Trump is doing what Hillary could not do

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is doing what Hillary could not do. Trump is firing up the Millennials against him.

The visibility of the values, or lack of values, Trump represents is motivating young Americans to say these are not the values that represents our generation.

Narrow minded old white men better bend over and kiss their sorry asses good bye. Trump is you last hurrah.And the fat ass old white women that have blindly supported their husbands sexist, racist values should do the same.

Trump is doing what Hillary could not do. Trump is firing up the Millennials against him.

The visibility of the values, or lack of values, Trump represents is motivating young Americans to say these are not the values that represents our generation.

Narrow minded old white men better bend over and kiss their sorry asses good bye. Trump is you last hurrah.And the fat ass old white women that have blindly supported their husbands sexist, racist values should do the same.

Funny I thought the next republican president was not born yet?

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

All the Millennials I know actually went to college to have a career and they voted for Trump.
The retarded Millennials voted for Hillary.
True story.

If old white males need to be closed off, need to be religious fascist and live on ranches to have any say in our society. Well, I am sorry that I am a white male. :( Because this is against everything I once fought for when I was a radical nationalist for whites.

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.

Yet you created him by lowering the bar so much.. what did you think the cons would never fight back with your juvenile nonsense?

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.

Yet you created him by lowering the bar so much.. what did you think the cons would never fight back with your juvenile nonsense?

I stood incredulous in 2016 as the qualified candidates were shuffled off the stage by the huckster buffoon. I had nothing to do with lowering the bar. I just failed to pay attention to the erosion of our civic comportment.

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.
I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

Trump made an interesting statement yesterday:

Trump told NBC News in an interview. "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won."

They should have won? And just why should they have won?

I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

Yet the liberals created him..

Why can't you see the obvious?

I stood incredulous in 2016 as the qualified candidates were shuffled off the stage by the huckster buffoon. I had nothing to do with lowering the bar. I just failed to pay attention to the erosion of our civic comportment.

Unfortunately the erosion process was well under way due to Obama.

There you go, taking the conversation down into the Mudd again!

Trump told NBC News in an interview. "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won."

Because the polls said so?

Bingo..

LMFAO.. and you don't get it.

No. If Trump believes the Democrats should have won, he must believe they were the better party with better ideas.

Just what this country needed. A president who punishes his constituents.... I would expect no less from Trump.

Last edited:

No. If Trump believes the Democrats should have won, he must believe they were the better party with better ideas.

He must? Guess he was wrong...it happens.

They won the popular vote .. trumpster didn't realize that America was really sick of the Democrats and their idology of fucking the middle class.

Forum List

Back