Trump is increasing the number of Americans owning guns

Liberals are arming themselves in anticipation of a Trump run US government. He will attempt to eliminate everyone who does not agree with him.

The second amendment was written to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical US government. Our founding Fathers were thinking exactly about The Donald.

Those guys were brilliant.

You'll lose your membership card to the loony left thinking like that. But Trump won't be able to hold a candle to your dear leader when it comes to gun sales.
Look at the nasty, dirty way Trump uses words.

What will he do when he is commander and chief of the US Armed Forces.

Soiling yer' pants, already?
Trump is causing many throughout the world to soil their pants.

Ain't it great!!!
Once they clean up their pants they will come back and get The Donald.

at the end of the day I feel The Donald will be the one with the most soiled pants.

Awesome, buy more guns and ammo....

I agree with Rustic. Why have you all been neglected this purchase for so long?

Hell, we've been saying this for years, and all we heard was "Oh, silly silly you, that could NEVER happen" when your guy was in charge. Now, all of a sudden you have a change of heart? That is wonderful.

Now, think about this...IF you idiots had been successful, the PRESIDENT would have a list today of every gun purchased recently, and you couldn't say "oh, I sold it" because you would have had to have gone though an FFL to do that. The shock troops would come right to your door, demand your firearm, knowing exactly what you owned, and take it from you.

Thank God for the NRA to know you were imbeciles and for defeating the stupidity that you were bringing down on yourselves.

Liberals are arming themselves in anticipation of a Trump run US government. He will attempt to eliminate everyone who does not agree with him.

The second amendment was written to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical US government. Our founding Fathers were thinking exactly about The Donald.

Sonny - you have lost your mind, you know that, right?

You'll lose your membership card to the loony left thinking like that. But Trump won't be able to hold a candle to your dear leader when it comes to gun sales.

Ain't it great!!!

at the end of the day I feel The Donald will be the one with the most soiled pants.

And how will they accomplish this pants shitting event?

Yo, don`t you wish? The Democrats are sissies, when a GUN is involved!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68129
With guns you can be a sissy, weak, whoosy piece of crap and you can still blow someone away.
I would say a large portion of the NRA are sissies, weak and whoosy piece of crap.

So pajama boy is going to go get himself an AK?
Somehow that just doesnt scare me...
That is because you are a sissy with your own AK47.
A false sense of security

"GTP"
View attachment 68129
With guns you can be a sissy, weak, whoosy piece of crap and you can still blow someone away.
I would say a large portion of the NRA are sissies, weak and whoosy piece of crap.

It scares the shit out of me............cause it's like a chimp with an AK.............

"GTP"
View attachment 68129

That is because you are a sissy with your own AK47.
A false sense of security

Nah...I prefer the AR,it's way more accurate for those long shots.

"GTP"
View attachment 68129

It scares the shit out of me............cause it's like a chimp with an AK.............

Looked just like an American liberal....

I prefer the 16" you can take an entire block of libs with one shell

uss-missouri-pearl-harbour-photo_2047372-770tall.jpg

Ain't it great!!!

The Donald will lose. He could lose the Republican nomination. He will most likely lose the Presidential election. If by chance he is elected President the World will take care of him.

Reality and pants full of sh** are in The Donald's future. (And his followers) There is no doubt

'Liberals' are already armed, have been for a long time.

"GTP"
View attachment 68129

I believe the chimps' name is 'Guno'...........

Ain't it great!!!

The Donald will lose. He could lose the Republican nomination. He will most likely lose the Presidential election. If by chance he is elected President the World will take care of him.

Reality and pants full of sh** are in The Donald's future. (And his followers) There is no doubt

I look at it like this.
If the hildabeast does win,at least it will speed the destruction of our once great nation or the rebellion thats sure to follow. That way we can get on with fixing things.

Bad teeth and bad breath doesn't count................

Liberal-Gun.jpg

Ain't it great!!!

I look at it like this.
If the hildabeast does win,at least it will speed the destruction of our once great nation or the rebellion thats sure to follow. That way we can get on with fixing things.

Like I've stated before, Hillary will be the final nails in the U.S. coffin...........

Liberal-Gun.jpg

Does it come in an assault rifle?

Awesome, buy more guns and ammo....

I agree with Rustic. Why have you all been neglected this purchase for so long?

Hell, we've been saying this for years, and all we heard was "Oh, silly silly you, that could NEVER happen" when your guy was in charge. Now, all of a sudden you have a change of heart? That is wonderful.

Now, think about this...IF you idiots had been successful, the PRESIDENT would have a list today of every gun purchased recently, and you couldn't say "oh, I sold it" because you would have had to have gone though an FFL to do that. The shock troops would come right to your door, demand your firearm, knowing exactly what you owned, and take it from you.

Thank God for the NRA to know you were imbeciles and for defeating the stupidity that you were bringing down on yourselves.
I just joined NRA!

Again...

Forum List

Back