Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

SOmetimes.

True.

Sometimes its:
  1. As I described, cop to a lesser charge in exchange for cooperation with catching the bigger fish.
  2. To not risk a jury trial and a harsher punishment.
  3. The individual is guilty and they know they have no chance at trial and hope to the court shows mercy.

However, reporting is that the conditions of the plea deal fall under #1 as she agreed to cooperate with the prosecution and to testify against her co-defendants.

WW

Prove a negative?

You’re an idiot. There are bank records showing Joe giving money to Jim and getting it paid back jackass
That should be easy to prove. They have records of when the results were reported, dumbass. I've watched every election since I was a kid. None ever went undecided longer than the following morning except for the 2000 election where Florida was the only hold out. They had a couple of counts done by the following morning.

True.

Sometimes its:
  1. As I described, cop to a lesser charge in exchange for cooperation with catching the bigger fish.
  2. To not risk a jury trial and a harsher punishment.
  3. The individual is guilty and they know they have no chance at trial and hope to the court shows mercy.

However, reporting is that the conditions of the plea deal fall under #1 as she agreed to cooperate with the prosecution and to testify against her co-defendants.

WW
or 4. Prosecutor knows her case is shit and defendant does not want to be bankrupted by a corrupt hyperpartisan member of the opposing party.

They report when there's enough of the vote in to make a determination. Many states didn't even start counting until days later.
1698421964500.png

Thank you for agreeing with me.

It's news outlets projections and no we don't have official results the following morning, especially sinec, as you point out "many states didn't even start counting until days later."

WW

Trump is denying that Sidney Powell was ever a part of his legal team. The problem for him is the Internet never forgets.

Trump started to say “she’s not my type”, until his lawyer nudged him and said, “wrong case, sir”, He, nonetheless, claimed he knew the law better than his lawyers! :biggrin:

View attachment 849451

Thank you for agreeing with me.

It's news outlets projections and no we don't have official results the following morning, especially sinec, as you point out "many states didn't even start counting until days later."

WW
Wrong, asshole. Every state had counted all the votes by morning, aside from military votes and absentee ballots ,in every election except 2020. The later were not enough to make a difference in the result.

Why do you waste time disputing facts that everyone knows?

Nope, same case, different events.

One is Powell's admitted crimes.

The other is what Powell can testify to and evidence she can provide as a cooperating witness against others.

WW
Yeah, like I said, we supposedly have a conspiracy where others haven't flipped.

Wrong, asshole. Every state had counted all the votes by morning, aside from military votes and absentee ballots ,in every election except 2020. The later were not enough to make a difference in the result.

The states cannot announce an official winner until the results have been tabulated and the quality assurance process complete. As you note, not even all the ballots are in or have been counted by the next morning. The whole process normally takes about 2 weeks.

Why do you waste time disputing facts that everyone knows?

Why are you being such an asshole and cannot admitting to the fact that initial news media reports are based on projections and not certified results?

WW

Yeah, like I said, we supposedly have a conspiracy where others haven't flipped.

In this case, I believe there were 18 initially charged under the GA RICO provisions. 4 have flipped and - IIUC - another 6 have offers on the table.

4 of 18 is some that have flipped. Might get as high as 10 of 18 having flipped the close we get to trial.

Since Meadows flipped in the Federal case, IMHO, I expect him to be next.

WW

The states cannot announce an official winner until the results have been tabulated and the quality assurance process complete. As you note, not even all the ballots are in or have been counted by the next morning. The whole process normally takes about 2 weeks.

Why are you being such an asshole and cannot admitting to the fact that initial news media reports are based on projections and not certified results?

WW
Spare me the horseshit. The news outlets always reported the winner by the following morning in previous elections. They couldn't do that in 2020 because many states had reported no results for days and even weeks afterwards.

You seem to believe most Americans didn't live through it.

That should be easy to prove. They have records of when the results were reported, dumbass. I've watched every election since I was a kid. None ever went undecided longer than the following morning except for the 2000 election where Florida was the only hold out. They had a couple of counts done by the following morning.

Poor fucking moron, you still possess the intellect of a very young kid. They were still counting votes in December in 2016...

Forum List

Back