Trump is giving a speech right now. 11 Oct

Small businesses will receive a 40% tax cut. :clap2:

You kidding right?

Most of these cuts will go towards the big corporation that will then buy out the small business. I guess you haven't been watching the business world these past 50 years. What a joke.
How many businesses pay 35% in taxes ?? ONE ??2 ??

Hardly no one.. Most go through the loop holes and only a complete idiot pays anywhere near that...Trump will even admit to that.

The real big corporations that fuck our country over in the case of GE pay next to nothing.
The CEO of GE was an Obummer buddy!

You kidding right?

Most of these cuts will go towards the big corporation that will then buy out the small business. I guess you haven't been watching the business world these past 50 years. What a joke.

Hardly no one.. Most go through the loop holes and only a complete idiot pays anywhere near that...Trump will even admit to that.

The real big corporations that fuck our country over in the case of GE pay next to nothing.

On the otherhand, I'd support a 5% reduction in taxes for "small" American first businesses. I'd only give my support to my democratic rep and senator to vote for such if they got a deal to close the loop holes and leave out the cheats.

You kidding right?

You kidding right?

Yeah it's politically PC to be 'rich' if you support big government Democrats.

You kidding right?

There's a good reason why union members and a good portion of the left wing of the democratic base sat out last election...Clinton and Obama are part of the party that allows this crap to go on.

You kidding right?

There's a good reason why union members and a good portion of the left wing of the democratic base sat out last election...Clinton and Obama are part of the party that allows this crap to go on.
Tell me commie! With what will you replace the corporations and the rich with?

You kidding right?

On the otherhand, I'd support a 5% reduction in taxes for "small" American first businesses. I'd only give my support to my democratic rep and senator to vote for such if they got a deal to close the loop holes and leave out the cheats.

Gee a 5% reduction.....Thank you for nothing.

You kidding right?

They will replace corporations and the rich with a commie kleptocracy.

You kidding right?

1. I am no commie. lol You don't know what communism is. I support the private sector and democracy.

2. We had rich and corporations in the 40's and 50's. We also had the biggest middle class by percentage of our population ever. Look at history and pull your fucking head out of your ass.

1. I am no commie. lol You don't know what communism is. I support the private sector and democracy.

2. We had rich and corporations in the 40's and 50's. We also had the biggest middle class by percentage of our population ever. Look at history and pull your fucking head out of your ass.
I already done tole your dumb ass Obummer killed the middle class

matt before you can tell someone to pull their heads out of their asses,dont you think you should do that yourself?....just sayin....

Yeah you gd moron Obama killed it... NOT the greatest recession ever How many more years do you want the 1% killing it?

Yeah you gd moron Obama killed it... NOT the greatest recession ever How many more years do you want the 1% killing it?
You are so fucktarded.

I can see you watching the speech now ...

trigglypuff.jpg
I admit it saddens me that Republicans are so stupid they believe the lies of this fool.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Do you believe automated jobs are "coming back"? Do you? How does that work?

Automation needs plenty of support. It just requires old liberal dinosaurs to change gears.
Old liberal dinosaurs?

And yet, it's the conservatard Confederate Republicans who are crying and whining for high paying jobs requiring no skills or education. Well, for all the Jethro's and Ellie Mae's out there, it ain't gonna happen.

You are so fucktarded.
And your handle should be Pussy Willow

You are so fucktarded.
See? Fucktarded.

You are so fucktarded.
See? Fucktarded.
Meow lol

Forum List

Back