Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

They wouldn't even do that, dumbass.

LOLOL

You don't think the media projects the winner of States on election night, fucking moron?? :cuckoo:

201104_abc_maine_projection_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

They declared the winner on the night of the election. Hillary conceded the next day.

You are a stupendous dumbass.

No, fucking moron. They projected Trump would win based on the votes already counted. Based on those projections, Hillary had no chance of winning. But they were still counting votes in some states into December. You're a complete fucking moron.

No, fucking moron. They projected Trump would win based on the votes already counted. Based on those projections, Hillary had no chance of winning. But they were still counting votes in some states into December. You're a complete fucking moron.
<YAWN!>

No one cares, asshole.

That should be easy to prove. They have records of when the results were reported, dumbass. I've watched every election since I was a kid. None ever went undecided longer than the following morning except for the 2000 election where Florida was the only hold out. They had a couple of counts done by the following morning.
You're still a punk ass little kid. Check your avatar.
29100.jpg

Last edited:
Taz is so ridiculous at this point that he expects Trump to embrace Powell despite the fact that she has (albeit under legal coercion) flipped to become a witness for the gubmint. 🙄

Taz is so ridiculous at this point that he expects Trump to embrace Powell despite the fact that she has (albeit under legal coercion) flipped to become a witness for the gubmint. 🙄
It was Trumpy's previous embrace of sidney that is hilarious.

And she may be flipping on her flipping!!! lol

It was Trumpy's previous embrace of sidney that is hilarious.

And she may be flipping on her flipping!!! lol
I have never seen evidence that President Trump ever retained Ms. Powell as one of his lawyers.

She was absolutely one of the lawyers who brought (or attempted to bring) cases on behalf of the claim that the election had been “stolen.”

Her work was shoddy. That’s also true.

But now she is copping a plea pursuant to a plea deal requiring her to testify contrary to much of the very stuff she had previously asserted and sworn to.

She may not be as lacking in credibility as Michael Cohen. But she certainly now lacks any true credibility.

But don’t let me deter you from having a little fap over the fact that she has flipped.

😂🤣

Last edited:
I have never seen evidence that President Trump ever retained Ms. Powell as me of his lawyers.

She was absolutely one of the lawyers who brought (or attempted to bring) cases on behalf of the claim that the election had been “stolen.”

Her work was shoddy. That’s also true.

But now she is copping a plea pursuant to a plea deal requiring her to testify contrary to much of the very stuff she had previously asserted and sworn to.

She may not be as lacking in credibility as Michael Cohen. But she certainly now lacks any true credibility.

But don’t let me deter you from having a little fap over the fact that she has flipped.

😂🤣
Thanks for the concise post. I think Trump's own statements show Powell represented him in election denials. But that's not a beef.

But Trump's trying to discredit her now are hilarious.

Generally, I find "flippers" to be not very credible unless the facts fit their "new account" and there are other sources of information. It's up to the jury.

Elections are not decided based on projections ya dumb fuck.

Many times they are correct but they aren’t anything LIKE the final authority

Thanks for the concise post. I think Trump's own statements show Powell represented him in election denials. But that's not a beef.

But Trump's trying to discredit her now are hilarious.

Generally, I find "flippers" to be not very credible unless the facts fit their "new account" and there are other sources of information. It's up to the jury.
I was a long time prosecutor. Later a defense attorney. Most of my colleagues on both sides agree with me that there is a great deal of baggage that comes from a witness who has flipped in exchange for sentencing consideration. And the cross examinations where such a witness has made previously contradictory sworn statements are fun for the defense attorneys and often excruciating for the prosecution.

Forum List

Back