Trump is Hilarious!

which emails? the 20 million generated by the Bush Cartel on two private servers, then erased by Rove ?

I remember them but I didnt take issue even though there were two wars taking place and national security was on the line. I don't hate anyone btw ..
The Bush cartel? Aren't drugs wonderful!

But go ahead and back up your claims.

open Bonzi's link ... Tump makes the most out of social media.

Could we trust him with emails IF he becomes the next POTUS ?
I think that lesson has been learned by all that have been listening to what Hillary brought on herself.

I think most President's are un-presidential. We just don't see it. Some hide it better than others.
Thank you, Bonzi. I wish that Trump hid his better, lol. I would be an avid supporter of Trump if he just had the common sense to put a filter on what he says. That doesn't mean he has to be Politically Correct, I like that part of him. But, get a hold of that ego! I know virtually all politicians have big egos, it's a must for the job. But Trump's is out of control and a dominate feature of his character.

That's the issue -- running around campaigning (read: attention whoring) is one thing, but a POTUS is supposed to represent the country to the world. It's hard to believe any of us would want to be represented like that.

I find Bill, Hillary and Obama have grossly misrepresented me yet Democrats and the imbeciles in the middle stuck me with them... can I sue for misrepresentation?

I'm not making a political statement but the stuff he says makes me laugh!

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

Absolutely true.

It could be broadcast live, and his supporters would claim it wasn't happening.

It's pretty funny he said it.

I think most President's are un-presidential. We just don't see it. Some hide it better than others.
Thank you, Bonzi. I wish that Trump hid his better, lol. I would be an avid supporter of Trump if he just had the common sense to put a filter on what he says. That doesn't mean he has to be Politically Correct, I like that part of him. But, get a hold of that ego! I know virtually all politicians have big egos, it's a must for the job. But Trump's is out of control and a dominate feature of his character.

That's the issue -- running around campaigning (read: attention whoring) is one thing, but a POTUS is supposed to represent the country to the world. It's hard to believe any of us would want to be represented like that.
But, would he be the most effective president? Sanders wants to give away the store and make tax payers pay for it; Hillary is so dishonest and incompetent, we would lose any prestige we once had even further; and no one wants to tackle the problem if illegals and immigrants from hostile countries without vetting them properly.

Trump is an expert in business, and I believe he can get businesses back to the US. As an establishment outsider, I believe he could work with all of Congress, not just one party. No other candidate is talking about the issues of our security and I believe he would bring more into the middle class from poverty situations..

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump said Saturday.

Absolutely true.

It could be broadcast live, and his supporters would claim it wasn't happening.

It's pretty funny he said it.

Seriously there are many days where I'm like "no he didn't!"

Trump's popularity is largely due to the way we're being represented NOW.

And the fact we are so tired of the establishment candidates who are so ineffective. We want another Ronald Reagan.

I want to start from scratch.... but it would be the same result..... :(

I don't think it's funny, I think it"s sad.

Sad because it's true? (and might become President) or
Sad because he's so delusional he think's it's true?
I think it's sad for America. To think that people look at Trump as a statesman, a responsible leader, as an intellectual says much more about the bully Trump is and how sadly some Americans see his character as admirable and noble.

Thug culture flourishes on the Right Wing of modern American politics. What will this mean for our future? McCarthyesque witch hunts, erosion of civil liberties and a deepening division among Americans. It is truly sad.
Trump has qualities we need right now in the economic realm. He has policies that many of us agree with and wish someone had said them earlier. He's right on treaties, political correctness and illegal immigration. But you have to take the package.

That being said, "Thug culture flourishes with this present administration, in my opinion. Look at the people Obama had beside him. Rahm Emanuel, the father of Godfathers! The communist, Van Jones, and the Muslim, Valerie Jarrett! Obama couldn't shake his black community organizer hat and blamed whites against blacks, making him the most devisive president in history.

qualities we need right now in the economic realm ? seriously Jackson? A corporate mogul with the power of the pen running the country.

Rethink that one.

I think it's sad for America. To think that people look at Trump as a statesman, a responsible leader, as an intellectual says much more about the bully Trump is and how sadly some Americans see his character as admirable and noble.

Thug culture flourishes on the Right Wing of modern American politics. What will this mean for our future? McCarthyesque witch hunts, erosion of civil liberties and a deepening division among Americans. It is truly sad.
Trump has qualities we need right now in the economic realm. He has policies that many of us agree with and wish someone had said them earlier. He's right on treaties, political correctness and illegal immigration. But you have to take the package.

That being said, "Thug culture flourishes with this present administration, in my opinion. Look at the people Obama had beside him. Rahm Emanuel, the father of Godfathers! The communist, Van Jones, and the Muslim, Valerie Jarrett! Obama couldn't shake his black community organizer hat and blamed whites against blacks, making him the most devisive president in history.

qualities we need right now in the economic realm ? seriously Jackson? A corporate mogul with the power of the pen running the country.

Rethink that one.
He has made deals all over America that make Americans prosper. I think his deal making talents are by far the best we have in either field.

Rethink that one.
He has made deals all over America that make Americans prosper. I think his deal making talents are by far the best we have in either field.

he's made deals that made him prosper ... he hasn't done anything for me ... how about you? How much of your success can you give Trump credit for ?

Rethink that one.

he's made deals that made him prosper ... he hasn't done anything for me ... how about you? How much of your success can you give Trump credit for ?
He's not the President yet.

And the fact we are so tired of the establishment candidates who are so ineffective. We want another Ronald Reagan.

Ah, irony. I get it.

Rethink that one.

He employs many many people. What has he done for me? Nothing that I can say...he wasn't in the position that made changes in anyone's life except his employees. What has Hillary done? When she was in the Senate, she introduced one bill - one. It was to build a statue or museum for Woodstock. !! Really? That is what she did for us.

Rethink that one.

Well, how has Obama helped your success, stats. show that over the past ten years incomes have been generally stagnant and if your Black you've been seriously screwed by Obama and Democrat Party policies?

Granted if you were already wealthy and smart, you've made a financial killing over the Obama years.

Last edited:

Rethink that one.

He employs many many people. What has he done for me? Nothing that I can say...he wasn't in the position that made changes in anyone's life except his employees. What has Hillary done? When she was in the Senate, she introduced one bill - one. It was to build a statue or museum for Woodstock. !! Really? That is what she did for us.

nice deflection, we're talking Trump, or are we.?

Anyway, hold that thought when you say Madam President.

Rethink that one.

Well, how has Obama helped your success, stats. show that over the past ten years incomes have been generally stagnant and if your Black you've been seriously screwed by Obama and Democrat Party policies?

43 didn't hurt me in the least, if anybody could it should have been him. No POTUS can get to me, I'm flush.

Forum List

Back