Trump is Hilarious!

Neither was McCain's. He was attacking Trump's followers, calling them "crazies". He asked for it. Being a POW doesn't give him a free pass to insult other people without retaliation.

No it doesn't.

But by going after him as a POW, calling him a loser because he was captured in war - a war in which Trump ducked out - pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the character of the man.
As I recall, you libs were calling him "Songbird McCain". I guess that's different though, now that your agenda has changed.
Were you fine with an attack on McCain calling him "songbird"?

Are you fine with an attack on McCain calling him a loser for being captured during war?

Do you see the hypocrisy? Or does bitter partisanship trump everything else? Yeah, I intended the pun.

Neither was McCain's. He was attacking Trump's followers, calling them "crazies". He asked for it. Being a POW doesn't give him a free pass to insult other people without retaliation.

No it doesn't.

But by going after him as a POW, calling him a loser because he was captured in war - a war in which Trump ducked out - pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the character of the man.
As I recall, you libs were calling him "Songbird McCain". I guess that's different though, now that your agenda has changed.
Were you fine with an attack on McCain calling him "songbird"?

Are you fine with an attack on McCain calling him a loser for being captured during war?

Do you see the hypocrisy? Or does bitter partisanship trump everything else? Yeah, I intended the pun.
Do YOU see the hypocrisy? YOUR hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back