Trump is giving another live speech.

R

rdean

94 million unemployed

I have spend a lot of time in Flint

Ford is moving to Mexico, it's a disgrace (applause)

It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico.

We will turn this around.

Boy oh boy did our economy used to grow.

We are looking at an economy of no growth and a redistribution of wealth.

My teleprompter just went off. Who else could handle that.

Jobs will start pouring in.

Inner cities will see new jobs and no crime.

Replace globalism with new policy of America first.

Does it create more jobs and better jobs for more Americans.

Cut taxes and remove regulations

entire new industries.

America will be a magnet for innovation and jobs.

My opponent only wants more unbelievable taxes.

We have surrendered our middle class to the whims of foreign countries.

She will only give out welfare checks.

My plan will produce unbelievable jobs and unbelievable paychecks.

The country needs leadership.

I can fix it.

I've been where jobs moved to Mexico like taking candy from a baby.

Hillary calls the best people deplorable.

The most hard working he knows.

Hillary calls deplorable
cops
teachers
soldiers
workers
whites
blacks
people who work hard but don't have a voice
I'm running to bring their voice.

Too many of our leaders forgot to bring prosperity to the country

As your president I will fight for every American job and every American company.

It's time to establish an economic goal of reaching 4% in growth.

Under our plan, the economy will create 25,000,000 new jobs.

Including child care reform.

It stopped.

Yeah, i think all American cites should resemble Democrat Paradises like Detroit and Flint...

:cuckoo:

Yeah, i think all American cites should resemble Democrat Paradises like Detroit and Flint...

Michigan has a Republican governor, a Republican House, and a Republican Senate. How's that working out for the state's largest population?

Trump is giving another live speech....while Hillary is still in hiding...er, 'recovering'.

Michigan has a Republican governor, a Republican House, and a Republican Senate. How's that working out for the state's largest population?

Maybe things can change now. But they'll have to boot the Democrats out of cities like Detroit and Chicago. It's the only hope for real change.

It continues.

The economy is only growing at 2.5%

Millions of black in jail

Million of Hispanics added to poverty

Took Obama 8 years to add 10 trillion in debt.

We doubled our debt and we have a failing infrastructure

Never has so much money been spent so unwisely

We need bold new tax reform.

Reduce the number of brackets to 3

12%
25%
33%

No tax on the poor

This will add millions and millions of new jobs.

Concentrate on working and middle class

We are not going to forget them

This is working and middle class tax relief with will start on child care I worked on with my daughter.

Child care if fully deductible. Gotta take care of our middle class families

Low income household will expand from tax credits for child care. Better life

People earning 5 million will get no tax break

Reduction of more than 40% for business.

An explosion of new jobs and new business.

Full expense new plants and equipment.

Bring back trillions sitting overseas and taxed at 10%

All of this money will come roaring back into the country (no applause)

Next comes regulation

Scale back years of disastrous regulations a massive job killing industry (massive applause)

Every year over regulation costs business two trillion a year

Our cities are dying for several reasons.

Our interstate highway system was the biggest driver of their downfall. You could live in the suburbs and work in the city. This led to "white flight". It's not like factories were equal opportunity employers back then. The people with jobs in the factories (whites) could move out to the suburbs, abandoning the cities to the poor (blacks).

94 million unemployed

I have spend a lot of time in Flint

Ford is moving to Mexico, it's a disgrace (applause)

It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico.

We will turn this around.

Boy oh boy did our economy used to grow.

We are looking at an economy of no growth and a redistribution of wealth.

My teleprompter just went off. Who else could handle that.

Jobs will start pouring in.

Inner cities will see new jobs and no crime.

Replace globalism with new policy of America first.
He does that once or twice a day. Hillary would be dead.

Glad you asked. It hasn't worked out well at all for the democrat run city; proving just how devastating liberal democrat policies can be. Even in seeming isolation. Just like one drop of raw sewage can render a whole gallon of spring water a health hazard. Thanks for asking. You make a good point.

Our interstate highway system was the biggest driver of their downfall. You could live in the suburbs and work in the city. This led to "white flight". It's not like factories were equal opportunity employers back then. The people with jobs in the factories (whites) could move out to the suburbs, abandoning the cities to the poor (blacks).
You forgot to mention they were motivated to move out of town for a reason. And you want to blame roads?

That freedom of association things a real bummer, huh?

You forgot to mention they were motivated to move out of town for a reason. And you want to blame roads?
They were motivated to move out of town because a three bedroom house with a yard and a dog and a picket fence is much better than a walk-up apartment.

Highways made it all possible.

They were motivated to move out of town because a three bedroom house is much better than a three bedroom apartment.
Especially when you consider crime.

What this country needs is MORE gubermint!!! MORE fees!!!! MORE entitlements and subsidies!!!!! 'Amurica needs Hitlery!!!!

Like it needs a bullet to the head......

They were motivated to move out of town because a three bedroom house is much better than a three bedroom apartment.
Yeah, blame the negroes. I'm sure that works for you.

Yeah, blame the negroes. I'm sure that works for you.
Crime=negroes? LOL

Ahahaha so its the white people's fault that's brilliant /sarcasm

Forum List

Back