Trump is Hilarious!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I'm not making a political statement but the stuff he says makes me laugh!

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

He could. For every RWNJ he shot two Democrats would vote for him.

I really don't keep up with politics. It's so silly.
I still don't know the scripture he butchered....

I think shooting people might just change his trajectory but who knows, the Clinton's have certainly got away with murder, lies, sexual harassments (place exceedingly long list of criminal activities here) and they're truly beloved by Democrats, hell Democrats are willing to vote for more of the same..:wtf:

Last edited:
Football players rape people and are still beloved (Ben Rothlisberger) so....

I don't think it's funny, I think it"s sad.

You do know the difference between ACCUSED and PROVEN right?

yeah like OJ
Eh I don't care if he did it or not. Got rid of a race mixer and a jew for us.

sure, Republicans accuse Hillary ... proven, not so much.
Guess you ain't paying much attention to the emails then huh...that much of a democrat lover are ya....guess there are benefits to hating both republicans and democrats!

It's this simple.. Trump said, "two Corinthians" instead of the standard .. second Corinthians

... and soulless Democrats delivered cow flaps in their panties ..:laugh: .. after being told to do so.

Sad because it's true? (and might become President) or
Sad because he's so delusional he think's it's true?

he called glen beck a big cry baby today in Iowa

--LOL

It's this simple.. Trump said, "two Corinthians" instead of the standard .. second Corinthians

... and soulless Democrats delivered cow flaps in their panties ..:laugh: .. after being told to do so.

That was it? I've had Pastors make bigger flubs.

I assume you have the quote right. I think it's sad because it's unpresidential.

I assume you have the quote right. I think it's sad because it's unpresidential.

--LOL

yeah like OJ
Eh I don't care if he did it or not. Got rid of a race mixer and a jew for us.

sure, Republicans accuse Hillary ... proven, not so much.
Guess you ain't paying much attention to the emails then huh...that much of a democrat lover are ya....guess there are benefits to hating both republicans and democrats!

which emails? the 20 million generated by the Bush Cartel on two private servers, then erased by Rove ?

I remember them but I didnt take issue even though there were two wars taking place and national security was on the line. I don't hate anyone btw ..

I think most President's are un-presidential. We just don't see it. Some hide it better than others.

We've got Presidents that smoke (or smoked): Obama
Presidents that get BJ's from interns: Clinton

I mean not to pick on the Dems but the list goes on for ever prez.

Forum List

Back