🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Different, and Different Scares People

Donald Trump is an 8 year old narcissist. He isn't good at anything except cheating other people. He is a polyester liesure suit car salesman.

Trying to make a pig noble is pathetic in itself. Give it up.

The President is a treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Plain and simple, out there for all the world to see. The man's own son agreed to meet a representative of the Russian Government in order to alter the election. That is treason. And the clown knew about it before the meeting. Time to replace that clown.
cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

Of all the analyses of the president, this seems quite rational and lucid.

The father’s admonition [not posted] perfectly describes President Trump's place in the DC establishment since winning the election. They don't like him. They are afraid of him. He's different and different scares them. He does not think like them, operate like them, or play by their rules. So they want to take him out. They are the bullies, our beltway politicos and the media. Trump is not afraid of bullies. The quote is also a prescription for and an explanation of how Trump is dealing with his place in that world. Somewhere along the way he learned, or someone trained him, to never be a victim.

In the end, I think the president will be a winner because he’s what average Americans want, not the pols and media hacks.

Full piece @ Articles: Trump Is Different, and Different Scares People

Yup, he stands for American people instead of shills and special interest.

The father’s admonition [not posted] perfectly describes President Trump's place in the DC establishment since winning the election. They don't like him. They are afraid of him. He's different and different scares them. He does not think like them, operate like them, or play by their rules. So they want to take him out. They are the bullies, our beltway politicos and the media. Trump is not afraid of bullies. The quote is also a prescription for and an explanation of how Trump is dealing with his place in that world. Somewhere along the way he learned, or someone trained him, to never be a victim.

In the end, I think the president will be a winner because he’s what average Americans want, not the pols and media hacks.

BAD NEWS They're not afraid of him any more China NK Iran and Russia mock the moron His own congress hates him The only hope we have that the lying pos doesn't destroy America is PRAYER
That's not what I saw at the G20 summit. What I saw was that both Xi and Putin were respectful and gracious to President Trump. It was a completely different picture from what we saw when Obama was meeting with them.

So Russia saying they will respond to our sanctions, XI saying nukes can hit all of America, Iran saying sanctions will halt our Nuke deal, and China ignoring trumps asking for help with NK are signs of respect???

BAD NEWS They're not afraid of him any more China NK Iran and Russia mock the moron His own congress hates him The only hope we have that the lying pos doesn't destroy America is PRAYER
That's not what I saw at the G20 summit. What I saw was that both Xi and Putin were respectful and gracious to President Trump. It was a completely different picture from what we saw when Obama was meeting with them.

So Russia saying they will respond to our sanctions, XI saying nukes can hit all of America, Iran saying sanctions will halt our Nuke deal, and China ignoring trumps asking for help with NK are signs of respect???
You're looking at the aftermath of 8 years of Obama. It's going to take some time for Trump to fix what Obama destroyed. I'd say the G20 was a sign they will be talking things out in the days ahead.

obama-putin-handshake.jpg

Tell me Book ,do you respect the pussy grabber or just the office?

Donald Trump is an 8 year old narcissist. He isn't good at anything except cheating other people. He is a polyester liesure suit car salesman.

Was Obama a narcissist? yes or no will do......

You're looking at the aftermath of 8 years of Obama. It's going to take some time for Trump to fix what Obama destroyed. I'd say the G20 was a sign they will be talking things out in the days ahead.

As it was for the 8 years it took for Obama to fix the moron GWBs ? Can you understand ??It's not Obamas fault not Hills It's the idiot in our WH the blustering blabber mouthed twit Repubs got what they wanted Good for them Now live with and make excuses for him the next 3+ years

The OP is about Trump. Move along Percy.
I'm proving a point here. Answer the question, Newton. Was Obama a narcissist or wasn't he? yes or no will do.

As it was for the 8 years it took for Obama to fix the moron GWBs ? Can you understand ??It's not Obamas fault not Hills It's the idiot in our WH the blustering blabber mouthed twit Repubs got what they wanted Good for them Now live with and make excuses for him the next 3+ years

Your math is wrong. The next 7 1/2 years. Trump is a two term President.

Hello Mr Trump
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[2][3] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[3]

The cause of narcissistic personality disorder is unknown.[4] It is a personality disorder classified within cluster B by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.[3] Diagnosis is by a healthcare professional interviewing the person in question.[2] The condition needs to be differentiated from mania and substance use disorder.[3]

Treatments have not been well studied. Therapy is often difficult as people with the disorder frequently do not consider themselves to have a problem.[2

I'm proving a point here. Answer the question, Newton. Was Obama a narcissist or wasn't he? yes or no will do.

You can't defend Trump, nobody can. But that is what the OP is about. If you can't address it then go start another Obama whine thread. Other than that I can't help you Perce.

You can't defend Trump, nobody can. But that is what the OP is about. If you can't address it then go start another Obama whine thread. Other than that I can't help you Perce.
And you can't answer a simple question which means you can't even defend your own argument. Adios.

Your math is wrong. The next 7 1/2 years. Trump is a two term President.

IMHO Trump will be lucky to serve the 4 years Fire Mueller and he can say adios

Yup, he stands for American people instead of shills and special interest.
is this sarcasm? Look at the argument from the left. No wonder they lost almost every important election since they elected Barry Hussein.

This is just a lame excuse to defend trump's erratic behavior and lack of knowledge about the issues a President is supposed to know about, his refusal to educate himself on these issues, his lack of ethics and integrity, his ego and narcissism and addiction the habitual lying.
article-1050017-02733CB900000578-8_308x185.jpg

Yeah, because Obama didn't have an ego.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 7/8 - 7/29 -- 39.6 55.7 -16.1
Gallup 7/27 - 7/29 1500 A 38 57 -19
Rasmussen Reports 7/25 - 7/27 1500 LV 41 59 -18
Economist/YouGov 7/23 - 7/25 1282 3.1 41 54 -13
Reuters/Ipsos 7/21 - 7/25 1532 A 35 59 -24
FOX News 7/16 - 7/18 1020 RV 41 53 -12
PPP (D) 7/14 - 7/17 836 RV 41 55 -14
Monmouth 7/13 - 7/16 713 RV 40 52 -12
ABC News/Wash Post 7/10 - 7/13 RV 39 56 -17
Bloomberg 7/8 - 7/12 1001 A 40 56 -16
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Double digit disapproval. How long before the lowest numbers are in the 20%+ range?

Disorganization chaos and incompetence scares people.
This presidency is a disgrace to the American people.

Lol, so Obama's presidency is irrelevant?

Forum List

Back