Trump is DOJ target

Well obviously, regarding all your claims, you claim he can't.....so you must know where in the COTUS this is or you wouldn't have made the claim.
It's common.sense, something you obviously lack.

Cotus says it's a grant, A gift he can give another person. No where does it say he can gift or grant himself a pardon....he can't grant himself....you grant something to others.
Thank you very much, I get tired of dealing with these idiots.

No man can be a judge in his own cause.

And allowing Presidents to pardon themselves for their own crimes, brings total lawlessness to the office. You would give all presidents permission to be criminals and men of lawlessness, if presidents could simply pardon themselves.

We are a nation of laws, no one is King, and above them all.
Why do you keep saying that when it simply is not true? We are not a nation of laws anymore. It is happening in right in front of your eyes.

Rather than an adult response I get a thumbs down and an lol?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised
I checked through your history on.tjis site, all 17 pages. You're all over the place, trump, hunter Biden, conspiracy theories. Very inconsistent inquiries and statements. LOL is the kindest response I can come up.with. Try to have a good night, I plan on it

I checked through your history on.tjis site, all 17 pages. You're all over the place, trump, hunter Biden, conspiracy theories. Very inconsistent inquiries and statements. LOL is the kindest response I can come up.with. Try to have a good night, I plan on it
My night is fantastic. And no, I'm not all over the place. My views are many but they are also consistent.
Just because you have monoscopic tunnel vision doesn't mean everyone else does.

Thanks for the stalker response though. I have literally never looked up someone's history because I'm not a fucking tard

My night is fantastic. And no, I'm not all over the place. My views are many but they are also consistent.
Just because you have monoscopic tunnel vision doesn't mean everyone else does.

Thanks for the stalker response though. I have literally never looked up someone's history because I'm not a fucking tard
I've learned it's the best way to deal with people on this site. And it's an excellent way to find out if they're truthful or not. Everything you post is public knowledge on here, no stalking involved, just common sense. You,'ll learn after you've been burned a few times. As soon as they start with the insults you know you've hit a nerve. It's a knee-jerk ( and I mean " jerk " ) reaction around here.

I've learned it's the best way to deal with people on this site. And it's an excellent way to find out if they're truthful or not. Everything you post is public knowledge on here, no stalking involved, just common sense. You,'ll learn after you've been burned a few times. As soon as they start with the insults you know you've hit a nerve. It's a knee-jerk ( and I mean " jerk " ) reaction around here.
I don't get "burned" by anyone on here.
I'm around to kill time & share thoughts. Other than insults around pedophilia I couldn't care less what someone says. If you're getting "burned" you don't belong in the internet to begin with.
As far as needing to know someone's past I think you need a break because the opinions here are pretty pointless. Nothing will ever be gained. No minds will ever be changed. It's all pointless cannon fodder.

Seems to me you take this WAY TO SERIOUS

Wait a second, who came up with this crazy idea in the first place. Sounds like something trump would say. Forget it, it's not worth my time. It's not going to happen.
Trump said it.

De2TM4NXcAAJIkY.jpg

I'm around to kill time & share thoughts. Other than insults around pedophilia I couldn't care less what someone says. If you're getting "burned" you don't belong in the internet to begin with.
As far as needing to know someone's past I think you need a break because the opinions here are pretty pointless. Nothing will ever be gained. No minds will ever be changed. It's all pointless cannon fodder.

Which is why you've put me on ignore what; 9 times?

You just said your opinions are pointless
Trump said it.

De2TM4NXcAAJIkY.jpg
That's what I figured. They believe any idiotic thing he says.

You just said your opinions are pointless

That's what I figured. They believe any idiotic thing he says.
They are. Our opinions are only valuable to us individually and those who think like us. Thus they do nothing to sway someone from the opposite ideology.

This site is nothing more than an entertaining time killer.

If you haven't figured that out yet you need to dry your ears and grow up

Forum List

Back