Trump is in a "Lose-Lose" corner with his latest tweets...

Alright, let say Trump is correct then tell me if a Republican like Bush had done the same thing to Obama would you be nonchalant about it!?!

Spying on the opposition party and it Presidential Candidate should be very alarming if ever proven true.

No, no.....has GWB wiretapped Obama based on a bona fide FISA warrant, I would also be demanding what prompted the FISC to allow such a wire-tapp.

....and THAT my friend, is where trump has cornered himself.

I do not know but this smell like dirty politics if true... Remember I wrote if true because the claim could be another Bowling Green massacre..

If discover he was wrong the best thing Trump can do is admit his stupidity but if correct then let see what was recorded and if nothing was discovered but Obama had order the wiretapping then Obama need to explain, apologize and stay out of public eye like Bush did after he left office...

Spying on the opposition party and it Presidential Candidate should be very alarming if ever proven true.

Oh, I'd fully agree if the wiretapping was simply done to spy on an opponent, but consider the circumstances.....

If wiretapping was done, it would be from the FBI....and Comey....no friend of Clinton as we've clearly seen........would have had to show REASONS before an independent FISA judge to issue a warrant....

i think you would agree that Comey would not have gone before a FISA judge and simply stated that Trump should be wiretapped because democrats want to screw him.

Last edited:
Let's review Trump's (yet unproven accusations) that Obama illegally wiretapped the orange clown.......

If Trump's allegations are proven FALSE, then his childish tirade should make for fun ridiculing of this charlatan..........on the other hand,

If Trump is correct that he was wiretapped, then the proof presented to the FISA court authorizing the wiretapping will ALSO become public......and those reasons that allowed for the warrant to be legally issued may not be too pleasant to be known by the general public.....

I am sure that smarter trump aides (which probably include ALL of them) must be cursing Trump's tweeter account as the chilsih maniac paints himself into a corner.
And liberal Russian Trump allegations are unproven.

The media have done most of what they can - without subpoena power. Now it's up to Congress.

If discover he was wrong the best thing Trump can do is admit his stupidity but if correct then let see what was recorded and if nothing was discovered but Obama had order the wiretapping then Obama need to explain, apologize and stay out of public eye like Bush did after he left office...

I would agree........All of this, however, would hinge on the stated REASONS why a warrant to wiretapp was granted.....and those same "reasons" cannot be what the Trumpster really wants to openly expose.

The media have done most of what they can - without subpoena power. Now it's up to Congress.

very true......and some republicans within congress may be faced with the difficult choice of either covering up for Trump and risk the personal repercussions of being lap dogs to a charlatan.....OR......decide that it is better for them to save their party (and their own asses) and throw the orange charlatan under the nearest bus.

Let's review Trump's (yet unproven accusations) that Obama illegally wiretapped the orange clown.......

If Trump's allegations are proven FALSE, then his childish tirade should make for fun ridiculing of this charlatan..........on the other hand,

If Trump is correct that he was wiretapped, then the proof presented to the FISA court authorizing the wiretapping will ALSO become public......and those reasons that allowed for the warrant to be legally issued may not be too pleasant to be known by the general public.....

I am sure that smarter trump aides (which probably include ALL of them) must be cursing Trump's tweeter account as the chilsih maniac paints himself into a corner.
It will be especially painful if someone perjured him or her self to induce the FISA court to issue the warrant.

Although yet to be collaborated, there are rumors that Trump is so damn pissed (at everybody but himself) that he actually ordered Priebus and Bannon off Air Force One and not go with him for his fourth "vacation" in Florida.

Do you know the difference between "collaborated" and "corroborated"? Your credibility is falling faster than Trumps approval ratings.

It will be especially painful if someone perjured him or her self to induce the FISA court to issue the warrant.

Very true.......but can you picture Comey or anyone within his jurisdiction taking the suicidal stance to lie before a FISA judge just to help Clinton and damage Trump?

I would agree........All of this, however, would hinge on the stated REASONS why a warrant to wiretapp was granted.....and those same "reasons" cannot be what the Trumpster really wants to openly expose.
Unless the reasons given by the government to the court were a lie.

Very true.......but can you picture Comey or anyone within his jurisdiction taking the suicidal stance to lie before a FISA judge just to help Clinton and damage Trump?
In Obama's administration? Definitely.

The OP has the better take. If there was a court order allowing Department of Justice to wiretap the Trump campaign, then more likely there will be a Pence Administration within months. The Democrats make their meetings with the Russian ambassador: All press corps attended events. The Republicans make their meetings with the Russian ambassador behind locked doors, like their health plan. Anything covert would more likely occur in the closed door meetings, and more likely to be a source of something compromising, or illegal.

Then it gets worse if there is no connection to the White House, but there is a financial connection to somewhere in Trump Tower. That could have come up inadvertently in a completely disconnected surveillance. Since it would have been inadvertent, then a whole new investigatory probe could be opened, directly distracting the White House.

It would otherwise have to be alleged that someone more DNC-level went out, hired a private company to do an illegal surveillance on anyone RNC-connected, and paid them off. No such charges are being noted, in any of the political parties--including Chinese or Russian--that may be involved.

It is finally noted that the President could have the facts already: About anything that happened. Those could have been classified. Those should have not been disclosed, but lawfully reported to appropriate investigatory personnel. If there is documentation, someone's cover is danger. Someone's life--or maybe lives--are in danger.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(And where it lands. . .only some scavenging critter likely knows(?)! We do hear that it can tweet(?)!)

Do you know the difference between "collaborated" and "corroborated"? Your credibility is falling faster than Trumps approval ratings.

Well, yes I do know the difference between those 2 terms, moron......

i stand by COLLABORATED since Trump may have urged Russia to hack...as he openly stated while campaigning.....

To CORROBORATE is to agree with the findings of an inquiry....Something that you nitwits will have to face and weep over AFTER a thorough and independent investigation.

Unless the reasons given by the government to the court were a lie.

Again, would YOU want to face disgrace and imprisonment for lying to a FISA judge just to help Hillary????

very true......and some republicans within congress may be faced with the difficult choice of either covering up for Trump and risk the personal repercussions of being lap dogs to a charlatan.....OR......decide that it is better for them to save their party (and their own asses) and throw the orange charlatan under the nearest bus.

Did you see the second part of SNL last night? They did a perfect parody on this - will an honorable Republican rise up to challenge Trump? At the end of that segment - they showed a future faceless statue of that person.

‘SNL’ Movie Trailer Honors The Republican Who Stood Up To Trump

Last edited:
Comey's investigation helped defeat Clinton.

And we have people complaining that he investigated Trump?

Did you see the second part of SNL last night? They did a perfect parody on this - will an honorable Republican rise up to challenge Trump. At the end of that segment - they showed a future faceless statue of that person.

‘SNL’ Movie Trailer Honors The Republican Who Stood Up To Trump

EXCELLENT parody........Kudos to SNL for nailing it.....Perhaps some brave republican (McCain?) will rise to the challenge.

In Obama's administration? Definitely.

You forget that its Comey's FBI that would have gone before the FISA judge. So, do you think that Comey was on a suicide mission?
Maybe it was done without Comey's knowledge. Nobody else is dealing in facts, so why not just out ALL the possibilities? Or maybe Comey did know. We all are aware that Comey has no ethical problem meddling in elections.

Forum List

Back