Trump is giving a speech right now. 11 Oct

He it convincing the yokels that they need the estate tax because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

A few percent has 85% of the wealth in this country and yet we suppose to give them more. fuck em.
Give them? What do you have to " give them"?
We pay for roads and power and sewer and buildings. How many companies get huge breaks to set up business? That cost is assumed by the taxpayers. When you buy electricity, you pay taxes on it. Everyone pays.
Repeals the estate tax. Only affects a few thousand super rich.
He's a liar.
What is with Republicans?
Are they really this stupid they believe what this guy says? Still?

I can see you watching the speech now ...

trigglypuff.jpg

So, not only do you support taxing all income, but taxing already taxed income on the death of the taxpayer, right?
:lol:

You fucking commies are all the same. Your favorite holiday is April 15th.
Your "two" political parties are all the same; shifting the burden onto the working and underclasses to further subsidize concentrated wealth and power.

Republicans already had tax holidays for business to bring back money into the country so they could create jobs.
Did they create jobs?
No.
They gave the money away as dividends.

And when people receive dividends they bolster he economy by investment and spending.
It's not being spent. It's not being invested. It's saved. Jobs are not being created. This is some myth you are imagining. Give us some data. Prove it works. It's happened a couple of times already under the GOP. Where is the proof of success?

Small businesses will receive a 40% tax cut. :clap2:

You kidding right?

Most of these cuts will go towards the big corporation that will then buy out the small business. I guess you haven't been watching the business world these past 50 years. What a joke.

No corporation has EVER offered to 'buy out' my 30-year old successful business. Who do I call? :confused-84:

He it convincing the yokels that they need the estate tax because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

A few percent has 85% of the wealth in this country and yet we suppose to give them more. fuck em.
The money our children and their children will have to pay back when dump fks up our economy The gd rich are rich enough Who do you think has been gaining in wealth these past 30 or so years ?? The middle class?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...roposed-tax-holiday-wont-create-american-jobs

Now we can begin to see why cutting the taxes on overseas profits doesn't create jobs:

1. Much of the money that is said to be "trapped overseas" is already invested in businesses in the United States, simply because it was deposited in a financial institution. Cutting the tax rate may let a corporation spend the money differently, but that only means killing one U.S. job to create another.
  2. Most of the corporations with the biggest accumulated profits overseas don't generate enough new ideas to invest all the cash that they earn. Big tech companies, for example, generate cash faster than they can come up with cool innovations to spend it on. When a company has an idea that needs funding – if the idea is truly compelling – it will either pay the tax involved and bring the money back or simply borrow money where it needs to, at today's very low interest rates.
  3. Companies have developed a wide range of tricks to move money around from country to country without formerly repatriating it. The system is full of loopholes, says the FACT Coalition.
Among economists, this is not a partisan issue. Serious conservatives acknowledge the weakness of profit repatriation as a tool to create jobs.

Republicans already had tax holidays for business to bring back money into the country so they could create jobs.
Did they create jobs?
No.
They gave the money away as dividends.

And when people receive dividends they bolster he economy by investment and spending.
It's not being spent. It's not being invested. It's saved. Jobs are not being created. This is some myth you are imagining. Give us some data. Prove it works. It's happened a couple of times already under the GOP. Where is the proof of success?

Where do they save it, under their mattresses? Have you no knowledge of investment? The liberal lie that people still save $$$ in a shoebox under the bed is a myth.

trigglypuff.jpg
I admit it saddens me that Republicans are so stupid they believe the lies of this fool.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Do you believe automated jobs are "coming back"? Do you? How does that work?

The money our children and their children will have to pay back when dump fks up our economy The gd rich are rich enough Who do you think has been gaining in wealth these past 30 or so years ?? The middle class?

I and my business have been doing at least 60% better than the last 8 years. I am hoping to rise above middle class.

Where do they save it, under their mattresses? Have you no knowledge of investment? The liberal lie that people still save $$$ in a shoebox under the bed is a myth.

I keep my money in investments ... I keep my drugs in a shoe box.

Small businesses will receive a 40% tax cut. :clap2:

You kidding right?

Most of these cuts will go towards the big corporation that will then buy out the small business. I guess you haven't been watching the business world these past 50 years. What a joke.
How many businesses pay 35% in taxes ?? ONE ??2 ??

Hardly no one.. Most go through the loop holes and only a complete idiot pays anywhere near that...Trump will even admit to that.

The real big corporations that fuck our country over in the case of GE pay next to nothing.

trigglypuff.jpg
I admit it saddens me that Republicans are so stupid they believe the lies of this fool.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Do you believe automated jobs are "coming back"? Do you? How does that work?

Automation needs plenty of support. It just requires old liberal dinosaurs to change gears.

Obama killed off the middle class.

Forum List

Back