Trump is DOJ target

I don't get "burned" by anyone on here.
I'm around to kill time & share thoughts. Other than insults around pedophilia I couldn't care less what someone says. If you're getting "burned" you don't belong in the internet to begin with.
As far as needing to know someone's past I think you need a break because the opinions here are pretty pointless. Nothing will ever be gained. No minds will ever be changed. It's all pointless cannon fodder.

Seems to me you take this WAY TO SERIOUS
My opinions represent my values and I do take them seriously. At least I'm not obsessed like many people are on here. You do realize you basically said your opinions don't matter. Pointless is the word you used. Why voice them at all then ? Good night.

Dream on.
I suppose when Republicans get trounced in 24 that will be fraud as well?
Any accusations need to be investigated and covered by the MSM and it won't happen again. If the fraud was covered accurately by the MSM in 2020 J6 never would have happened and Trump would still be president.

They are. Our opinions are only valuable to us individually and those who think like us. Thus they do nothing to sway someone from the opposite ideology.

This site is nothing more than an entertaining time killer.

If you haven't figured that out yet you need to dry your ears and grow up
Although I've never made any real.prpgress with those totally obsessed people, I have made progress with middle-of-the-roaders. So it works in limited fashion.

There's no such thing as a high profile criminal who goes around flaunting his criminal escapades. You'll be prosecuted eventually. Money and influence has only delayed the inevitable with Trump.

Any accusations need to be investigated and covered by the MSM and it won't happen again. If the fraud was covered accurately by the MSM in 2020 J6 never would have happened and Trump would still be president.

The Trump fake electors were covered in 2020 and they've been covered again recently.

What do you mean by "If the fraud was covered accurately?"
Obviously you are suggesting that if the 1st Amendment didn't exist and Republicans could use America's free and independent press as their own propaganda factories then Republicans would have an easier time of stealing elections.
Well DUH!

So prove me wrong and show where it says in COTUS the Prez can't pardon himself.
Clock ticking, Stann.

^^^ another 5th avenuer. :icon_rolleyes:

According to you, if Trump becomes president, he could literally shoot you dead and then pardon himself before the House gets the chance to impeach him for murder.

Yeah, I'm not surprised you believe that.

That massive support is fast disappearing, people know when they've been duped by a trickster. It sinks in eventually, even the dumbest.
His support has nothing to do with a lack of common sense or lack of intelligence. Somehow he fulfills a deep emotional need for the cultists. What that is I can only speculate since I'm not afflicted with whatever ails those people.

His support has nothing to do with a lack of common sense or lack of intelligence. Somehow he fulfills a deep emotional need for the cultists. What that is I can only speculate since I'm not afflicted with whatever ails those people.
Yes, like any good snake oil salesman. He is legendary on how he manipulates people into doing his bidding like any good demon. He's a big time " Jonestown " prophet. How many will he take with him in his final act. Makes one wonder why and how so many charismatic people lean towards the dark side.

Last edited:
That may be true for some of them. For most...nope.

Trumpers have become anarchists. Can't say I blame them. They can't win at the ballot box. Republicans can but they can't. When a republican does win they take credit. When a republican loses; they scream fraud.

Yes, like any good snake oil salesman. He is legendary on how he manipulates people into doing his bidding like any good demon. He's a big time " Jonestown " prophet. How many will he take with him in his final act. Makes one wonder why and how so many charismatic people lean towards the dark side.
He is a con man by nature. He convinces people that he is the solution to all of their problems. "Only I can fix it". Of course he can't and that's where the deep state and all the corrupt judges and whatever come in that prevent him from all the fixing he could do to make America great again.

Anyways, his cult is in the millions and that is evidence that there is something terrible wrong with America. The problem has to be identified and addressed. Pronto. It can't be ignored.

Cotus says it's a grant, A gift he can give another person. No where does it say he can gift or grant himself a pardon....he can't grant himself....you grant something to others.
BS

Article II, Section 2, Clause 1:

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

According to you, if Trump becomes president, he could literally shoot you dead and then pardon himself before the House gets the chance to impeach him for murder.
Show me where I said that.

Here, this may help:

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

BS

If he's guilty of all these crimes he would essentially be impeached. You're fighting a losing battle here.

If he's guilty of all these crimes he would essentially be impeached. You're fighting a losing battle here.
You are totally wrong. Being guilty of crimes would be in a court of law. He can only be impeached for 'high crimes and misdemeanors' while in office.

Who's fighting the losing battle here?

ColorlessCleanCapybara-size_restricted.gif

You are totally wrong. Being guilty of crimes would be in a court of law. He can only be impeached for 'high crimes and misdemeanors' while in office.

Who's fighting the losing battle here?

ColorlessCleanCapybara-size_restricted.gif
Was he not in office when he criminally tried to over turn an election? 😄 How stupid are you?

BS

GRANT

A Grant is a gift, to someone else.

Forum List

Back