pence begged him for hours! POS45 just threw more plates and ketchup at the WH walls!

You are wrong on all fronts. The only person who had the authority to deploy NG troops in DC, when requested through proper channels was SECDEF Miller. Trump's only actions were to activate NG troops for assistance to DC law enforcement, if requested. Trump had no authority to deploy NG troops. Pence nor anyone else had any authority to do with the deployment in DC.
Miller takes orders from the POTUS. If he fails to do as requested he can be summarily replaced. The only person that can legally order the SecDef to bring in the guard is POTUS.

Yes...Pence actually finally did that and the legality of such has never been talked about because it was necessary.

If you knew, why did you ask the question.

Trump appears to be saying that.

You seems to be unusually slow today.
The question i asked is ...Why are you idiots so invested in claiming that Powell was not Trump's lawyer?

The question i asked is ...Why are you idiots so invested in claiming that Powell was not Trump's lawyer?
Invested? What are you gibbering about? You actually asked "What fucking difference does it make whether Powell is or isn't Trump's official attorney ?" And the answer is attorney client privilege.

Last edited:
Invested? What are you gibbering about? You actually asked "What fucking difference does it make whether Powell is or isn't Trump's official attorney ?" And the answer is attorney client privilege.

Cool, I think we should all agree.

A. Powell was not FPOTUS#45's attorney.

B. Since she wasn't is attorney there is no attorney client privilege.
Everyone good with that?

WW

Cool, I think we should all agree.

A. Powell was not FPOTUS#45's attorney.

B. Since she wasn't is attorney there is no attorney client privilege.
Everyone good with that?

WW
Seems the OP and most of the people on your side have an issue with that.

Seems the OP and most of the people on your side have an issue with that.

SHRUG, that's their problem not mine.

I'm cool with her being in the meetings and not being an attorney for FPOTUS#45 and the campaign for a couple of reasons that pertain to attorney client privilege.

#1 Since she wasn't acting as an attorney for the client, there is no claim that any communications with her or in her presence were privileged.

#2 Since she wasn't an attorney, then in any meetings were she was present she would be considered a 3rd party not covered under attorney client privilege. Therefore any communications between FPOTUS#45 and his attorney's that took place in her presence would not be covered as attorney client privileged information since the communications took place in a forum where non attorney's (or their direct staff such as a firms paralegal) were present.

WW

LOL

You really are the world's shittiest lawyer.

Yes or no... does attorney/client privilege evaporate when the attorney & their client are plotting crimes?

You fuckers keep claiming that Powell is NOT his attorney. So your contention is that there is no attorney client privilege…

Ok

And newsflash… if they were on the act of committing a crime he wouldn’t have it either.
Fine. He’s toast either way

You fuckers keep claiming that Powell is NOT his attorney. So your contention is that there is no attorney client privilege…

And the OP and the rest of you fuckers claim she is. Stop whining to me that you fuckers are ignorant fuckers

You’re talking in circles
Read the OP. He claims Powell is Trump's attorney. He's one of you fuckers. Don't whine to us when we are simply addressing the rank ignorance of you fuckers.

Read the OP. He claims Powell is Trump's attorney. He's one of you fuckers. Don't whine to us when we are simply addressing the rank ignorance of you fuckers.
Read it yourself, numbnuts. The problem for you is the Internet never forgets.

And you assholes keep arguing that Powell is NOT A trump attorney. Why?

Forum List

Back