Trump is doomed!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The man just can't tell the truth, not in his genes. And, that, with a mired of other failures, will cost him re-election.

So, let's look ahead to his actions as he moves his suitcases out of the White House. Without doubt, he will pardon Manafort and Flynn, among others. He will award Medals of Freedom to Hannity, Ingraham, Pence, Franklin Graham and Faux News.

But, while those actions are especially repulsive, he can't stop the many executive orders that President Biden will sign on day one undoing the many orders that Impeached President Trump signed to the great detriment of our nation.

The man just can't tell the truth, not in his genes. And, that, with a mired of other failures, will cost him re-election.

So, let's look ahead to his actions as he moves his suitcases out of the White House. Without doubt, he will pardon Manafort and Flynn, among others. He will award Medals of Freedom to Hannity, Ingraham, Pence, Franklin Graham and Faux News.

But, while those actions are especially repulsive, he can't stop the many executive orders that President Biden will sign on day one undoing the many orders that Impeached President Trump signed to the great detriment of our nation.
intears.gif

When Trump wins reelection this November, despite the coronavirus and the unfortunate deaths of those affected (my own family members included). . . this will have been the best election year EVER!

Thanks largely for the failed attacks, impeachment, collusion antics of the TDS incessant whining leftardz of the media, the DNC and especially the fucktarded hacks in this forum!

Trump was wrong about one thing. This Conservative never gets tired of winning!

Again?

When Trump wins reelection this November, despite the coronavirus and the unfortunate deaths of those affected (my own family members included). . . this will have been the best election year EVER!

Thanks largely for the failed attacks, impeachment, collusion antics of the TDS incessant whining leftardz of the media, the DNC and especially the fucktarded hacks in this forum!

Wow, just wow.

Another nut setting up for the future.

In 30 years Democrats will still be crying about Trump, long after his passing.
Which we can only hope is soon.

I hope he lives a healthy live as I do with most people including you. I don’t get politics and hating and wishing death, seems childish and petty.

I've been seeing lefties declare that trump is doomed ever since trump announced his presidential campaign. Here we go again...

Then you woke up.

He doesn't have a chance.

I hope he lives a healthy live as I do with most people including you. I don’t get politics and hating and wishing death, seems childish and petty.
So far his ego has killed 22000 people. Why does he deserve a long happy life?

Interesting political opinion.

So far his ego has killed 22000 people. Why does he deserve a long happy life?

So far his ego has killed 22000 people.

Seriously?

You actually think he could have stopped this pandemic before it reached our shores?

Forum List

Back