Trump is DOJ target

Yeah, well nothing in COTUS as far as I know.
They were smart enough to create three branches of the government with equal powers. I am certain they wouldn't allow the head of one branch to rule with impunity.

Well I can't disagree that Trump does like to keep dollar general type lawyers.

But..I'm of the view that Trump is part of the establishment agenda. A willing participant. I'm of the view that he's playing a role.

The fact of the matter is that the establishment needs Trump to be a constant ''bad guy.''

For without this convenience, the establishment, both in politics and so-called ''journalssti'' in mainstream media who run interference for the establishment narative, cannot continue to falsely create the illusion that America is under siege by the electorate itself. And without the convenience of having Trump constantly under so-called legal scrutiny, the establishment cannot use the image they've consistently tried to create of America being under siege in order to grow their agenda into a full assault on things like the 1st, 2nd amendments, and just a whole bunch of planned tyrannies. Even going so far as to use the illusion to try to remove elected representatives in Congress who don't agree with them.
All of this was caused by Trump. Every single bit of it. The cult, the GOPers having to pander to a gross cult, the indictments, the insurrection, the impeachment, etc.

All caused 100% by Trump himself.

All of this was caused by Trump. Every single bit of it. The cult, the GOPers having to pander to a gross cult, the indictments, the insurrection, the impeachment, etc.

All caused 100% by Trump himself.
trump is the leader of the nut pack. Every crazy in America backs him, including a scary neighbor of mine who has 28 guns and rifles in his house. It's a wonder none of his kids have shot themselves yet.

trump is the leader of the nut pack. Every crazy in America backs him, including a scary neighbor of mine who has 28 guns and rifles in his house. It's a wonder none of his kids have shot themselves yet.
Perhaps he educated them in firearm discipline and respect.

They were smart enough to create three branches of the government with equal powers. I am certain they wouldn't allow the head of one branch to rule with impunity.
So prove me wrong and show where it says in COTUS the Prez can't pardon himself.
Clock ticking, Stann.

So prove me wrong and show where it says in COTUS the Prez can't pardon himself.
Clock ticking, Stann.
You're the one who keeps saying this shit, that's all on you. I can't help you do your homework. The very idea you suggest here is wrong on so many levels it isn't funny. It would upend three centuries of Anglo-American Law. No person can be judge over himself. Comes to mind immediately.

Last edited:
Clock ticking, Stann.
No man can be a judge in his own cause.

And allowing Presidents to pardon themselves for their own crimes, brings total lawlessness to the office. You would give all presidents permission to be criminals and men of lawlessness, if presidents could simply pardon themselves.

We are a nation of laws, no one is King, and above them all.

Clock ticking, Stann.
Wait a second, who came up with this crazy idea in the first place. Sounds like something trump would say. Forget it, it's not worth my time. It's not going to happen.

You're the one who keeps saying this shit, that's all on you. I can't help you do your homework. The very idea you suggest here is wrong on so many levels it isn't funny. It would upend three centuries of Anglo-American Law. No person can be judge over himself. Comes to mind immediately.
So you are saying I am correct and you can't find it in the COTUS...... :happy-1: :biggrin:

And allowing Presidents to pardon themselves for their own crimes, brings total lawlessness to the office. You would give all presidents permission to be criminals and men of lawlessness, if presidents could simply pardon themselves.

Well then show us where in the COTUS it says a president can not pardon himself...............no hypotheticals.......just quote from COTUS.

This is some crazy thing trump said. Not worth wasting any more time on it. It's ludicrous.

So you are saying I am correct and you can't find it in the COTUS...... :happy-1: :biggrin:

Well then show us where in the COTUS it says a president can not pardon himself...............no hypotheticals.......just quote from COTUS.
LOL, this is some idiotic thing trump said and you're going with it. Never going to work. Common sense has to prevail.

Show me where it says he can, idiot. Just because trump is an idiot you don't have to be.

Cotus says it's a grant, A gift he can give another person. No where does it say he can gift or grant himself a pardon....he can't grant himself....you grant something to others.

Forum List

Back