Trump is Hilarious!

Trump has qualities we need right now in the economic realm. He has policies that many of us agree with and wish someone had said them earlier. He's right on treaties, political correctness and illegal immigration. But you have to take the package.

That being said, "Thug culture flourishes with this present administration, in my opinion. Look at the people Obama had beside him. Rahm Emanuel, the father of Godfathers! The communist, Van Jones, and the Muslim, Valerie Jarrett! Obama couldn't shake his black community organizer hat and blamed whites against blacks, making him the most devisive president in history.

qualities we need right now in the economic realm ? seriously Jackson? A corporate mogul with the power of the pen running the country.

Rethink that one.
He has made deals all over America that make Americans prosper. I think his deal making talents are by far the best we have in either field.

he's made deals that made him prosper ... he hasn't done anything for me ... how about you? How much of your success can you give Trump credit for ?
He employs many many people. What has he done for me? Nothing that I can say...he wasn't in the position that made changes in anyone's life except his employees. What has Hillary done? When she was in the Senate, she introduced one bill - one. It was to build a statue or museum for Woodstock. !! Really? That is what she did for us.

nice deflection, we're talking Trump, or are we.?

Anyway, hold that thought when you say Madam President.
We'll see. Her numbers aren't looking good and neither is the news headlines. Trump's numbers increase after every news report. We'll just have to wait and see.

Trump has qualities we need right now in the economic realm. He has policies that many of us agree with and wish someone had said them earlier. He's right on treaties, political correctness and illegal immigration. But you have to take the package.

That being said, "Thug culture flourishes with this present administration, in my opinion. Look at the people Obama had beside him. Rahm Emanuel, the father of Godfathers! The communist, Van Jones, and the Muslim, Valerie Jarrett! Obama couldn't shake his black community organizer hat and blamed whites against blacks, making him the most devisive president in history.

qualities we need right now in the economic realm ? seriously Jackson? A corporate mogul with the power of the pen running the country.

Rethink that one.
He has made deals all over America that make Americans prosper. I think his deal making talents are by far the best we have in either field.

he's made deals that made him prosper ... he hasn't done anything for me ... how about you? How much of your success can you give Trump credit for ?

Well, how has Obama helped your success, stats. show that over the past ten years incomes have been generally stagnant and if your Black you've been seriously screwed by Obama and Democrat Party policies?

43 didn't hurt me in the least, if anybody could it should have been him. No POTUS can get to me, I'm flush.

Soooo, why are you whining about Trump and what he can do for you then?

Rethink that one.

Well, how has Obama helped your success, stats. show that over the past ten years incomes have been generally stagnant and if your Black you've been seriously screwed by Obama and Democrat Party policies?

43 didn't hurt me in the least, if anybody could it should have been him. No POTUS can get to me, I'm flush.

I'm not whining about Trump. I want him to run against Clinton.

Like I said yesterday .. I ALMOST want him to win. He gets to create the 9th wonder of the world ...

A coast to coast border fence, that's better than Israel's and Mexico pays for.

Run Donnie !

Like I said yesterday .. I ALMOST want him to win. He gets to create the 9th wonder of the world ...

Run Donnie !
And think of the jobs it will provide!

Run Donnie !

if Mexico pays for it then I bet they build it ..

LMAO

You think all the money flow from "here to there" is untouchable? We have hammer. We have taken enough garbage off them. Shut down the F'ing border for a few years..........can you spell Tourism? Everything is NOT impossible no matter what "they" have been telling "us".

Run Donnie !

LMAO
The resources the US use to house, educate and feed illegals are astounding. We could save if we didn't have that responsibility.

Run Donnie !

LMAO
Foreign aid to Mexico: $417.8 million, $971.3 million in 2013 and 2014 respectively from the US. Yeah, all we have to do is use those funds for out the wall. What were the estimates, $100 million? Chump change!

List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And BTW, US aid to Kenya...$2.654 Billion! Surprised???? LOL!

[TBODY][TR][TD]Kenya[/TD][TD="align: right"]
2,654.0​
[/TD][TD="align: right"]
2,482.4​
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]

Last edited:
I think shooting people might just change his trajectory but who knows, the Clinton's have certainly got away with murder, lies, sexual harassments (place exceedingly long list of criminal activities here) and they're truly beloved by Democrats, hell Democrats are willing to vote for more of the same..:wtf:
Congratulations for the early Clinton deflection.

I'm not making a political statement but the stuff he says makes me laugh!

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

Not only would they still vote for him, they would come up with excuses why it was ok to kill people in on 5th Avenue.

They would probably blame it on those he killed.

These same people spent 8 years in the early 2000s making excuses for the crimes and war crimes the bush boy and his cabinet committed.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

Not only would they still vote for him, they would come up with excuses why it was ok to kill people in on 5th Avenue.

They would probably blame it on those he killed.

These same people spent 8 years in the early 2000s making excuses for the crimes and war crimes the bush boy and his cabinet committed.
I'm sure whoever he killed would be re-classified as a thug.

I don't think it's funny, I think it"s sad.

Sad because it's true? (and might become President) or
Sad because he's so delusional he think's it's true?
I think it's sad for America. To think that people look at Trump as a statesman, a responsible leader, as an intellectual says much more about the bully Trump is and how sadly some Americans see his character as admirable and noble.

Thug culture flourishes on the Right Wing of modern American politics. What will this mean for our future? McCarthyesque witch hunts, erosion of civil liberties and a deepening division among Americans. It is truly sad.

I have no desire to roll in the mud with the 'I hate Obama club'. But I wonder, if you find the president so egregious, so abominable why don't you support and put forth a candidate with noble statesmanlike qualities instead of the slug Donald Trump? Pompous, arrogant, the winner of the Benito Mussolini mug-a-like contest, Trump shows us first his lack of depth then his willingness to smear. Why not an adult candidate? Why not an admirable candidate?m

Why do Trump supporters always say: You're guy is just as bad? When they should say "Our guy is so much better!" Because when it comes to Trump, they cannot find a defense for his lack of character.

I think it's sad for America. To think that people look at Trump as a statesman, a responsible leader, as an intellectual says much more about the bully Trump is and how sadly some Americans see his character as admirable and noble.

Thug culture flourishes on the Right Wing of modern American politics. What will this mean for our future? McCarthyesque witch hunts, erosion of civil liberties and a deepening division among Americans. It is truly sad.

I have no desire to roll in the mud with the 'I hate Obama club'. But I wonder, if you find the president so egregious, so abominable why don't you support and put forth a candidate with noble statesmanlike qualities instead of the slug Donald Trump? Pompous, arrogant, the winner of the Benito Mussolini mug-a-like contest, Trump shows us first his lack of depth then his willingness to smear. Why not an adult candidate? Why not an admirable candidate?m

Why do Trump supporters always say: You're guy is just as bad? When they should say "Our guy is so much better!" Because when it comes to Trump, they cannot find a defense for his lack of character.
Nosmo, you are quite right. I don't see the statesman in him, but I have to wait until everything falls into place. I am not a Trump supporter but I do like many of his policies. And he has talents we could use right now. Waiting for someone better.

You have no credibility when it comes to character. Your president wipes his ass with the Constitution, one of your main candidates is proven liar and the other one is a wealth redistributing communist. Trump has more character and integrity than the three of them put together.

You have no credibility when it comes to character. Your president wipes his ass with the Constitution, one of your main candidates is proven liar and the other one is a wealth redistributing communist. Trump has more character and integrity than the three of them put together.
"I know you are, but what am I?" That's your rationalization? Why not offer the absolute best candidate? Why not lead by example? Is Donald Trump really the character you want all America to admire?m a Reality TV star and brute cast in the J.P. Morgan mold of bully Capitalist? We surely can do better than the thuggish, boorish, un-nuanced idiot that is Donald Trump!

Nosmo, you are quite right. I don't see the statesman in him, but I have to wait until everything falls into place. I am not a Trump supporter but I do like many of his policies. And he has talents we could use right now. Waiting for someone better.
Fair enough!

"I know you are, but what am I?" That's your rationalization? Why not offer the absolute best candidate? Why not lead by example? Is Donald Trump really the character you want all America to admire?m a Reality TV star and brute cast in the J.P. Morgan mold of bully Capitalist? We surely can do better than the thuggish, boorish, un-nuanced idiot that is Donald Trump!
That's exactly my point. Why don't YOU run an admirable candidate before you preach to us?

Forum List

Back