Trump is DOJ target

them fake electors from SEVERAL STATES all signed FORGED documents stating that THEY were the duly appointed electors when IN FACT THEY WERE NOT.

Symbolic. Period. Are any of them in jail or charged? Let's see your list.

Symbolic. Period. Are any of them in jail or charged? Let's see your list.

oh, i see - you didn't get the memo.

michigan just charged 16 of them.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies​

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

AZ & wisCONsin will be indicting soon enough.

OH! & georgia is right on the cusp with having the hammer come down on lots of traitors' heads, including yer chosen one. you see there were at least a dozen fake electors involved there & then some flipped; ratting out on their fellow rats & the suits behind it all.

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe​

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe

ooopsie...:p

oh, i see - you didn't get the memo.

michigan just charged 16 of them.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies​

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

AZ & wisCONsin will be indicting soon enough.

OH! & georgia is right on the cusp with having the hammer come down on lots of traitors' heads, including yer chosen one. you see there were at least a dozen fake electors involved there & then some flipped; ratting out on their fellow rats & the suits behind it all.

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe​

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe

ooopsie...:p
“Did I do anything illegal? No,” Haggard said. He is right. A judge will toss this nonsense, even a corrupt one

You cling to a failed argument that people don't go to jail for failure to pay taxes.

You refuse to admit your failed argument.

You fail to grasp the fact that H.B. PAID HIS BACK TAXES!

H.B. negotiated a settlement with the I.R.S. He paid his back taxes along with fines and penalties levied upon by the I.R.S. There was and there is no reason for him to go to jail.

You are totally obsessed with H.B. going to jail. You have been presented with facts regarding I.R.S. handling of back taxes and you refuse to accept those facts.

The I.R.S. very seldom sends people to prison NOT paying their back taxes, you have been informed of this fact more times than I care to count. Myself and other member cite Roger Stone as a person who failed his taxes on time. He paid his back taxes and did not go to jail. You ignore this.

You want H.B. in jail solely because of his Father. Noting more, noting less. You mistakenly believe because of his last name, that the I.R.S. bent over backwards to accommodate him, which is not true.

The I.R.S. followed their procedures, negotiated a settlement with H.B. and his back taxes were paid along with fines and penalties levied against him.

H.B. paid up. There was and there is no reason for him to be in prison. Locking him just because of his name is all you really want. There is no real reason for him to be in prison, you just him in prison. That is what you are about.

Taxes Paid.

Fines and Penalties Paid.

No reason for prison.

Vicarious bullying is good for the soul, right? You are a very small person.

trump baby bars.jpg

donny gave me permission.

He is a con man by nature. He convinces people that he is the solution to all of their problems. "Only I can fix it". Of course he can't and that's where the deep state and all the corrupt judges and whatever come in that prevent him from all the fixing he could do to make America great again.
This "only I can fix it" thing is the clearest sign of his malignant narcissism, and it's why he has such a soft sport for authoritarians like Xi, Putin, Orban and the fat Korean kid.

Does he really believe that stuff? I guess they do on a conscious level.

I've seen him multiple times talk in reverence about how Xi "rules China with an iron fist". That's what he wants to do, too. That's what dictators all want.

And his cult appears to want it, as well. That's been the epiphany here for me. I didn't see that in them. Now I do.

Forum List

Back