Trump is doomed!

Another nut setting up for the future.

In 30 years Democrats will still be crying about Trump, long after his passing.
Which we can only hope is soon.

I hope he lives a healthy live as I do with most people including you. I don’t get politics and hating and wishing death, seems childish and petty.
So far his ego has killed 22000 people. Why does he deserve a long happy life?

So far his ego has killed 22000 people.

Seriously?

You actually think he could have stopped this pandemic before it reached our shores?

Let's draw a distinction between stopping the virus from reaching our shores (which he couldn't have done) and responding to the virus as soon as it made it to our shores (which he could have done). Even the travel restrictions from China and Europe weren't 100% effective because they ended up triggering a panic wave of travel home of people who were all ready infected with the virus...and then allowed in. Instead of tighter restrictions right then and making sure everybody was tested before they were released into the wild. While he gets credit for those travel restrictions, he essentially does nothing to enable or direct agencies to meaningfully combat the spread of the virus between January 22nd and March 13th.

What did we do before H1N1 hit our shores and after, what did we do about SARS, what about Ebola. Every year this is the one that is gonna get us all. We have cried wolf so many times when do you decide which is real or which is fake? This is finally the one. So in the past should we have halted the economy. Where is the line drawn. The first death was the end of February. So, do we shut down the economy at the first death?

It’s easy to Monday morning QBing, but there is a lot that has to be considered. There were doctors on MSNBC, CNN and Fox that said it wasn’t a concern. Do you think if China had been up front we would have looked at it differently?

None of those viruses mentioned wrought nearly the damage this one has. They were all dealt with before they could become real problems. First diagnosed case of COVID-19 in the US was January 20th. Any guess as to why we waited until March 13th to take action? We don't wait for any country or organization to act before we do. I see tonight that testing for the virus has dropped over the last two weeks. That's a recipe for disaster. There's no way you can send everyone back out into the wild without extensive availability of tests. It ain't gonna happen.

I hope he lives a healthy live as I do with most people including you. I don’t get politics and hating and wishing death, seems childish and petty.

Seriously?

You actually think he could have stopped this pandemic before it reached our shores?

Let's draw a distinction between stopping the virus from reaching our shores (which he couldn't have done) and responding to the virus as soon as it made it to our shores (which he could have done). Even the travel restrictions from China and Europe weren't 100% effective because they ended up triggering a panic wave of travel home of people who were all ready infected with the virus...and then allowed in. Instead of tighter restrictions right then and making sure everybody was tested before they were released into the wild. While he gets credit for those travel restrictions, he essentially does nothing to enable or direct agencies to meaningfully combat the spread of the virus between January 22nd and March 13th.

What did we do before H1N1 hit our shores and after, what did we do about SARS, what about Ebola. Every year this is the one that is gonna get us all. We have cried wolf so many times when do you decide which is real or which is fake? This is finally the one. So in the past should we have halted the economy. Where is the line drawn. The first death was the end of February. So, do we shut down the economy at the first death?

It’s easy to Monday morning QBing, but there is a lot that has to be considered. There were doctors on MSNBC, CNN and Fox that said it wasn’t a concern. Do you think if China had been up front we would have looked at it differently?

None of those viruses mentioned wrought nearly the damage this one has. They were all dealt with before they could become real problems. First diagnosed case of COVID-19 in the US was January 20th. Any guess as to why we waited until March 13th to take action? We don't wait for any country or organization to act before we do. I see tonight that testing for the virus has dropped over the last two weeks. That's a recipe for disaster. There's no way you can send everyone back out into the wild without extensive availability of tests. It ain't gonna happen.

Any guess as to why we waited until March 13th to take action?

He didn't take any action til March 13th?

Seriously?

No one died from the virus until February. April 2009 the first cases from H1N1 were found. June 2009 it was declared a pandemic from WHO , all 50 states had a case of H1N1, by the end of June we had a million cases in the US alone. Why did we not shut down the economy? With a million infected how many of those deaths did you blame on Obama?

Seriously?

No one died from the virus until February. April 2009 the first cases from H1N1 were found. June 2009 it was declared a pandemic from WHO , all 50 states had a case of H1N1, by the end of June we had a million cases in the US alone. Why did we not shut down the economy? With a million infected how many of those deaths did you blame on Obama?

You'll probably want to hold that call until the final numbers get tallied and the states go back through the cases of the people that didn't get tested. And the number of infections are likely much higher than being reported right now. Testing capacity isn't anywhere near what it needs to be. Back to the H1N1 deflection again? OK. Once more.
PolitiFact - President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died

Seriously?

Outside of travel restrictions from China and Europe, no. No action to combat the actual spread of the virus until March 13th.

Seriously?

Outside of travel restrictions from China and Europe, no. No action to combat the actual spread of the virus until March 13th.

Outside of travel restrictions from China and Europe, no.

Thanks for proving yourself a liar.

He DID take action before March 13th, and you admit it.

Don't bother responding.

I'm allergic to bullshit.

The man just can't tell the truth, not in his genes. And, that, with a mired of other failures, will cost him re-election.

So, let's look ahead to his actions as he moves his suitcases out of the White House. Without doubt, he will pardon Manafort and Flynn, among others. He will award Medals of Freedom to Hannity, Ingraham, Pence, Franklin Graham and Faux News.

But, while those actions are especially repulsive, he can't stop the many executive orders that President Biden will sign on day one undoing the many orders that Impeached President Trump signed to the great detriment of our nation.

When Chris Cuomo says Trump will most likely win tell me you are betting on a losing horse with Biden...

Seriously?

Outside of travel restrictions from China and Europe, no.

Thanks for proving yourself a liar.

He DID take action before March 13th, and you admit it.

Don't bother responding.

I'm allergic to bullshit.

Maybe someone can give me in great detail of what the left wanted Trump to do?

Lock the whole Country down?

Legally and logistically impossible!

States must comply with a request and even then a State will implement measures for it citizens which could be what the CDC suggested or less or more but Trump himself was limited to only shutting Federal Agencies and Lands down...

Inform the American Public?

Anyone with a lick of sense could read what the CDC was doing and the CDC would update daily their restrictions and guidelines while also monitoring the WHO findings and guidelines...

Get more tests out?

Germany developed their first test in mid-January and people must remember those tests must meet our standards before being used here and the production of a test take time.

So what is it the left wanted done or is it they know the President is limited and they just want to play this game during a election year?

Seriously?

You'll probably want to hold that call until the final numbers get tallied and the states go back through the cases of the people that didn't get tested. And the number of infections are likely much higher than being reported right now. Testing capacity isn't anywhere near what it needs to be. Back to the H1N1 deflection again? OK. Once more.
PolitiFact - President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died

Trump declared a health emergency in January, that is when he restricted air travel to and from China.

Forum List

Back