Trump is DOJ target

And he won twice.

loser.jpg

This "only I can fix it" thing is the clearest sign of his malignant narcissism, and it's why he has such a soft sport for authoritarians like Xi, Putin, Orban and the fat Korean kid.

Does he really believe that stuff? I guess they do on a conscious level.

I've seen him multiple times talk in reverence about how Xi "rules China with an iron fist". That's what he wants to do, too. That's what dictators all want.

And his cult appears to want it, as well. That's been the epiphany here for me. I didn't see that in them. Now I do.
The cult wants a strongman. Only a strongman can impose the radical changes they desire. That's what attracted em in the first place. His promise of political iconoclasm

You fail to grasp the fact that H.B. PAID HIS BACK TAXES!

H.B. negotiated a settlement with the I.R.S. He paid his back taxes along with fines and penalties levied upon by the I.R.S. There was and there is no reason for him to go to jail.

You are totally obsessed with H.B. going to jail. You have been presented with facts regarding I.R.S. handling of back taxes and you refuse to accept those facts.

The I.R.S. very seldom sends people to prison NOT paying their back taxes, you have been informed of this fact more times than I care to count. Myself and other member cite Roger Stone as a person who failed his taxes on time. He paid his back taxes and did not go to jail. You ignore this.

You want H.B. in jail solely because of his Father. Noting more, noting less. You mistakenly believe because of his last name, that the I.R.S. bent over backwards to accommodate him, which is not true.

The I.R.S. followed their procedures, negotiated a settlement with H.B. and his back taxes were paid along with fines and penalties levied against him.

H.B. paid up. There was and there is no reason for him to be in prison. Locking him just because of his name is all you really want. There is no real reason for him to be in prison, you just him in prison. That is what you are about.

Taxes Paid.

Fines and Penalties Paid.

No reason for prison.
That frantic tirade is absent the fact that H. B. IS A TAX CHEAT. <----note my use of all caps for dramatic affect.

Tax cheats can and do go to jail.

NATURAL LAW

The Constitution and Law

Is based on NATURAL LAW....

-NO man can be a judge in his own cause.

-A grant, is a gift given by one entity or person, to another entity or person.

Granting pardons puts the president as the gift of forgiveness giver, and the other person the... recipient of the grant, or the gift of forgiveness, for their crimes committed individual...the grantee.

Nixon would have pardoned himself on his way out.... But couldn't....and didn't even try because he knew he could not.

Trump's best bet is for another republican being elected as President, pardoning him.... like Ford with Nixon.
No mention in COTUS of what you claim.

What does it matter that that has been the opinion of the serving AG for decades? Where is it written down in law that a President can't be charged with a crime while in office? And again, what the hell do their opinions on when a President can be charged have to do with the fact the Trump committed these crimes while in office? 😄
And now is facing a criminal court. Like I mentioned.

Sorry, didn't mean to get your goat.
Like the MAGA here, that seems to their biggest problem. Deliberately evading paying your taxes (Wesley Snipes) and paying your taxes late (Roger Stone and H.B.).
Or like the Junkie Biden, not paying them at all.
Stop hitting yourself in the face because you're stupid, it's not going to help.
You already are, how's the black eye?

Why do you think a president can't pardon themselves in cases of impeachment?
The last line in Article 2 Sec 2 Sec 1says 'except in cases of impeachment'.
The implications implicit, you dumbass. You don't need to point out an obvious contraindication in the law.
What is a contraindiction? The president has sole power.
You're the one taking up the position maybe he could do it because the Constitution doesn't say he can't.

If he can do it, he can murder you and pardon himself. Still think he can pardon himself?
He would have to have committed an offense against the United States.

You cling to a failed argument that people don't go to jail for failure to pay taxes.

You refuse to admit your failed argument.
They don't go to jail for paying them late with penalty, which Hunter did.

They can go to jail, for tax evasion...and not paying their back taxes.

They don't go to jail for paying them late with penalty, which Hunter did.

They can go to jail, for tax evasion...and not paying their back taxes.
False. Do your homework.

Look up he case of rapper Ja Rule. 28 months in prison and paid $1.1 million in back taxes.

False. Do your homework.

Look up he case of rapper Ja Rule. 28 months in prison and paid $1.1 million in back taxes.

H.B. paid his back taxes. He negotiated a deal, that is what pisses you off. The only real reason you him lock up is who his father is.

That frantic tirade is absent the fact that H. B. IS A TAX CHEAT. <----note my use of all caps for dramatic affect.

Tax cheats can and do go to jail.

WHAT THE FUCK PART OF HE PAID HIS BACK TAXES FAILS TO PENETRATE THE VACUOUS SPACE BETWEEN YOUR EARS.

You're the one taking up the position maybe he could do it because the Constitution doesn't say he can't.

If he can do it, he can murder you and pardon himself. Still think he can pardon himself?
If he doesn't realize it's not possible by now, he's dumber than a box of nails. Even trump probably knew it was BS when he said it.

False. Do your homework.

If you read the transcript about that case. He never even filed tax returns for 5 years. The judge in the case said citizens do not have the luxury of deciding which laws they're going to obey. That was his call. Ja pleaded guilty to 3 of the 5 charges against him. Including the attempt to evade taxes completely.

Forum List

Back