Trump Is Hitler, Trump’s Destroying America, Yada Yada

How can a gun free society overthrow a tyrant dictator?

Whereas Trump is doing all he can do disarm Americans, you should get the answer to that question shortly.
Like what is Trump doing?

Trump is a gun control advocate. Let's look at what he said in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

The bump stock ban violated the Constitution on THREE grounds:

1) It was a direct assault on the Second Amendment

2) Since people were ordered to destroy or turn in their bump stocks, that violated the prohibition against ex post facto laws

3) When the government takes your personal property, they are required to give you just compensation for it. ALL of this is in the Constitution

In addition, Trump does not believe in Due Process:

"President Trump said Wednesday he favors taking guns away from people who might commit violence before going through legal due process in the courts..."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trump's support for Red Flag Laws and his support for insane gun control laws is startling:

Trump Calls Heller a ‘Champion,’ Slams Opponent ‘Wacky Jacky’ Rosen

The fact is, the Heller decision reversed at least the first 100 years of pro- gun rulings in local, state, federal and United States Supreme Court rulings starting at the time of the ratification of the Constitution. Checks out the exact ruling in Heller:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited."

WTH??? Now courts go after features of firearms starting with bump stocks and high capacity magazines. Then it will be flash suppressors, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, etc., etc.

Trump is not pro - gun. The fact that he has not repealed a single, solitary Executive Order that infringes on your Second Amendment Right ought to to tell you something.
Good for him, it appears he is not totally insane after all...

He's America's best closet liberal, but you forget liberalism is a mental disorder. Sorry, but he is insane.
I would like to see any liberal policy from him then beside the bump stock thing which surprised me I must admit. I wish he would act like a New York City smart businessman instead of a doofus creating chaos.

Whereas Trump is doing all he can do disarm Americans, you should get the answer to that question shortly.

How so?

The people who revere the wall as if it were a religious cult keep chanting the mantra "illegal" immigration. The reality is, there is NO such thing. Immigration is when people come here for the purpose of PERMANENT residence. Generally speaking, that means citizenship.

We are a free market country. People ought to be able to engage in the free market without becoming citizens. Wallists do not acknowledge the fact that we are a free market country.
You’re pretty sick to want anyone to move here and suffer under Trump.

I don't care whether they come here or not. It's not my call. Neither is it Donald Trump's UNLESS the foreigner is looking for permanent residence. It is a state issue.

Trump is a gun control advocate. Let's look at what he said in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

2) Since people were ordered to destroy or turn in their bump stocks, that violated the prohibition against ex post facto laws

3) When the government takes your personal property, they are required to give you just compensation for it. ALL of this is in the Constitution

"President Trump said Wednesday he favors taking guns away from people who might commit violence before going through legal due process in the courts..."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trump's support for Red Flag Laws and his support for insane gun control laws is startling:

The fact is, the Heller decision reversed at least the first 100 years of pro- gun rulings in local, state, federal and United States Supreme Court rulings starting at the time of the ratification of the Constitution. Checks out the exact ruling in Heller:

WTH??? Now courts go after features of firearms starting with bump stocks and high capacity magazines. Then it will be flash suppressors, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, etc., etc.

Trump is not pro - gun. The fact that he has not repealed a single, solitary Executive Order that infringes on your Second Amendment Right ought to to tell you something.
This angle of attack won't work, so back to the idiot board for some more acme plans for you Wile E. Coyote.

Your attack won't work Pee Wee Herman. I merely pointed out the pure, simple truth. If you found something inaccurate, point it out. Trump is for gun control on the installment plan and he favors an elitist society. You're either one of his disciples or you are to be treated with disrespect, disdain, with an indifference to your Rights... EVEN IF YOU AGREE WITH HIM THAT SOME PROBLEMS DO EXIST AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.

He's America's best closet liberal, but you forget liberalism is a mental disorder. Sorry, but he is insane.
I would like to see any liberal policy from him then beside the bump stock thing which surprised me I must admit. I wish he would act like a New York City smart businessman instead of a doofus creating chaos.

Try reading the thread. I spent an inordinate amount of bandwidth documenting his disdain for Due Process, not compensating Americans when private property is seized, and admitting that he does not think Americans should have certain kinds of semi-automatic firearms. If that isn't liberal, there isn't a cow in Texas. How many examples, exactly, do you require in order to admit the facts?

How so?

The people who revere the wall as if it were a religious cult keep chanting the mantra "illegal" immigration. The reality is, there is NO such thing. Immigration is when people come here for the purpose of PERMANENT residence. Generally speaking, that means citizenship.

We are a free market country. People ought to be able to engage in the free market without becoming citizens. Wallists do not acknowledge the fact that we are a free market country.

I don't care whether they come here or not. It's not my call. Neither is it Donald Trump's UNLESS the foreigner is looking for permanent residence. It is a state issue.

So they can come kill and go home? You need to quit drinking

How so?

Unlike yourself, I don't do drugs and alcohol. I'm more afraid of dumb asses like you committing a violent act when people don't agree with you than I am some pissant from a foreign country trying to get a job and feed his family.

Unlike yourself, I don't do drugs and alcohol. I'm more afraid of dumb asses like you committing a violent act when people don't agree with you than I am some pissant from a foreign country trying to get a job and feed his family.

So you’re afraid of me? LOL

Noted. We may disagree but your posts are long, boring and just not accurate. Maybe you should start drinking.

Noted. We may disagree but your posts are long, boring and just not accurate. Maybe you should start drinking.

If you find a dozen or fewer paragraphs long, you're not very well educated. If you find something boring, there's something wrong with you if you keep reading it.

You have failed to show how even a single sentence I've posted is wrong from a factual point of view.

If you're advocating attacking unalienable Rights, I'd be very much afraid of you.

If you find a dozen or fewer paragraphs long, you're not very well educated. If you find something boring, there's something wrong with you if you keep reading it.

You have failed to show how even a single sentence I've posted is wrong from a factual point of view.

If you're advocating attacking unalienable Rights, I'd be very much afraid of you.

Except I did and received several “agrees”.

There Border is a foreign policy matter and the President has almost an unlimited set of rights to protect it. Look it up.

Except I did and received several “agrees”.

That you did. Kudos to you. Then again, ever since the people worshiped the Golden Calf in biblical times we've learned that the masses are generally wrong. Our forefathers hated and despised democracies and being subject to mob rule.

It is unfortunate that our measuring rod for whether a position is factual or not is predicated upon whether it tickles the ears of the masses. And while you're high fiving each other and agreeing with an erroneous position, you are losing your country. In short, you are participating in your own genocide.

There Border is a foreign policy matter and the President has almost an unlimited set of rights to protect it. Look it up.

I've probably forgotten more about the Constitution than you're capable of learning. If I were to tell you to look it up, I'd tell you where.

The one thing that you cannot show me is WHERE the Constitution gives any branch of government a superior power over the other two branches of government. All this shit may be going the way you like it, but you will be singing a different tune when the liberals get into power and tell you their president has all these unlimited powers. That makes you more dangerous than the liberals. You're creating the precedents that will be used to bury you.

Try reading the thread. I spent an inordinate amount of bandwidth documenting his disdain for Due Process, not compensating Americans when private property is seized, and admitting that he does not think Americans should have certain kinds of semi-automatic firearms. If that isn't liberal, there isn't a cow in Texas. How many examples, exactly, do you require in order to admit the facts?
I guess they're isn't a cow and Texas then, super duper. Liberal is following the law and the Constitution every time. Did you notice it there are no Democrats in prison and many Republicans went there from Reagan W bush and Trump administrations and every time they get in they cause a corrupt bust recession and World depression? Always a disaster at least since Nixon. The GOP is the swamp --Rich assholes or oblivious elites, bought off Liars, and silly dupes like you.

I've probably forgotten more about the Constitution than you're capable of learning. If I were to tell you to look it up, I'd tell you where.

The one thing that you cannot show me is WHERE the Constitution gives any branch of government a superior power over the other two branches of government. All this shit may be going the way you like it, but you will be singing a different tune when the liberals get into power and tell you their president has all these unlimited powers. That makes you more dangerous than the liberals. You're creating the precedents that will be used to bury you.
Bury him with what? Poor defenseless GOP LOL. Bury him with intelligent policies that help the non-rich for a change? you may say you are not a republican but do you believe all their crap phony scandals and ridiculous garbage about Democrats.... Dupe.

This angle of attack won't work, so back to the idiot board for some more acme plans for you Wile E. Coyote.

Your attack won't work Pee Wee Herman. I merely pointed out the pure, simple truth. If you found something inaccurate, point it out. Trump is for gun control on the installment plan and he favors an elitist society. You're either one of his disciples or you are to be treated with disrespect, disdain, with an indifference to your Rights... EVEN IF YOU AGREE WITH HIM THAT SOME PROBLEMS DO EXIST AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.
Actually The bump stock was a ridiculous way around federal law. People should not have automatic weapons no matter how ignorant and brainwashed gun nuts become. Your propaganda machine and the NRA propaganda machine and their evil presence are a disgrace

So what’s the big deal about keeping people from illegally immigrating here? Who’d want people to immigrate to 1938 Germany? Only a sick evil SOB would want that.

BUILD THE WALL AND SAVE THEM FROM A LIFE LIVING UNDER HITLER!
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and ridiculous.
OPPRESSED.png

So what’s the big deal about keeping people from illegally immigrating here? Who’d want people to immigrate to 1938 Germany? Only a sick evil SOB would want that.

BUILD THE WALL AND SAVE THEM FROM A LIFE LIVING UNDER HITLER!
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and ridiculous.
We welcome you should you feel ready to submit... If you convert to the GOP you can find out what its like to be right 9 times out of 10!

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

I guess they're isn't a cow and Texas then, super duper. Liberal is following the law and the Constitution every time. Did you notice it there are no Democrats in prison and many Republicans went there from Reagan W bush and Trump administrations and every time they get in they cause a corrupt bust recession and World depression? Always a disaster at least since Nixon. The GOP is the swamp --Rich assholes or oblivious elites, bought off Liars, and silly dupes like you.

I guess you haven't realized that Trump has been defeated in courts at a ratio of about 5 to 1. A lot of his stuff has been ruled unconstitutional.

I don't care about Democrats. Never supported them.

Forum List

Back